LSU @ aggy

Chad

4 minutes ago, Lou Loomis said:

So Jimbo’s dumbfuck nephew went batshit, throwing punches on a man w/ Parkinson’s, nearly gets murdered by Faulk then runs and tattles/lies to Jimbo, like he’s going to do anything....? What in the actual fuck??

Psycho-red-ass aggy is an unexpected new wrinkle to the turdition

2nfn5k.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, irvingtwosmokes said:

You sure about that

Per Forbes 2018

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

What you posted has absolutely nothing to do with what you quoted. 

Not to mention that it's smoke and mirrors anyway, but even if it were accurate the point you're trying to make would be wrong. 

That list would suggest aggy is more powerful in the conference than Bama.  Please try to say that outloud with a straight face. 

• Like 3

Just now, Bill Lumbergh said:

What you posted has absolutely nothing to do with what you quoted. 

Not to mention that it's smoke and mirrors anyway, but even if it were accurate the point you're trying to make would be wrong. 

That list would suggest aggy is more powerful in the conference than Bama.  Please try to say that outloud with a straight face. 

Bama is top dog, Aggie is becoming second dog and LSU is the can of Alpo

• Fuck You 25

13 minutes ago, irvingtwosmokes said:

eat shit aggy. mississippi st pushed your shit in for the 4th time in 5 years, and one game literally stolen in 8 tries against LSU does not indicate dominance ...quite the opposite    

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 6

39 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Let's just have it be a 10 paces turn and draw at the 50 yard line between head coaches with a Colt .45 revolver.

If Jimbo dies, he dies. Pretty sure Ed O could take a .45 to the gut and down a bottle of bourbon and sleep it off.

Coach O refers to that as "A slow Tuesday night"

9 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

eat shit aggy. mississippi st pushed your shit in for the 4th time in 5 years, and one game literally stolen in 8 tries against LSU does not indicate dominance ...quite the opposite    

It's going to be hilarious when they go 8-4 again next season.

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It's going to be hilarious when they go 8-4 again next season.

Might be worse actually. Road trips to Georgia, Clemson & LSU. Bama at home plus they are always good to drop 1 or 2 to Auburn, Ole Miss, and State. No fake Kentucky team to bail them out next year.

618ec18b7a32419fb176009e395c5c73.gif

A team with ZERO national championships in our lifetime is not a player. LSU, Florida, and Auburn have more significance than aggy. They have mnc trophies to prove their status. Each team, along with Alabama, made the sec what it is right now. Aggy simply scratches their nut sacks when told to do so.

50 minutes ago, irvingtwosmokes said:

LSU has actually won championships in the past 75 years

Also - how dare you fucking talk about SMU that way you elderberry-smelling hamster. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I do believe this is close to a banner year for A&M in the SEC! SEC! SEC!

What's their best finish?

11-2 in 2012, 6-2 in SEC play. We beat their ass at Kyle Field and then they bragged about beating a 3-9 Auburn that went winless in the SEC

They'll never finish above 8-4 again

6 hours ago, DixonHur said:

The spike play should have never happened, not because of the spike rule but because 1) the aggy player didn't get out of bounds, so the clock shouldn't have stopped, 2) even forgiving that, they were in an illegal formation for the spike.  Should have been a run off 

6 hours ago, C-Man said:

2) aggy didn't get out of bounds and the officials didn't give him OB; the clock stopped because it was a first-down gain; clock restarted at ref signal

3) you got me there on the illegal formation deal but I think it's been said in this thread it wouldn't be a 10-second runoff situation

5 hours ago, ImGolfn said:

The clock had to start on the first down so even a snap with the illegal formation would have to run time off the clock. Thus leaving aggy without enough time to kill the clock.  May not be a 10 second runoff but the clock doesnt go back to :03 

5 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Cloak was stopped by the first down on the spike play. 

Rule 3 Article 4(b) specifies that there is no 10 second run off on an illegal formation penalty

5 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

there were 3 seconds left, which is literally the lowest amount of time left where a spike can happen.    I agree that it was an illegal formation and the 5 yard penalty should have been called on the review, but I dont think illegal formations are considered time sensitive penalties, so I am not 100% sure the clock would have had the 10 second runoff.

It was an illegal formation (5 players on the line of scrimmage; need  7).

If the penalty was called, the ensuing play would have been set ready for play with one second and clock started right then because the clock was running when the penalty occurred.

By rule, that is not enough time to spike the ball to kill the clock.  

I think this is what ImGolfn was getting at.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SaucyJack said:

It was an illegal formation (5 players on the line of scrimmage; need  7).

If the penalty was called, the ensuing play would have been set ready for play with one second and clock started right then because the clock was running when the penalty occurred.

By rule, that is not enough time to spike the ball to kill the clock.  

