LSU @ aggy

Chad

So Jimbo’s dumbfuck nephew went batshit, throwing punches on a man w/ Parkinson’s, nearly gets murdered by Faulk then runs and tattles/lies to Jimbo, like he’s going to do anything....? What in the actual fuck??

Psycho-red-ass aggy is an unexpected new wrinkle to the turdition
Uh, psycho red ass aggy is not new.481f8a0e2dbc9fb9e97e1642065cba45.giff03207d5f4b612a6443badcf3573d25f.jpg
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Jimbo Fisher denied any knowledge of the incident in his post-game news conference, but was caught on camera by Dallas Morning News Texas A&M beat writer Ben Baby speaking with the same man who scuffled with Faulk as he left the field:

the video that shows him talking about a punch:

Bumpity bump bump bump

Edited by clapclapclap

27 minutes ago, JJxvi said:

I think maybe there are two different events happening after the game on the field.  Kragthorpe says that Dameyune Craig (A&M assistant coach) was at the center of whatever he was involved in that resulted in him getting hit in the pacemaker.

The problem is that Dameyune Craig and Steve Kragthorpe himself are nowhere to be found that I can see in any of these pictures. So this deal involving Kevin Faulk seems to be a little bit of time after whatever happened to Krags.

I believe the following video shows Dameyune Craig acting like an idiot.  With what looks like a decent sized dude in a red shirt following Craig and trying to get his dumb ass away from the LSU bench.  A&M TE Jace Sternberger gets in between Craig and an LSU coach in the video and moves the LSU coach back with his hands (not a punch, but it is an instance where an LSU coach gets moved back with a hand into the chest/shoulder). No idea if this is even Kragthorpe though.  There are basically not many other people are around.  This occurs at the lower right hand side of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=gTayzLEhmSo

Then later on there is a separate incident where Kevin Faulk goes after a guy in a red shirt and thats what we see all the pics of.

IMO, the sequence of events is that our idiot coach (Craig) made fool out of himself talking trash and pissed off Kragthorpe, who maybe ended up thinking that something worse had happened to him than really happened because of his medical distress.  Then later on their idiot (Kevin Faulk) went out in to the crowd to hunt down "red shirt guy"  and a scuffle ensued.  It'd be a lot easier to figure out how this whole incident related to what Kragthorpe is saying happened with Craig if you could find Craig or Kragthorpe around.  All the pics are just of Faulk fighting with Cole Fisher.

Quit drinking directly from the jizz jar, Penis Wrinkle.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Hmm, registered 40 minutes ago and first post is to set us straight on falsely accused aggy using a set of pics shared from texags?  Wonder what your intentions are here? 

My go-to source for unbiased info about this event isn't going to be random texags poster with some images he chose to share.

don't want to dox the dude, but he has like 36+ thousand posts at TexAgs.

if anyone wants to laugh, that thread includes this hilarious comment by someone that was corrected by JJxvi

You know how I know that article is fake news? Because you don't go see a neurologist for a pacemaker.
Edited by NoName

11 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Hmm, registered 40 minutes ago and first post is to set us straight on falsely accused aggy using a set of pics shared from texags?  Wonder what your intentions are here? 

My go-to source for unbiased info about this event isn't going to be random texags poster with some images he chose to share.

Kragthorpe has said medical staff at Kyle Field checked him out after the incident.  That should be easy to verify if it did or did not happen.  If it did, these pictures are worth shit.

You do know it would be easy to edit pictures like these or selectively choose ones to share that fit your desired narrative, right?

You guys already aren't off to a great start with Jimbo claiming no knowledge of the incident despite video proving otherwise, and your ad office claiming to have no idea who Jimbo's credentialed relative is. 

But you guys never lie, cheat, or steal, right? 

Meh, I could give a shit if you believe the photos are edited or not.  They dont seem to be, and what the fuck would be edited when they just show the same fight that is already posted everywhere.  I'm fairly sure that Joe Blow on the internet isnt putting Hollywood alterations in a youtube video either.  The video was the main thing that showed something differentfrom stuff Ive seen elsewhere.  I saw it on my twitter feed, not Texags, but Im sure also posted by an Ag.

I registered 40 minutes ago because this was my first post on this site.  I had many posts on the previous version.

