Texas Needs An interVINCEtion

ButtFumble

we need Vince to sit tom down and have a long serious conversation about how to not be such a fucking uptight asshole idiot

it needs to be about 3 hours longer than the famous "Let Vince Be Vince" conversation with Mack and it needs to focusness more on tom personally and if tom gets it then we can expect to see coaches getting fired and reassigned and things changing

help us Vince you are our only hope

Young-BCS.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

I like the idea, but what it Tom takes him literally and then let's Sam do whatever he wants on the field?

can it get worse?

and again this is less about how tom handles the QBs it is more of a talk about how tom comes off as "tomASS" and makes a fool of himself when he speaks and how he refuses to address glaring issues

it is a talk about how grillz are for fake ass fagets and how winning is actually what makes you cool even if you are Nick Saban....and being a dick while you lose makes you a fucking idiot loser and being a dick when you win big only makes you a dick to those that you kick the shit out of and fuck them they need to try harder and win more like you do

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, millhouse said:

I want drunk, pissed off Kasey Studdard there too

I was thinking more along the lines of this guy sitting there looking kind of like he does in this picture and not really saying anything until the end when perhaps he says "good talk tom" or something like that after tom says pretty much nothing while Vince talks

429px-Brian-Orakpo-UT-vs-A&M-11-27-08_(2

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, millhouse said:

I want drunk, pissed off Kasey Studdard there too

AGREE....

THIS IS TOTALLY BULLSHIT!!!!

Upperclassmen Leadership SUCKS..... WHAT THE FUCK...

Was not pleased when I saw who was elected as CAPTAINS....

C'MON SENIORS & JUNIORS..... GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

On 9/9/2018 at 11:42 AM, LTtxfan said:

AGREE....

THIS IS TOTALLY BULLSHIT!!!!

Upperclassmen Leadership SUCKS..... WHAT THE FUCK...

Was not pleased when I saw who was elected as CAPTAINS....

C'MON SENIORS & JUNIORS..... GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

I'd prefer that a lot of the seniors just not play. They mostly are over-rated. Andrew Beck, Hager and Kris Boyd have never lived up to the hype. How many fly sweeps did Hager let get outside against Maryland?