USC and TCU will throttle us

El Moco

2 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Worse than 50-0?

How about 50-7 with 122 total yards and one of our QBs going 8/20, including missing some incredibly easy screen passes that probably more than a few Surly posters could make?

I'm thinking something along those lines is definitely not impossible and most likely inevitable. Maybe worse.

I watched that whole game too. Probably some deep seeded masochistic streak. Sounds like Dr. Pham and I have even more issues to work on at my appointment next month.

1 hour ago, kopp0e said:

I doubt it...
Look at it this way: Who'd win in a head to head contest between USC & TCU..?

hqdefault.jpg

After that's figured out, that's the team to worry about... (So, TCU most likely)

How much coke/speed/Adderall can one man do? God almighty, there’s a response (with relevant pictures!) to every topic. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Blanton said:

How much coke/speed/Adderall can one man do? God almighty, there’s a response (with relevant pictures!) to every topic. 

This is a message board, photos are optional, so is scrolling is scrolling by if per chance, photos offend... Just my style of posting, boss hogg..! #RevolUTion

8 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

USC gave up 308 yards rushing to UNLV, and 159 yards rushing to Stanford.  

Herman needs to run Ingram, Watson, Young, and Ehlinger - eat up the clock and give USC as few possessions as possible.  

Has it been mentioned on this thread that Ingram is out?

How about 50-7 with 122 total yards and one of our QBs going 8/20, including missing some incredibly easy screen passes that probably more than a few Surly posters could make?
I'm thinking something along those lines is definitely not impossible and most likely inevitable. Maybe worse.
I watched that whole game too. Probably some deep seeded masochistic streak. Sounds like Dr. Pham and I have even more issues to work on at my appointment next month.

That’s what I mean. Weren’t we down 50-0 at one point?
  • Like 1

On 9/8/2018 at 10:32 PM, AtticusFinch said:

What OU will do to us will be a lot worse than TCU

Every year UT has been subpar and people are sure as shit another massacre is coming in Dallas....Texas plays OU very tough at the least, and often win as a dog.  Sky is falling bullshit. 

Bet all your money on USC +3.5... if you insist on 'everything in the shitter' rhetoric, but don't bet the RRR assuming someone will get trucked. 

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Every year UT has been subpar and people are sure as shit another massacre is coming in Dallas....Texas plays OU very tough at the least, and often win as a dog.  Sky is falling bullshit. 

Bet all your money on USC +3.5... if you insist on 'everything in the shitter' rhetoric, but don't bet the RRR assuming someone will get trucked. 

I'll eat my crow, and happily, if that's the case. 

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

USC is as big a mess as Texas is right now.  We are not playing well right now.  

2 hours ago, kopp0e said:

This is a message board, photos are optional, so is scrolling is scrolling by if per chance, photos offend... Just my style of posting, boss hogg..! #RevolUTion

I’m not offended and think your posts provide substance, but damn, there’s always something to contribute on every topic.

• Like 1

Don't shoot the messenger..... Only part of article available since it's behind a paywall....

Part of Sept 10th ESPN+ article  by Adam Rittenberg had the following Quote:

"For a long time, TCU kind of recruited diamonds in the rough and developed guys," said a coach who has served in the Big 12. "Now their players are as good as anybody's. When I was looking at Texas' personnel, I thought there were four, maybe five guys at Texas who could play for TCU."

Wonder if  CDC has any insight for Herman on player evaluation process currently used at TCU???

Edited by LTtxfan

20 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

"For a long time, TCU kind of recruited diamonds in the rough and developed guys," said a coach who has served in the Big 12. "Now their players are as good as anybody's. When I was looking at Texas' personnel, I thought there were four, maybe five guys at Texas who could play for TCU."

Let me guess, one of those players is Kyle Porter.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

After that USC game is it too optimistic to think that TCU won't completely destroy us? That it might resemble a competitive football game?

We just have to come out with an effort like tonight(after the first quarter) and hope they still haven't recovered mentally from losing to OSU

Edited by HornsofBevo

On 9/9/2018 at 12:15 AM, Victor Lazlo said:

Fuck you and your limp-wristed bullshit.

We are going to win. 

On 9/9/2018 at 12:19 AM, BurntEyes said:

You're a troll or delusional.

Lotta both going on around here.

On 9/9/2018 at 12:36 AM, Victor Lazlo said:

Fuck you too BurntEyes. 

Neither a troll nor delusional. 

We are going to win. 

Bunch of God Damn loser quitters around here. 

Come apologize to me after we beat SC and all will be forgotten. 

On 9/9/2018 at 12:40 AM, BurntEyes said:

I don't get the chance to play. Want to get angry at losers? You should focus your attention on the coaches and the team.

Currently accepting apologies from the pussies that wanted to give up and roll over 2 weeks ago. 

The last time we won in the little apple was fucking 2002 when Marcus Tubbs blocked the FG at the last second.  Fuck that's the only time we've ever won in the little apple.

It was pretty funny because Marcus Tubbs uncle gave Wheeler his "My nephew is #95" pin.  That made for some very confused kay state fans.

#ripfatty

14 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

The last time we won in the little apple was fucking 2002 when Marcus Tubbs blocked the FG at the last second.  Fuck that's the only time we've ever won in the little apple.

It was pretty funny because Marcus Tubbs uncle gave Wheeler his "My nephew is #95" pin.  That made for some very confused kay state fans.

#ripfatty

Have we really lost 7 in a row there?  

*nm. It should only be 5 I think because we didn't have round robin

Edited by Treefidy