do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

Yeah it's funny that basically Elaine and Kramer are the only two who they ever show boozing on the show... and Elaine does the most by far, lol.

Jerry and Elaine celebrate with Coors yellows when they think George got David and Beth Lukner to split up.

“That ‘there for you’ crap was a stroke of genius!”
  • Hook 'Em 1

for the last several months, the only time i'm able to get drunk at home is when i've finished my 6pack or cheap bottle of wine.. and when the lady gets the jimmy legs and i get up to roam.. there's a bottle of schnapps in the fridge that she's kept for whatever reasons that won't manifest for a long time... then it's my time :D 

17 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

for the last several months, the only time i'm able to get drunk at home is when i've finished my 6pack or cheap bottle of wine.. and when the lady gets the jimmy legs and i get up to roam.. there's a bottle of schnapps in the fridge that she's kept for whatever reasons that won't manifest for a long time... then it's my time :D 

Beware. Jimmy holds grudges.

• Haha 1

Jerry and Elaine celebrate with Coors yellows when they think George got David and Beth Lukner to split up.

“That ‘there for you’ crap was a stroke of genius!”

Jerry has wine at dinner parties and restaurants pretty regularly too.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, futureman said:

you know, I hear that mr steinbrenner can be a bit erratic.  I’d hate to see him when he’s hungry. 

When ever I see a Steinbrenner reference, I need to sing...

She's a heartbreaker, love taker, cruel baker run this prison like a man

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

What the hell did you trade Jay Buhner for?!? He had 30 home runs, and over 100 RBIs last year. He’s got a rocket for an arm. You don’t know what the hell you’re doin’!

How could you give $12 million to Hideki I-ra-boo?

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

What the hell did you trade Jay Buhner for?!? He had 30 home runs, and over 100 RBIs last year. He’s got a rocket for an arm. You don’t know what the hell you’re doin’!

That might be my favorite scene in the show. If not, it's definitely in the top 5.

"Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Mr. Steinbrenner is here, George is dead, call me back!"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Would it be possible to get a copy of "La Cocina?"

Fun fact: right after college my girlfriend and I adopted a chihuahua mutt and named him Pepe after the chef in “La Cocina.” We also at some point had a Beta fish named Little Jerry Seinfeld.
  • Hook 'Em 3

Yeah, in college I sat next to an Alex in art history. And he was always drinking coffee and after every sip he would go: "Ahh!". I mean every two seconds: "Ahh!". And he would take like 40 sips and after everyone: "Ahh!". I had to drop the class.

(I always chuckle and say, "I had to drop the class" when I sip coffee and go "Ahh").

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah, in college I sat next to an Alex in art history. And he was always drinking coffee and after every sip he would go: "Ahh!". I mean every two seconds: "Ahh!". And he would take like 40 sips and after everyone: "Ahh!". I had to drop the class.

(I always chuckle and say, "I had to drop the class" when I sip coffee and go "Ahh").

The fact that one of the names he comes up with is “OJ” to replace his murderer name is just, well, it’s kismet.
  • Hook 'Em 1