Edited by JJxvi
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, NoName said:

no way a coach knows everyone who has sideline passes, and it IS a problem and it IS going to end up with a fight between players/randos or something along these lines. not that it matters a ton, he is a "football manager" so he is on the sideline anyway i think?

same for rushing a field, it's going to end up really really really really really really really really really ugly when you have half a football team getting into a fight with students of the other school and it is broadcasted from the skycam

Not just Aggy specific,  but there are way too many people on the sidelines during college games at all levels.   If I were a numbers guy wanting to get the best for my bucks at some of these athletic departments, I'd be questioning why so many people are needed on the sidelines dressed up in university gear, etc.   This is on top of the sideline passes given to VIP's and others who could very well afford their own tickets and suites.  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Hmm, registered 40 minutes ago and first post is to set us straight on falsely accused aggy using a set of pics shared from texags? 

I often disagree with JJxvi, but at least he's not hiding his identity.

As mentioned above, he posts on Texags under the same handle and he has posted on Hornfans and Shaggy. I'll disagree with him here, but he's a reasonable poster.

Meh, I could give a shit if you believe the photos are edited or not.  They dont seem to be, and what the fuck would be edited when they just show the same fight that is already posted everywhere.  I'm fairly sure that Joe Blow on the internet isnt putting Hollywood alterations in a youtube video either.  The video was the main thing that showed something differentfrom stuff Ive seen elsewhere.  I saw it on my twitter feed, not Texags, but Im sure also posted by an Ag.
I registered 40 minutes ago because this was my first post on this site.  I had many posts on the previous version.
You seem stupid aggy boy.

3 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

I often disagree with JJxvi, but at least he's not hiding his identity.

As mentioned above, he posts on Texags under the same handle and he has posted on Hornfans and Shaggy. I'll disagree with him here, but he's a reasonable poster.

Good to know.  Onslaught of trolls this weekend has been a bit exhausting.

2 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Not just Aggy specific,  but there are way too many people on the sidelines during college games at all levels.   If I were a numbers guy wanting to get the best for my bucks at some of these athletic departments, I'd be questioning why so many people are needed on the sidelines dressed up in university gear, etc.   This is on top of the sideline passes given to VIP's and others who could very well afford their own tickets and suites.  

Cole Fisher is part of their support staff. He'd be on the sideline regardless. Seems like a terrible idea, as Saturday bore out, but he's a manager. Jimbo's kids also shouldn't be on the sideline (unless they're ball boys), just like Chris Jesse shouldn't have been on the sideline. It's just not wise.

Now Jimbo is going to have to figure out how to handle this ridiculous situation involving his nephew, when it would be really simple if it were just some regular Joe.

Also makes you wonder why Billy Loochie, who works for Texags which is NOT affiliated with Texas A&M University ;) is always on the sideline. Hopefully someone fucks him up on the sideline one day and A&M has to answer for his presence.

16 minutes ago, NoName said:

don't want to dox the dude, but he has like 36+ thousand posts at TexAgs.

if anyone wants to laugh, that thread includes this hilarious comment by someone that was corrected by JJxvi

You know how I know that article is fake news? Because you don't go see a neurologist for a pacemaker.

You do see a neurologist about a deep brain stimulator when you have Parkinson’s 

I imagine that any "media" who you want to suck up to and who also do pretty much no actual work at the game so that they would need to be in the press box pretty much would always get on the sideline just as a goodwill gesture.

Edited by JJxvi
  • Fuck You 1

21 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Also makes you wonder why Billy Loochie, who works for Texags which is NOT affiliated with Texas A&M University ;) is always on the sideline. Hopefully someone fucks him up on the sideline one day and A&M has to answer for his presence.

Looch is their celebrity version of Matthew McConaughey. 

10 hours ago, Modessit said:

So after reading everything about this shit, I think I can pretty much provide an accurate description of what REALLY happened.

1) LSU asst coach gets fired and gets hired by aggy.

2) After game, said new aggy coach starts talking shit to LSU head coach, asst coaches, and players.

3) Other aggy personnel, including Cole Fisher, get in on the shit talking. (Because aggy is so classy.)

4) Some LSU coaches and players start talking back.

5) Cole Fisher - like a little bitch - comes up and hits Kragthorpe when he's not looking.

6) Faulk steps in and the two get into it before being pulled apart.

7) Cole runs to Jimbo to make sure he gets his version of the story in before anyone else can. Most likely lies about LSU trying to start a fight.

