Arizona @ Washington St: ESPN

Vic Mackey

6 minutes ago, Agent47 said:

Tennessee should have hired Leach.

You're an idiot.  Leach only entertained the idea because we didn't have a permanent AD at the time and there was concern over the commitment to football.  That's all changed.  

Leach has now outscored Rich Rod and Sumlin 138-35 in Arizona's last two games in Pullman. I always wanted these idiots in Tucson to hire Leach but Arizona's imbecile AD, Greg Byrne (now at Alabama),  thought that Dick and his old leather sack of a wife were more "big time" for his esteemed program. What a fuckin' dumb cocksucker!

ml.jpg

Edited by Netzer
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, michaelpshayes said:

Slorch just shot his TV 

I wasn't watching the game, and I appreciate a good burn, so what was this pertaining to?

1) I admire Mike Leach's work and have posted pretty much nonstop in support of him since the mid 2000's/ He's probably my favorite college coach ever.

2) i have very publicly and frequently condemned the actions of those at Tech who ran him off  since Dec 2009.

3) i am under no delusional opinion or hope that Mike Leach ever returns to coach at Tech unless it is on the sideline closest to University Ave...

Was there some graphic or stat that would have pissed me off?  Is Sumlin a candidate to replace Coach Bro?  That might have gotten me there, for sure...

Edited by slorch

4 hours ago, slorch said:

I wasn't watching the game, and I appreciate a good burn, so what was this pertaining to?

1) I admire Mike Leach's work and have posted pretty much nonstop in support of him since the mid 2000's/ He's probably my favorite college coach ever.

2) i have very publicly and frequently condemned the actions of those at Tech who ran him off  since Dec 2009.

3) i am under no delusional opinion or hope that Mike Leach ever returns to coach at Tech unless it is on the sideline closest to University Ave...

Was there some graphic or stat that would have pissed me off?  Is Sumlin a candidate to replace Coach Bro?  That might have gotten me there, for sure...

I don't think anything was meant by the comment.  Everyone was just caught up in the excitement of the game last night.  Keep an eye on the clock in these highlights.  Everyone here knows you have been consistent in your distain for the way the admin at Tech handled the Leach thing.  

On 11/17/2018 at 11:23 PM, Bullneck said:

Make that 55 points.

Was getting texts from my Agroid friend during the game.  My response was that even Chimpanzione managed to hold OU to 49 in the 0-77 bloodletting.

Pirate definitely sank the SS Rum Runner that vessel will never again be seaworthy.