Final Four in San Antonio

Bartles

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Villanova still has not shot a free throw.

I keep thinking back to the WVU at Kansas game when Kansas had about 33, or more, to WVU's few.

It's pretty legitimate this time, though. Nova has been thriving from behind the arc.

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Nova will crush Michigan too. They easily look like the best team in the country. My two cents

You'd think so, right? I think it will be closer than some expect. I'm interested to see the Wagner-Spellman matchup, assuming this result holds.

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Nova will crush Michigan too. They easily look like the best team in the country. My two cents

Nova has been pretty much the best team in the country all season

KU and Michigan were lucky as fuck to make the final four. No one really expected either to make it past the elite 8. Like I said before, weakest field in 10-15 years. 

Nova beats Michigan by double digits on Monday

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

You'd think so, right? I think it will be closer than some expect. I'm interested to see the Wagner-Spellman matchup, assuming this result holds.

The matchup between those two is intriguing. Nova is just so consistent. I'm jealous. Texas was like a different team every time I watched. Nova is so disciplined and consistent.