Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Someone needs to be firing up an old "smallpox blanket" scheme for the russians.

"Accidentally" infest a bunch of MRE's and warm clothes with covid and then accidentally leave it where it would be captured by the russians and then just let them spread that shit through their ranks.

Edited by Orange&White
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Someone needs to be firing up an old "smallpox blanket" scheme for the russians.

"Accidentally" infest a bunch of MRE's and warm clothes with covid and then accidentally leave it where it would be captured by the russians and then just let them spread that shit through their ranks.

I like the thought, but that violates the Geneva Conventions as biological warfare.  I thought about fouling drinking water supplies with sewage, but, again, a no-no.

36 minutes ago, 27-25 said:

Reminds me of shit I saw in Bosnia. We did not have cell phones, but freezing your ass off in a concert hall just to be there. 

Fuck yeah. 

Concerning the post above about the olympics. No...... They should not participate until their federation cleans up their shit and they leave Ukraine. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Fj0chiBX0AAKHT4?format=png&name=medium

Dear vatniks. You are losing. Please go back to the places behind the Urals. Moscow and St. Pete care nothing about you. 

Maybe it is time Eurasia ceases and we have Asia and Europe. Any geography folk want to draw that map? I can do one in the morning and take a picture on a laminated map in the office. 

• Hook 'Em 1