😎 Jimbo - unaware that photos and video show his illegitimate nephew started it and then talked to him afterwards - lies about not knowing anything.

9) aggy wonders why everyone is talking about bad officiating and sucker punches when they just won the best game ever.

I think that about sums it up.

Don't forget:

10) aggy's associate director for FB communications doesn't know 75mil's nephew, who's on the staff:

"I don't know who Cole Fisher is," Texas A&M associate director for football communications Brad Marquardt said Sunday.

https://www.theadvertiser.com/story/sports/college/lsu/2018/11/25/kevin-faulk-punch-jimbo-fisher-nephew-altercation-steve-kragthorpe-after-record-setting-game/2108577002/

When aggy plays dumb, they really go all out.

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

aggy

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Kragthorpe has said medical staff at Kyle Field checked him out after the incident.  That should be easy to verify if it did or did not happen.  If it did, these pictures are worth shit.

You do know it would be easy to edit pictures like these or selectively choose ones to share that fit your desired narrative, right?

You guys already aren't off to a great start with Jimbo claiming no knowledge of the incident despite video proving otherwise, and your ad office claiming to have no idea who Jimbo's credentialed relative is. 

But you guys never lie, cheat, or steal, right? 

Baggins clearly asked what happened.  He doesn’t have full knowledge of the altercation and of course he is going to stand up for his staffer regardless of relation.  What’s not clear is, did he continue in to the locker room for jizz jar festivities, payment of officiating crew, or did he go seek out what had happened?  To say he had NO KNOWLEDGE is an untruth, but I can’t blame him for keeping his mouth shut and claim that he didn’t know what happened. 

My opinion is that this just another example of zero control and accountability on the part of the ring bearer.  Aggy won’t win shit with this dork coaching them.  Aggy is trash.

Somebody clear this up for me . . . the NOLA article goes out of its way to stress that the camera angle makes 5 men on the LOS look more extreme than it might have been (never mind that every receiver has their back foot well behind the yard line and none of the linemen do).  But what is this HC/AD/OC trying to say -- is he saying the receivers are covering the center or that the other linemen are?  Because if it's the latter, that's not the point of contention.

Controversy No. 4: Were the Aggies in an illegal formation?

Former Saints linebacker Scott Shanle certainly thought it was illegal and tweeted about it right after the game, saying the Aggies did not have seven men on the line of scrimmage.

Conclusion: Opinions differ widely on this one. At the time, no one from LSU challenged the play nor did SEC Network broadcasters mention it. The image Shanle used to highlight the play on social media uses a misleading angle. On the actual TV broadcast, the Aggies players are much closer to the line of scrimmage. What’s more, linesman Chad Green is in perfect position on the line of scrimmage before the snap so he either overlooked the misalignment or viewed it as legal.

1 hour ago, JJxvi said:

I think maybe there are two different events happening after the game on the field.  Kragthorpe says that Dameyune Craig (A&M assistant coach) was at the center of whatever he was involved in that resulted in him getting hit in the pacemaker.

The problem is that Dameyune Craig and Steve Kragthorpe himself are nowhere to be found that I can see in any of these pictures. So this deal involving Kevin Faulk seems to be a little bit of time after whatever happened to Krags.

If you read Krag's account of the encounter, the punch sounds more like a hit & run out of nowhere by a raging pussy than a 'fight'. It's not at all surprising that something like that wouldn't be evident in photos ... while said pussy's near death at the hands of Kevin Faulk would easily attract the attention of people with cameras ready.

Reminds me of the time a different pussy blindsided me on 6th & immediately ran inside the bar & hid while his bouncer buddy kept me outside.

26 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

Don't forget:

10) aggy's associate director for FB communications doesn't know 75mil's nephew, who's on the staff:

https://www.theadvertiser.com/story/sports/college/lsu/2018/11/25/kevin-faulk-punch-jimbo-fisher-nephew-altercation-steve-kragthorpe-after-record-setting-game/2108577002/

When aggy plays dumb, they really go all out.

Errrbody knows you never go full aggy ... unless, of course, you are aggy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Somebody clear this up for me . . . the NOLA article goes out of its way to stress that the camera angle makes 5 men on the LOS look more extreme than it might have been (never mind that every receiver has their back foot well behind the yard line and none of the linemen do).  But what is this HC/AD/OC trying to say -- is he saying the receivers are covering the center or that the other linemen are?  Because if it's the latter, that's not the point of contention.

