Texas vs. OU Sat 12/1 @11:00 AM

MirrOlure

God this is the most anxious I've been for a Texas game in years. I don't know what to do but ignore my regular sleep schedule and drink more than normal. I'm going to need psychiatric help on Monday regardless of the result. 

I mean... this was bound to happen, but now that its reality I just don't know what to do with myself. I kind of compartmentalized the Horns of the past few seasons somewhere deep in the dark depths of my depressive psyche. Now my indoctrinated fandom is bleeding through with renewed fervor and I don't know what to do. I'm like a dog chasing cars - I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it.

14 minutes ago, ztejas said:

God this is the most anxious I've been for a Texas game in years. I don't know what to do but ignore my regular sleep schedule and drink more than normal. I'm going to need psychiatric help on Monday regardless of the result. 

I mean... this was bound to happen, but now that its reality I just don't know what to do with myself. I kind of compartmentalized the Horns of the past few seasons somewhere deep in the dark depths of my depressive psyche. Now my indoctrinated fandom is bleeding through with renewed fervor and I don't know what to do. I'm like a dog chasing cars - I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it.

Same. I can't remember the last time I've been this pumped for a Texas game, but it's been a long ass time. If I can sleep at all Friday night, I'm going to be running through walls Saturday morning. Fuck OU. Hook'em!

Just now, Art Vandelay said:

Same. I can't remember the last time I've been this pumped for a Texas game, but it's been a long ass time. If I can sleep at all Friday night, I'm going to be running through walls Saturday morning. Fuck OU. Hook'em!

Take a trophy while I run out of Lone Star and rip this T bowl. 

I'm so fucking ready for this game. Texas is clearly the more physical team and that is going to play a major role in putting the land thieves in their place. I expect the people attending the game to be in as much of a fight in the stands watching the game as the players on the field are against each other. This will be a very bloody affair.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

I'm so fucking ready for this game. Texas is clearly the more physical team and that is going to play a major role in putting the land thieves in their place. I expect the people attending the game to be in as much of a fight in the stands watching the game as the players on the field are against each other. This will be a very bloody affair.

mostly OU's blood