Yes you just explained it better 

10 minutes ago, Walnut said:

11-2 in 2012, 6-2 in SEC play. We beat their ass at Kyle Field and then they bragged about beating a 3-9 Auburn that went winless in the SEC

They'll never finish above 8-4 again

This year they are quick to point out that the ranked teams that Texas has beaten have since dropped out of the rankings. 

But they spent years talking about top 10 road wins at auburn and at South Carolina when I don’t think either team finished bowl  eligible those years. 

9 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

That douche is lucky everyone held Faulk back from murdering him.  All the people in the background look like they're ready to witness a death.

1 hour ago, clapclapclap said:

Why is that clown's aTm shirt Kool-Aid colored instead of maroon?

Ds5MN0KX4AYcUIC.jpg

what in the heck is happening here?  why did he go off?  I am curious to hear the rest of the story, but man is this guy terribly awkward. 

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

Fuck ATM and their self proclaimed classiest fans. Biggest bunch of hypocrites in the entire history of mankind.  They and Baylor both deserve  to be wiped off the face of the earth.

They've been on the LSU forums complaining about how classless our fanbase is while talking about how they're the most hospitable/friendly fanbase in America, all while ignoring that one of our guys got his brain pacemaker broken because an Aggie assaulted him, *and he decided not to press charges*

Texas A&M has the most delusional self-righteous fanbase I have ever seen

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mop said:

what in the heck is happening here?  why did he go off?  I am curious to hear the rest of the story, but man is this guy terribly awkward. 

All you need to know is:

and:

"Jimbo Fisher said in his post-game press conference he had no knowledge of the incident."

Jimbo has an Urban-like memory.

Oh, and here are more details to actually answer your question: https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_362911e2-f0d6-11e8-92da-e3335679084e.html

Edited by OU Sucks

Douche is jimbos nephew i believe.. punched a lsu guy fighting Parkinson's in the chest where he has a pace maker already i believe

Former nfl player kevin Faulk didnt like that and almost destroyed said douche. From the pictures above... Looks like douche started to realize he best stay in his lane

Looks like douche ran tell uncle jimbo what happened as jimbo was leaving the field and that's where it ended.

12 minutes ago, Theshining said:

Aggy really tainted their "greatest victory ever" with that display. Another Cadet stabbing Cheerleader like incident on the list of Aggy crap, with list eating girl, gap boy stands fights, nut grabbing etc etc etc.

aggy can't do anything without embarrassing itself.  They win a poorly officiated game against the one of the worst LSU teams in recent years and call it a signature victory.  They may well put it on their wall.  This is who they are.  An embarrassment to the state of Texas, and now, an embarrassment to the SEC.  Thank God we are rid of them and can laugh a little more freely.  If we could just cede College Station to Louisiana, we'd be all set.

They will always, ALWAYS, aggy something up.

• Like 1

Kragthorpe told The Daily Advertiser on Sunday that he has had a pacemaker in his chest to stimulate his brain since 2017, which Cole made contact with when he punched Kragthorpe in the chest.

"Out of nowhere, I got nailed," Kragthorpe told The Daily Advertiser. "I didn't go down, but I clutched over. I was like, 'Damn, he got me right in my pacemaker.' Then it started fluttering like he jostled it."

Typical aggy faggotry. Hit a 53 year old man...and sucker punched him.

11 minutes ago, Walnut said:

They've been on the LSU forums complaining about how classless our fanbase is while talking about how they're the most hospitable/friendly fanbase in America, all while ignoring that one of our guys got his brain pacemaker broken because an Aggie assaulted him, *and he decided not to press charges*

Prepare you're anus.  They are miserable when chest pounding.  You see, when your school is a weird and you even have to convince yourself that it's special, you end up with a desperate, desperate need for affirmation.  Enjoy.

It was an illegal formation (5 players on the line of scrimmage; need  7). If the penalty was called, the ensuing play would have been set ready for play with one second and clock started right then because the clock was running when the penalty occurred. By rule, that is not enough time to spike the ball to kill the clock.  

Rule 3 Section 4 Article 4c states that after enforcement of the penalty if there was no 10 second run off then the game clock starts at the snap, not on the referee’s signal. Therefore if there was even 1 second left on the clock they would be able to run a last play. 

27 minutes ago, Walnut said:

You’re beginning to catch on. 

37 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

Fuck ATM and their self proclaimed classiest fans. Biggest bunch of hypocrites in the entire history of mankind.  They and Baylor both deserve  to be wiped off the face of the earth.

I'm waiting for the letter from the LSU fans about how aggy was such gracious winners and accommodating.

2 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

Ds5MN0KX4AYcUIC.jpg

Definitely not cool to hit someone handicapped.  But just scanning through this after a few bourbons I thought he was the handicapped victim.  He sure as shit would have been after Faulk was done w him.  

And getting punched right on your DBS can certainly fuck things up.  This asshole needs to be expelled and banned from aggy games <insert jokes on that being a favor>.  

Edit:  I agree, arrested too, but if the victim doesn’t want to press charges aggy cops have easy out.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Like 1