Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

5 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

From the gay who supported Clinton and Obama.  Both gay haters who ran on denying you equal protection under the law.  

No no no, we’re talking about you here. How do reconcile criticizing Beto for being a white, privileged, male who used his parents for great advantages when you also support trump? I’m truly curious because this shit should be seriously be a case study. 

Just now, David Dennison said:

Sure. 

I sure did.  I’m a person who wants government out of business and personal shit.  Unless there is a real good and compelling reason to regulate. 

So, I’m all for consenting adults getting married.  And that democrat woman in Kentucky that wouldn’t do her job issuing marriage licenses should have been fired.  

1 minute ago, SubliminalHorn said:

So you must be aghast at what your party and this administration is doing to try and unravel LGBT rights, correct?

I would be.  Can you tell me what they’ve done on this front?   I’m a big supporter of gay rights.  I believe the government should be blind with respect to sexual orientation.  

Felony drunk driving where he fled the scene.  Burglary.  
All the sort of things you don’t get away with in else Paso if you aren’t  high profile white male with connections to local democrat judes. 

So you obviously didn’t vote for our high profile privileged white male AG with multiple pending felony indictments. Oh wait....he’s got an ® next to his name so you did.

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I would be.  Can you tell me what they’ve done on this front?   I’m a big supporter of gay rights.  I believe the government should be blind with respect to sexual orientation.  

Here’s one article, there are others if you take the time the educate yourself. I’m not posting any more than this because something tells me you know exactly what this administration has done and you’re full of shit. 

But here you go: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/19/trump-lgbt-rights-discrimination-353774

9 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I sure did.  I’m a person who wants government out of business and personal shit.  Unless there is a real good and compelling reason to regulate. 

So, I’m all for consenting adults getting married.  And that democrat woman in Kentucky that wouldn’t do her job issuing marriage licenses should have been fired.  

So you support a woman's right to choose.

9 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Yes, I recall you saying that govt should allow gay marriage, but you didn't want it in your church.    Fair enough, IMHO. 

1 minute ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Here’s one article, there are others if you take the time the educate yourself. I’m not posting any more than this because something tells me you know exactly what this administration has done and you’re full of shit. 

But here you go: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/19/trump-lgbt-rights-discrimination-353774

That article has no details. 

I noticed something in Cruz’s official commercials: he talks about legislation that he introduced.  There is zero mention of what he accomplished.   Should he get credit for talking about an idea?  I have to figure that the back benchers in Congress are big about talking about an idea.  How many bills has SJL introduced vs passed?  I have to guess that is a big ratio.   Cruz must be the same.

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

So you support a woman's right to choose.

I believe in science.   And I believe protecting innocent life is a very legitimate function of government.   I’ve watched people die.   Science says they are dead once they lack brain activity and a heart beat.

So being a man of science, I’m strongly against killing an innocent human that has brain activity and a beating heart.   Whenever that is.   Before that point should be legal   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I believe in science.   And I believe protecting innocent life is a very legitimate function of government.   I’ve watched people die.   Science says they are dead once they lack brain activity and a heart beat.

So being a man of science, I’m strongly against killing an innocent human that has brain activity and a beating heart.   Whenever that is.   Before that point should be legal   

Ah, so discarded embryos by the millions don't count? Life really doesn't begin at conception I guess.

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I noticed something in Cruz’s official commercials: he talks about legislation that he introduced.  There is zero mention of what he accomplished.   Should he get credit for talking about an idea?  I have to figure that the back benchers in Congress are big about talking about an idea.  How many bills has SJL introduced vs passed?  I have to guess that is a big ratio.   Cruz must be the same.

Cruz is one of the breed of Republican who has made a legislative career out of "I tried to do X, but [insert scapegoat here] prevented me from doing what's right/making America stronger/putting people back to work, etc." 

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Felony drunk driving where he fled the scene.  Burglary.  

All the sort of things you don’t get away with in else Paso if you aren’t  high profile white male with connections to local democrat judes. 

He does have a few things in common with another white privileged Irishman 

Spoiler

kennedy-ted_kennedy_1967-pd.jpg__350x468

41 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

She’s your party. The party of racism, rape, and denying teh gays marriage licenses 

she’s a republican

Edited by Pancho Negro
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

24 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I believe in science.   And I believe protecting innocent life is a very legitimate function of governmet

So being a man of science, I’m strongly against killing an innocent human that has brain activity and a beating heart.   Whenever that is.   

Oh great, so you’re pro-BLM then yes?

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

If Sack is serious, what a dipshit.

If Sack is jess trollin', well that's disappointing too because there are actual dipshits out there who will believe that stuff.

You are voting for a privileged white male over a Hispanic immigrant that has far more accomplishments.  

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Pretty sure she was a Democrat when in office and denying gays their rights.  Am I wrong?

She turned Republican when they came to her support and realized that THAT is the party that will be okay with her continuing to deny licenses.  

She’s your party, and she is against teh gays like you and your party are. 

1 minute ago, Pancho Negro said:

She turned Republican when they came to her support and realized that THAT is the party that will be okay with her continuing to deny licenses.  

She’s your party, and she is against teh gays like you and your party are. 

I was pro gay marriage long before Obama and Hillary.  I bet you voted for both those Homophobes.  

45 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

No no no, we’re talking about you here. How do reconcile criticizing Beto for being a white, privileged, male who used his parents for great advantages when you also support trump? I’m truly curious because this shit should be seriously be a case study. 

Simple: he's a hypocrite.

Republicans excel at being hypocrites.  Just compare their rhetoric on small government, state's rights, fiscal responsibility, and Compassionate Conservatism to their actions on, well, everything.

It would be hilarious if it didn't breed millions of Johnny Sacks.

You are voting for a privileged white male over a Hispanic immigrant that has far more accomplishments.  

Ted Cruz is Canadian

He changed his name to Ted to be more white. 

He’s not a Texan.

He doesn’t give two shits about Blacks or Hispanics 

He doesn’t even speak spanish

He has 0 accomplishments during this time except to further divide the country

He refuses to campaign to Texans in majority-minority areas in the state. 

Fuck outta here with this mess

• Like 7

I was pro gay marriage long before Obama and Hillary.  I bet you voted for both those Homophobes.  

This is so stupid.  You continuously vote for candidates who are anti-gay marriage.  No one gives a fuck what you were years ago.  You aren’t campaigning.

Just stop.  You’re a fucking racist idiot. . 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Sack is on quite the tear tonight.  Must have hit a nerve when he realized one of his crazy brethren sent out a bunch of mail bombs.

It was probably him who sent those bombs.  He wants them dead, we know. 

11 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

it's just sad Sack believes all the lies he's fed. poor little lamb

Trumpy had a little Sack

His fleece was white as colonialism.

Everywhere that Trumpy went

Johnny Sack was sure to go....and gargle trumps balls while giving 1 black person a dollar back in the summer of 1992 so he can proclaim himself to be tolerant of blacks and that one time he saw a guys dick in 24 hour fitness so it makes him all of a sudden pro gay marriage. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

It was probably him who sent those bombs.  He wants them dead, we know. 

First JFK, then the zodiac killer, and now this. Jesus somebody stop him, can't let him get his hands on those nuclear codes!

7 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Trumpy had a little Sack

His fleece was white as colonialism.

Everywhere that Trumpy went

Johnny Sack was sure to go....and gargle trumps balls while giving 1 black person a dollar back in the summer of 1992 so he can proclaim himself to be tolerant of blacks and that one time he saw a guys dick in 24 hour fitness so it makes him all of a sudden pro gay marriage. 

tenor.gif