Nebraska @ tOSU

mdmost

9 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Appears the football gods were angered by these terrible Ohio State uniforms. Nebraska marches down the field for an early 7-0 lead.

Hell, I might give tOSU’s horrible ass uniforms a pass...what the fuck’s up with Nebraska’s solid red pants?  They look like they’re wearing tights.  Looks like something my wife bought at LuLu Lemon.

ohio state: We’ve got the shittiest alternate uniforms.

nebraska: Hold my beer.

10 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Hell, I might give tOSU’s horrible ass uniforms a pass...what the fuck’s up with Nebraska’s solid red pants?  They look like they’re wearing tights.  Looks like something my wife bought at LuLu Lemon.

ohio state: We’ve got the shittiest alternate uniforms.

nebraska: Hold my beer.

No fucking chance. Just saw a highlight and the Ohio State uniforms are maybe the worst I've seen. Why the fuck is osu wearing black uniforms? 

Honestly I'm not surprised at all - I saw this coming. Nebraska is a powerhouse program with a young, motivated head coach. They go two deep on the lines and play 4 quarters of tough, hard-nosed football. I expect them to be a national contender next year.

Just kidding this may be one of the most embarrassing games in tosu history.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, ApocalyseTexas said:

How can this game not have more post?  This game has everything going for it you could desire in a game involving myer 

Would love to be watching, but duty calls elsewhere. So I'll have to be content with hearing what a miserable slug Urb is.

17 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Honestly I'm not surprised at all - I saw this coming. Nebraska is a powerhouse program with a young, motivated head coach. They go two deep on the lines and play 4 quarters of tough, hard-nosed football. I expect them to be a national contender next year.

Just kidding this may be one of the most embarrassing games in tosu history.

Hahaha I was about to neg the shit outa you