Falcons @ Eagles: 2018 NFL Season Opener

Vic Mackey

Tonight at 7:20pm on NBC. Football is completely back tonight!

Pederson said he isn't announcing if Wentz plays or not until right before kickoff. But I'd bet Foles starts this game. Curious to see how he plays if he does seeing his preseason was pretty weak. Although preseason doesn't mean jack shit. 

The last time these 2 teams met:

I’m so ready for the start of the NFL season!!! Pulling for the dirty birds tonight. I wonder if Philly fan is going to be less aggressive and asshole now they have a Super Bowl. Who am I kidding. I bet their fans incite a riot at the new Texas Live place next to AT&T stadium whenever they play the Cowboys.

• Like 2

I like Phlly.  They have a humble, decent coach and about the headsiest players en masse in the league. Plus they have NIck Foles, who, if you hate that guy for any fucking reason, you're a dick;  No, you're a flatulent dick. 

That said, sumpin' wrong with Philly.  They's mind just ain't right [/Cool Hand Luke].  They sputtering on offense, plus they have that Super Bowl Champ curse.  I think Atlanta comes out and beats 'em by a good 10 points or so.  On their way to another...

... epic collapse somewhere in the winter.

Rootin' for Philly, expectin' Atlanty.

I like Phlly.  They have a humble, decent coach and about the headsiest players en masse in the league. Plus they have NIck Foles, who, if you hate that guy for any fucking reason, you're a dick;  No, you're a flatulent dick. 

That said, sumpin' wrong with Philly.  They's mind just ain't right [/Cool Hand Luke].  They sputtering on offense, plus they have that Super Bowl Champ curse.  I think Atlanta comes out and beats 'em by a good 10 points or so.  On their way to another...
... epic collapse somewhere in the winter.
Rootin' for Philly, expectin' Atlanty.
Sputtering on offense? They have not even played a game yet. Preseason is not even close to how teams will look come regular season. I'm not saying they won't have a hangover but the preseason can't tell us that.

We will see how Wentz will be in a few weeks. Guessing he plays week 3 when they return to Philly.

1 hour ago, phdhorn said:

39 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Sputtering on offense? They have not even played a game yet. Preseason is not even close to how teams will look come regular season. I'm not saying they won't have a hangover but the preseason can't tell us that.

We will see how Wentz will be in a few weeks. Guessing he plays week 3 when they return to Philly.

Yes, sputtering offense. I know its the preseason, but sometimes you can tell a few tendencies. I watch them with their first team and they were terrible. Of course it doesn't mean they may end up that way now, but definitely was not what the team expected.

Edited by phdhorn