LSU @ aggy

Chad

7 hours ago, Specktrout said:

Not an Aggie, nor do I think it was the best ever. Not even close. It was entertaining though. I’m just amused at how many on here are so interested in a&m’s game. If it was such a joke of a game and they’re so bad, why a jillion posts about it? We could also talk about nail biters with Baylor and Tulsa, but it wouldn’t mean much.

Dude.....you’re the only person that thinks LSU got the benefit of bad calls against the aggys. Even non biased media can’t say that. The only people making that claim are aggys. You’re not doing a very good job disguising yourself on a Texas board.

I have never seen a referee purposely not make a call on a flagrant touchdown celebration, and instead speak with the player who just committed the foul.
Yes, I have seen referee’s try to control a game for fear of it getting out of hand for physicality. But absolutely never about TD celebration. They call that every fucking time. Most of the time on far less displays of celebration.

Not true. Of all the bullshit that went on, this is a non-issue.
  • Like 1

Fake Army, Fake Victory experts ....aggy.

It is certainly full on aggy to celebrate a seriously tainted, shady fake victory with pathetic and sketchy refs/calls on multiple occasions and game-deciding controversial plays that went unreviewed. 

aggy can ALWAYS be counted upon for consistency in hypocrisy.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Godzillatron said:

Orgeron in postgame stated that rules don’t allow spiking the ball with less than 3 seconds left in regulation, and Mond spiking the ball should have ended the game. Any of you that know the rules better than me that can confirm that?

I haven’t seen the actual rule, but I’ve seen articles referencing it. The logic is that it takes at least 2 seconds to run the spike play.

Which is funny, because on the play at 10 seconds when A&M spiked the ball, the clock never even started and zero seconds ran off the clock. That would have made the final play irrelevant.

LSU got screwed. 

Edited by Tex Pete

2 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Not true. Of all the bullshit that went on, this is a non-issue.

Fuck you, it is just  one of the many calls that directly point to something being suspect about the way the entire game was fucking being officiated. You dumb fucking condescending  bastard.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RowdyVic said:

That video says it all.  It's official now, "It's a rivalry now!"   That is what they wanted, and only aggy winning would make it so.  Thing is they exposed themselves for the shams they are (officiating, shitty defenses) in doing so.  Zero sum PR move by the SEC at best.

11 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

I haven’t seen the actual rule, but I’ve seen articles referencing it. The logic is that it takes at least 2 seconds to run the spike play.

Which is funny, because on the play at 10 seconds when A&M spiked the ball, the clock never even started and zero seconds ran off the clock. That would have made the final play irrelevant.

LSU got screwed. 

Yep, and never mind that on the pass before the spike, the ref marked the WR OB even though his knee was down when he was still 2 yards from the sideline. He stretched after that to get the ball to the sideline.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

So I wake up and start remembering some of that stupid ass game, and it occurs to me, unless I’m misremembering, that getting sacked at the end of regulation is now one of the most significant plays in Aggy lore?

And "incomplete" caught passes that end in a fumble.....

You know it has eaten aggy up for years that we won the mnc that is universally considered the greatest college football game ever played. 

Watching luigi and his gaggle of followers try to pimp a 7 OT slap fight between two teams who just couldn't seal the deal with absolutely nothing of importance on the line as supplanting that game makes me giggle a bit.  Never change, aggy. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, po elvis said:

did aggy really storm the field? don't they have some rule about the field being a memorial?

Yes on the storming.

Negative on the grass being a memorial. We used to play ball on the field after every game and we got some good pictures on the field after the spring game. The kyle field grass being a memorial is one of those rumors.

Edited by relapse98

53 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Dude.....you’re the only person that thinks LSU got the benefit of bad calls against the aggys. Even non biased media can’t say that. The only people making that claim are aggys. You’re not doing a very good job disguising yourself on a Texas board.

Give it a rest. The aggies definitely got the benefit of bad calls. No bad calls or no-calls against a&m? Please. I’m not an Aggie, so no need to disguise. Apparently, the highlight of your life is to shout from the mountain top that that the aggies won a game with the benefit of the refs. Yes they did. Duh.  It happens. In fact, many many times for the horns. Again, it happens. 

• Fuck You 21

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

Jimbo’s a used car salesman of a coach. Probably smells like little trees air fresheners. And sadness. 