That whole article stinks of spin.  It's cobbled together like a second-rate "fact check" site; passed off as gospel to the Ags who view the conclusions as self-evident.  We won't even get into 148 offensive pays (over 90 pass plays) and not a SINGLE holding play against the ags?  Ridiculous.  

Them migrate to the end of the game, with no less than four plays that each would have ended the game.  Done.  Over.  The mental gymnastics to reconcile the QB kneeling down to try and gain possession of a ball, and a receiver taking two full steps and making a move toward the end-zone is laughable.  Play after play were gifted, giving them chance after chance.  Their line had tacit approval to hold on each play, while the receivers could run free.  Whole thing was laughable, yet they are chiseling in stone this NOLA opinion piece next to the final score.  

He had to be acting in an official capacity to be wearing that red aggy shirt.  Maybe a ball boy or something.  You wear that shit so you stand out to refs or anybody else that needs to spot you fast. It also helps to nail you when you decide to beat up on old handicapped men.

2 hours ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

It took the most ridiculous and one-sided referring I've seen in quite some time, possibly ever, and 7 overtimes to beat LSU....FINALLY.  Let that sink if for a second aggys.   I wouldn't be feeling so great about this win. 

A) The home cooking was egregious.  LSU got freaking jobbed.

B) Don't care.  Fisher will stay and he won't win anything there ever.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Here's what I don't get - The 4 WRs all look level to me.  Either they are on the LOS or not.  If they are, that's 9 on the LOS.  If they are not, that's 5 on the LOS.  Isn't either an illegal formation?

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Walnut said:

They've been on the LSU forums complaining about how classless our fanbase is while talking about how they're the most hospitable/friendly fanbase in America, all while ignoring that one of our guys got his brain pacemaker broken because an Aggie assaulted him, *and he decided not to press charges*

Texas A&M has the most delusional self-righteous fanbase I have ever seen

no takebacks.  broken and bought.  get back to us in 3019.  after a thousand years of peace, maybe we will be ready to do you a solid.

Just now, TrashMaster G said:

Here's what I don't get - The 4 WRs all look level to me.  Either they are on the LOS or not.  If they are, that's 9 on the LOS.  If they are not, that's 5 on the LOS.  Isn't either an illegal formation?

It's not illegal to have more than 7.  You can put 10 up there if you want to.  If you do that, only the end men on the los are eligible receivers.  In those situations, teams ought to tell the receivers to get on the line to avoid the "too many in the backfield" penalty.

Whether you are on the line of scrimmage is not determined by feet (which is obvious considering how a three point stance works) but by your entire body and helmet.  They would be on the line of scrimmage as long as some part of their body/helmet is even with the center's waist.  So you could have 4 WR standing with feet in similar spots, but some could be on the line of scrimmage by leaning out more than the others, for example.  As mentioned above, if all 4 were on the line it would not be a foul, it just means that only the outermost one is an eligible receiver.

Edited by JJxvi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JJxvi said:

I believe the following video shows Dameyune Craig acting like an idiot.  With what looks like a decent sized dude in a red shirt following Craig and trying to get his dumb ass away from the LSU bench.  A&M TE Jace Sternberger gets in between Craig and an LSU coach in the video and moves the LSU coach back with his hands (not a punch, but it is an instance where an LSU coach gets moved back with a hand into the chest/shoulder). No idea if this is even Kragthorpe though.  There are basically not many other people are around.  This occurs at the lower right hand side of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=gTayzLEhmSo

Then later on there is a separate incident where Kevin Faulk goes after a guy in a red shirt and thats what we see all the pics of.

IMO, the sequence of events is that our idiot coach (Craig) made fool out of himself talking trash and pissed off Kragthorpe, who maybe ended up thinking that something worse had happened to him than really happened because of his medical distress.  Then later on their idiot (Kevin Faulk) went out in to the crowd to hunt down "red shirt guy"  and a scuffle ensued.  It'd be a lot easier to figure out how this whole incident related to what Kragthorpe is saying happened with Craig if you could find Craig or Kragthorpe around.  All the pics are just of Faulk fighting with Cole Fisher.

This is why everyone believes aggy is low class redneck trash.