Cowboys vs Redskins: Thanksgiving Edition

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, taybo20 said:

I guess I expect more of a 3rd year qb than a rookie wr falling backwards. 

He had such a big lead on the defender that Dak underthrew it, expecting him to come back. Worst case scenario, you get an interference call. Instead the receiver fell backwards, waiting on the ball.

• Like 1

Just now, Irish Wrist Watch said:

He had such a big lead on the defender that Dak underthrew it, expecting him to come back. Worst case scenario, you get an interference call. Instead the receiver fell backwards, waiting on the ball.

With no safety over the top, you give the rookie the easiest catch possible. If that was Amari Cooper i understand that.

Just now, Mileslong said:

Is gruden avoiding Garrett? Probably still whining to the refs. While he’s at it, maybe he can talk to them about why there wasn’t holding called on the deadskins OL all game

Just doing his job lobbying for his club. Our head coach is not hired to be an arbiter of justice.

Colt should do okay in the remainder of the season. He was a little rusty today.

I gotta say, though, that he just shoulda said no to the Redskins - that he couldn't play for such a pile of shit organization with such ugly ass uniforms. He should a said he would only play for a Texas team. He'd probably be our QB today.

That woulda solved this Colt vs. Dallas controversy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Good win for us today.  Next Thursday likely get bitch slapped to the reality that if we do win the East and make the playoffs that the stay will be very short, but I guess that's ok

They need a little more consistency out of the offense if they want to win the division. Eventually, this fourth quarter scramble shit will go against us.

15 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Welp good game Cowboys. It was fun being in first place while it lasted.

The Colt express had a little hitch today but he showed some good things. I am still optimistic for the rest of the season. Beat the Eagles!

has he even practiced with the 1's yet?

Edited by hookem48

20 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

I was on the road and obviously missed the play, are you saying Dak purposely underthrew a wide open receiver?

6 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

I was on the road and obviously missed the play, are you saying Dak purposely underthrew a wide open receiver?

Gallup was pretty open. Early in the game, you might try to hit him in stride, but you risk overthrowing it. We needed a completion first and foremost to get that first down. The defender's back was to the ball. I think Dak might have taken a little off it. Also, the camera behind Dak showed Gallup coming out of an out route just as Dak was letting it go. I think Gallup's quickness/speed may have surprised Dak (and he defender) a little.

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Colt should do okay in the remainder of the season. He was a little rusty today.

I gotta say, though, that he just shoulda said no to the Redskins - that he couldn't play for such a pile of shit organization with such ugly ass uniforms. He should a said he would only play for a Texas team. He'd probably be our QB today.

That woulda solved this Colt vs. Dallas controversy.

There is no controversy.  There never was.  Fuck the Redskins.

Very nice win for the Cowboys!

• Like 2