Final Four in San Antonio

Bartles

Guest Camel
Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

We are all better off when Desmond Howard doesn't say a word.

But then hearing Raftery talk makes me want to kill

VU will lose Bridges and Brunson for sure, and possibly Spellman. 

If I was a neutral fan, I'd be a little pissed. Michigan doesn't totally suck but this isn't a championship game quality team. Can't shoot FTs, actually can't shoot much at all. Best player Wagner had all the buzz and he gets tired easily and also rattled easily. Champ games should be better than this

• Like 1

Just now, Bartles said:

If I was a neutral fan, I'd be a little pissed. Michigan doesn't totally suck but this isn't a championship game quality team. Can't shoot FTs, actually can't shoot much at all. Best player Wagner had all the buzz and he gets tired easily and also rattled easily. Champ games should be better than this

I cant think of another team that was on Novas level. this was a weak year for CBB...fitting the number one overall team lost in the first round. the right team won it all.

2 minutes ago, Bartles said:

I like Villanova, but I wanted a good close game. 

Guest Camel

If you like hearing Raftery announce a basketball game you are clearly white, old, or a pussy. Dude is so far from cool he makes Microsoft seem like a hip young startup company by comparison.

1 minute ago, Guest Camel said:

If you like hearing Raftery announce a basketball game you are clearly white, old, or a pussy. Dude is so far from cool he makes Microsoft seem like a hip young startup company by comparison.

Oh shut the fuck up. You probably like Beth Mowens announcing football games

Guest Camel
4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Spellman is kind of a punk. He tried to start a fight tonight and he tried to start one against Tech. He just tried to rub it in with an early-ish shot clock dunk, too.

He's also pretty damn good at basketball.

really is amazing how its the teams with the upper classmen leadership are the teams that consistently win the NCAA tourney. the 1 and done shit needs to fucking end.  Those mercenaries basically take 12 hours of underwater basketweaving for the only semester they actually need to pass classes. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Well, this one's ended up about as exciting as a Tim Beck designed handoff to Porter.  But as a Michigan alumnus, I'll say I was rooting for, and happy for, VIllanova.  Michigan was way overmatched.

You can’t play the “alumnus” card and root against the school you went to every round. That’s not how it works. 

Guest Camel
2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Anybody that dislikes Raftery needs a boot to the onions.

When he goes to that stupid little voice of his and says one of his stupid "patented" catchphrases from 1970 I literally want to shoot someone.

1 minute ago, Guest Camel said:

When he goes to that stupid little voice of his and says one of his stupid "patented" catchphrases from 1970 I literally want to shoot someone.

Start with yourself and go from there