Definitely suffers from Uncle Rico disease, imho.  And I should know, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

1 minute ago, Specktrout said:

Give it a rest. The aggies definitely got the benefit of bad calls. No bad calls or no-calls against a&m? Please. I’m not an Aggie, so no need to disguise. Apparently, the highlight of your life is to shout from the mountain top that that the aggies won a game with the benefit of the refs. Yes they did. Duh.  It happens. In fact, many many times for the horns. Again, it happens. 

Fuck off, aggy

• Like 6

Just now, Specktrout said:

Can we seriously just get faster on banning obvious aggy trolls?

From the moment this account showed up a few days ago with suspicious timing given the games this weekend, every post has been clear trolling (go look) . 

Yeah, crowdsourcing will get the job done eventually, but do we even need to wait for the inevitable? 

• Like 4

Just now, Bill Lumbergh said:

Can we seriously just get faster on banning obvious aggy trolls?

From the moment this account showed up a few days ago with suspicious timing given the games this weekend, every post has been clear trolling (go look) . 

Yeah, crowdsourcing will get the job done eventually, but do we even need to wait for the inevitable? 

Yep, I'll do my part as soon as my rep recharges.

52 minutes ago, wood said:

Yep, and never mind that on the pass before the spike, the ref marked the WR OB even though his knee was down when he was still 2 yards from the sideline. He stretched after that to get the ball to the sideline.

And it was never questioned, replayed, reviewed.... No question he was in bounds

14 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

You know it has eaten aggy up for years that we won the mnc that is universally considered the greatest college football game ever played. 

Watching luigi and his gaggle of followers try to pimp a 7 OT slap fight between two teams who just couldn't seal the deal with absolutely nothing of importance on the line as supplanting that game makes me giggle a bit.  Never change, aggy. 

Dude, I don’t think anyone thinks it was a better game than the 06 CG. Maybe I haven’t seen all the commentary, This is about the only place the comparison is being made. If that was a slap fight, then virtually every big 12 game this year has been a slap fight. Come on. This thread is pathetic.

• Fuck You 22

Just now, Specktrout said:

Dude, I don’t think anyone thinks it was a better game than the 06 CG. Maybe I haven’t seen all the commentary, This is about the only place the comparison is being made. If that was a slap fight, then virtually every big 12 game this year has been a slap fight. Come on. This thread is pathetic.

aggy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Specktrout said:

aggy. Almost every aggy out there is making the claim. 

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25370822/kevin-faulk-lsu-involved-skirmish-texas-game

COLLEGE STATION, Texas -- LSU director of player development Kevin Faulk was seen in an altercation with a credentialed member of the Texas A&Msideline after the Aggies' 74-72, seven-overtime victory over the Tigers on Saturday night at Kyle Field.

A photographer from the Baton Rouge Advocate captured a photo of Faulk in a scuffle with a man in a red Texas A&M shirt and a team credential. Thousands of fans rushed the field after the game, creating a chaotic scene.

POSTGAME | #LSU director of player personnel Kevin Faulk and an unknown man with what appears to be an #Aggie bench credential throw punches on the field after @AggieFootball defeated @LSUfootball in 7-OT @theadvocatebr

3,220 people are talking about this

An LSU spokesman alleged that the man involved in the scuffle with Faulk punched LSU special assistant Steve Kragthorpe in the chest. Kragthorpe, who was once the offensive coordinator for the Tigers, has Parkinson's disease and a pacemaker.

The spokesman said the team would gather more information before commenting further on the situation.

The man involved in the scuffle with Faulk was seen approaching Texas A&M coach Jimbo Fisher in the team tunnel after the game to inform him of the altercation. Fisher told reporters after the game that he was not aware of the scuffle and "had no idea" what happened.

An A&M spokesman said the team doesn't plan to comment until it reviews video of the incident.

Faulk, a former LSU and NFL running back, joined the LSU staff in January.

Front page of ESPN, now.

1 hour ago, pyrohornIII said:

That video says it all.  It's official now, "It's a rivalry now!"   That is what they wanted, and only aggy winning would make it so.  Thing is they exposed themselves for the shams they are (officiating, shitty defenses) in doing so.  Zero sum PR move by the SEC at best.

This.  SEC wanted to ensure another ranked team (aggy falls out with a loss), and to pump up "rivalry" weekend - plenty will tune in next year for the bloodbath that should take place in BR next year.