Kansas @ Oklahoma

Constant

59 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Although they are outmanned KUs defense looks well coached to me.  Can we trade DCs?

Dude....

Go to www.saveksfb.com and look at his stats about 3/4 down the page.  He is one of the worst DCs of all time.  Seriously.

1 hour ago, ClubWhatever said:

Although they are outmanned KUs defense looks well coached to me.  Can we trade DCs?

Fuck it.. he's been a DC for 9 years.. here are his total defense ranks...

89, 76, 68, 97, 106, 127, 109, 117, 96.

I don't know why people think our coaching staff is talented.  There is absolutely nothing showing that our DC is competent and there is absolutely nothing showing that David Beaty can manage a roster or recruit at any level. 

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills with the amount of people who think we actually have a competent staff.  The only competent guy we've had in the last 8 years was Meachem and he was fired this year so beaty couldn't be removed halfway through the season and Meach be interim.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Jesus. 40 points to Kansas. 

This is peak Leach during Tech era

Riley is mini-Leach 

We just missed rushing for 300 yards in 5 straight games by 6 yards. I don’t think he’s mini-Leach. I think he just hesitated pulling the plug on a bad defensive staff and is now a year behind that 8-ball. 

Yeah, Riley has always had a great running game at OU.  Not exactly min-Leach.

I think he realized the defense is beyond repair and might be a 2-3 year project.  There isn't one thing they do well and the culture is horrible.  They'll give up a 30 yard run and stand there and pose when they finally make the tackle.