Sunday NFL Redzone Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Holy shit Bills up 17-0 on the Vikings in Minnesota? 

Picked the Vikings in my survivor league. They need to get their shit together.

first drive an unneeded helmet to helmet on a sack would've forced Buffalo to punt. they capitalize with a TD

2 strip sacks on Cousins gave them field position in the red zone. never seen anything like it

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

first drive an unneeded helmet to helmet on a sack would've forced Buffalo to punt. they capitalize with a TD

2 strip sacks on Cousins gave them field position in the red zone. never seen anything like it

This is why betting on the NFL makes me nervous. There's always one of these games every week it seems. Just makes you scratch your head.

Hopefully they can settle in and make a comeback.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

This is why betting on the NFL makes me nervous. There's always one of these games every week it seems. Just makes you scratch your head.

Hopefully they can settle in and make a comeback.

yep..Still professionals and some of the best football players in the world. way different than college when a 35 pt spread isnt out of the norm but 16.5 pt spread was unheard of for this game

4 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

yep..Still professionals and some of the best football players in the world. way different than college when a 35 pt spread isnt out of the norm but 16.5 pt spread was unheard of for this game

Even with the shittiest teams, the execution of football is just so good.  Don't know why some cfb hardcore hate nfl so much

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 52-80 said:

Even with the shittiest teams, the execution of football is just so good.  Don't know why some cfb hardcore hate nfl so much

Agreed. I get that it doesn't have the pageantry of the college game but I have no idea why so many call it boring. The skillset and execution is night and day watching a college game compared to the NFL. Maybe because there aren't all these explosive plays? That comes from the talent discrepancy at the college level and so many broken defenses allowing that to happen.

53 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Not a popular opinion but the NFL is a much better product on the field than college football 

I don’t think many people disagree here.  The difference however, is that most people are much more emotionally invested in their colleges team.  For example I don’t like it when the Cowboys lose.  When Texas loses it ruins my day.

9 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

@MNLonghornFUKM @Al_4_ISU  is this either of y'all? haha

yea pretty much. WNBA aside no team from MN has won a championship since 1991. No team from the state has even PLAYED for a championship.........since 1991. 

so thats 27 seasons x 3 teams(Twins, Wolves, Vikings) is 81 tries. Wild were formed in 2000, so thats 18 seasons 18 tries, we're at 0 for 99 at being 1 of 14 teams(14 teams per conference per sport) at being the conferences representative in Stanley Cup, Super Bowl, World Series or NBA finals.