2018-2019 San Antonio Spurs: Fuck Kawhi Leonard

Michael Knight

Just now, C-Man said:

He was still pissed about the non-call on Forbes’ 3

Which was ass. As well as the no call on jok on LMA - as was the soft body bump on Murray to send him to the line. 

I don't complain about refs or stick the result on them ever, but we've gotten the wrong side of some 50/50s the past few mins. 

1 minute ago, Gut Wagon said:

And as we’ve just seen, a series magically turns to the advantage of the league. Funny how often that’s the case. 

Nah - no need to start that amigo. Spurs have prob the same TV audience Denver does if not more. Just some tough breaks. 

17 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This is a good ball club - they are the 2 seed for a reason. 2-0 would have been unreal.

Not over yet but we already did what we needed - game 3 going to be huge either way. 

This. The series is split and the Spurs are coming home for the next two games. Winning tonight would have been big but splitting the series was absolutely necessary and they accomplished that.

Getting the split was a win for us. We're 16-25 on the road and 32-9 at home. Terrible road team and very good team at home. 

I hope we find a way to win this series because I think we have a very favorable draw in the 2nd round if the Blazers win. The Nurkic injury would be critical in a series with the Spurs. There is zero chance that Kanter can guard LMA in PnR. We would either force Portland to go really small or Kanter would get cooked. 

Edited by texasstrong12

9 hours ago, housious said:

Dude, this team won’t have any series in the bag until they’ve won 5 games 

If the Spurs headed to SA up 2-0 where they possess one of the best home records in the NBA at 32-9 it would've essentially been over and a sweep wouldn't have been out of the question. I'm not going to complain about sitting 1-1 because the Spurs were dreadful on the road this season, especially against premier competition. I believe they can head back to Denver up 3-1, if Denver steals one in SA then I'll be worried.

10 hours ago, ztejas said:

Nah - no need to start that amigo. Spurs have prob the same TV audience Denver does if not more. Just some tough breaks. 

Neither is a major market, obviously. And I'm usually of the view the players and coaches totally decide the game. Which they pretty much did last night, given that Murray went ballistic and Denver won going away. Those calls would have ended up seeming a lot more pivotal had it ended up a one-possession game. That said, my point is that the league has no reason to want a quick series, regardless of the teams involved.