Sunday Night Football - Texas Edition: Dallas Cowboys @ Houston Texans

TexasMan

My girlfriend is a sports idiot. She is feigning interest in the game and asked who should win.

I said if it was played in Arlington I thought the Cowboys would but they don’t play well away from home so Houston should win and they are favored.

She says:

Well they’re only going to Houston so it’s not that far so maybe they can win.

I then had to explain that the distance they travel has nothing to do with their odds of winning.

She also stated “isn’t every touchdown a pass?” I said what about handoffs to running backs? She said “well they are passing the ball from one played to the other”

3 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

My girlfriend is a sports idiot. She is feigning interest in the game and asked who should win.

I said if it was played in Arlington I thought the Cowboys would but they won’t play well away from home so Houston should win and they are favored.

She says:

I then had to explain that the distance they travel has nothing to do with their odds of winning.

She also stated “isn’t every touchdown a pass?” I said what about handoffs to running backs? She said “well they are passing the ball from one played to the other”

Tell her to get naked and just be quiet. That will make everything better. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mileslong said:

I said if it was played in Arlington I thought the Cowboys would but they won’t play well away from home so Houston should win and they are favored.

She says:

Send it to Craig 

7 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

I said if it was played in Arlington I thought the Cowboys would but they don’t play well away from home so Houston should win and they are favored.

She says:

she sounds like someone who could be convinced she needs to go to the auto store and ask for windshield wiper oil and a flux capacitor 

• Like 1