LSU @ aggy

Chad

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

The real crime by the refs was the 4th and 18 after the knee down interception overturned call. The Aggy receiver was clearly a yard short of the first down and they gave it to him and no review was instituted. It was criminal. Dumb aggies.

Also a bit confused how the catch and fumble was called incomplete in OT1.

That’s been addressed. Yellow line was wrong. They earned that first down. 

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Exciting game sure. Top 5 this year... maybe. Best game of all time, not a fucking chance. Jesus christ.

I’m not sure I find two teams unable to seal the deal after seven tries qualifies for exciting. But we all look at things differently.

7 minutes ago, Hamttx said:

The timing of these aggy heroics sure does seem coincidental? Texas makes it to the Big 12 Championship game. And aggy counter’s with a tie for the longest game in history that meant.....well, nothing really.

Nah. That game was trash. Though A&M will hype it up to be legendary because they love garbage displays of mediocrity they can claim were greatness.

I mean many of our games this year were also trash but to us, they were just wins not THE GREATEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN IN FOOTBALL...PLEASE LOVE US AMERICA!!!11

Edited by Valmy77

3 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Nah. That game was trash. Though A&M will hype it up to be legendary because they love garbage displays of mediocrity they can claim were greatness.

Yeah it wasn't a very good game outside all the theatrics at the end of the game.  

LSU in particular was god awful in the 1st half. 

Just now, texasstrong12 said:

It's going to be interesting what the SEC says tomorrow. 

A bunch of current and former LSU players are going off on twitter. There's gonna have to be some type of response. You can't have players all over the SEC saying the game is rigged and that A&M cheated. 

And Aggies everywhere are going to see this as validation of their program and their standing in the SEC.

It's going to be interesting what the SEC says tomorrow. 
A bunch of current and former LSU players are going off on twitter. There's gonna have to be some type of response. You can't have players all over the SEC saying the game is rigged and that A&M cheated. 

I actually hope the sec does nothing. Go with the status quo. I hope things get more interesting, like their member schools back stabbing each other on social media. The Sec might implode. Lulz.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Of course you would, aggy boy. You think tonight’s game was the best EVARRR!  

Not an Aggie, nor do I think it was the best ever. Not even close. It was entertaining though. I’m just amused at how many on here are so interested in a&m’s game. If it was such a joke of a game and they’re so bad, why a jillion posts about it? We could also talk about nail biters with Baylor and Tulsa, but it wouldn’t mean much.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 13

3 minutes ago, Specktrout said:

Not an Aggie, nor do I think it was the best ever. Not even close. It was entertaining though. I’m just amused at how many on here are so interested in a&m’s game. If it was such a joke of a game and they’re so bad, why a jillion posts about it? We could also talk about nail biters with Baylor and Tulsa, but it wouldn’t mean much.

How many times were teams brought back from the dead versus Baylor or Tulsa?

Talking about a carwreck doesn't make anyone else wish they were actually in the wreck...

6 minutes ago, Specktrout said:

I don't get it. We always talk about A&M here. It's fun to do so. Do we need another reason? If they were 0-12 and lost this game 84-0 we would still be talking about it so...I don't understand your claim or point at all. 

This may shock...shock and stun you...amaze you...even BLOW YOUR MIND: A&M, OU, and Arkansas are rivals of ours. We like to talk about our rivals even ones too chickenshit to play in our conference anymore. Though we do not talk about Arkie much, they lack the insanity of A&M to really be entertaining to discuss. They are too similar to OU so it would be sort of like talking about OU twice.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Specktrout said:

Because we enjoy laughing at those fucking idiots and their insistence on being relevant. All while doing as much as they possibly can to be irrelevant. Like sucking Bama’s dick when they win. The jokes pretty much write themselves. And they provide an endless supply of what being fucking weird is all about. Baylor just covers up rape, and no one really has much of a bitch around here with Tulsa, other then it is located in Oklahoma.

19 minutes ago, Specktrout said:

WHOOP! It was the biggest win in your school’s history. I mean, that anyone who isn’t dead actually saw. (Not counting the dead dogs. They got to see this one, too. Or at least they kept track of the score somehow. Not sure how this all works, but I’m from the outside...)

Edited by Tex Pete