Sunday Night Football - Texas Edition: Dallas Cowboys @ Houston Texans

TexasMan

I have no idea why the Texans are favored in this game. Not only do they have no OL or RBs, but they have quite possibly the worst coach in the NFL - if not all of organized football.

Unless Watson just goes off, I'm pretty sure Dallas will cover and win no doubt. 

Both teams suck. How anti-climactic for those of us who were looking foward to these matchups when the Texans first started.

Still, the only two teams I root for in the No Fun League. 

High scoring game, Texans edge it out.

Still think they should've went with the Houston Hurricanes and picked VY when they had no offensive line. It took them this long to figure out you need a mobile QB with good pocket presence if you are never going to give a competent O line.

6 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

I missed it. Describe it for me please, slowly. 

Coach Taylor (sans Texas accent) talking about how important football is in the state of Texas, from small towns on Friday nights, to Saturdays at the Cotton Bowl (Craig Way's call of the Longhorns winning and slow mo highlights), to now the pros on SNF.

Fuck Houston Texans fan who has the most massively unfounded inferiority complex known to man.

It doesn't translate to other sports, but holy fuck, mention the Dallas Cowboys and they get all pissy.

Fuck you.  I root for teams from Texas, but not all of them.  If you don't like it, you aggy motherfuckers can kindly fuck off.

Cosmi looked good in that commercial! Dicker, Sam, good crowd, hellraisers werent that cringy. AWESOME.

Oh, I rewatched the Sam highlights, and damn that O line is getting it done. Especially the right side. I guess Kerstetter was the odd man out with Shack in there the whole game?

1 minute ago, slorch said:

Fuck Houston Texans fan who has the most massively unfounded inferiority complex known to man.

It doesn't translate to other sports, but holy fuck, mention the Dallas Cowboys and they get all pissy.

Fuck you.  I root for teams from Texas, but not all of them.  If you don't like it, you aggy motherfuckers can kindly fuck off.

lol ok

I rooted for only the Cowboys until the Texans got Desean Watson. Now I root for both. Really, in the NFL, I root for certain players. The Texans pissed me off because they always had shitty coaching (and still do) as well as they always pick STATUE quarterbacks that ain't worth a fuck. They fixed the QB position, but they will be wasting clowney, watt, and mercelious with buttchin at HC. They effectively don't have an OC, and come on, I love the guy but Romeo Crenell?

55 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Let's see which fan base will be embarrassed more.

I'm going with Texans fans. Romeo will gameplan to give Dak 400 yards and 4 TDs. While Chin will run dive plays all night with Miller and Blue.

Fuck Dallas, anyway.

Texans by sole virtue of Iconoclast being a fan. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1