Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

Fuck them. Russia has no way out, they must be denied, for this generation, entry into the west. Go protest, say no. Look at the women of Iran for inspiration you potato eating, vodka drinking, Lada driving, bunch of fucking GOPNIKS. May you all squat on a RPG-7 round. 

Go Ukraine, kick their asses. 

dwayne-johnson-dwayne-douglas-johnson.gi

This.  Defeat and destroy their conventional military.  Freeze them -- all of them, every last one of them -- out of the international community.  No more trips to Europe, none of that shit.  No more western goods, nothing.  Enjoy being the vodka-addled North Korea of the world.  Enjoy your Christmas feast.  Is potato.

Russia cannot be treated in any form or fashion like a civilized nation ever again, because it is not.  They want to act like stone age barbarian raiders, then let them live like it.

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

dwayne-johnson-dwayne-douglas-johnson.gi

This.  Defeat and destroy their conventional military.  Freeze them -- all of them, every last one of them -- out of the international community.  No more trips to Europe, none of that shit.  No more western goods, nothing.  Enjoy being the vodka-addled North Korea of the world.  Enjoy your Christmas feast.  Is potato.

Russia cannot be treated in any form or fashion like a civilized nation ever again, because it is not.  They want to act like stone age barbarian raiders, then let them live like it.

Fuck em. 

• Hook 'Em 2

31 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

We need to double  the amount of weapons we are sending Ukraine.  No mercy, all gas, no brakes, all that shit.  Push the Russian army back across the border, then destroy what they have staged across the border. 

100% this.

Now is the time to step on the gas. Russia is on the ropes. 

FINISH THEM

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

600 fucking missiles left.  Go ahead, waste them like you've wasted most of the rest, you vodka-addled dumbfucks.  DO IT.  FIRE THEM ALL.

Because then, the only way they have left to project conventional power is the way that dumbass commentator suggested -- bombers with gravity bombs.  Please, please, please do that.  I can't wait to watch flaming Tupolevs falling from the Ukrainian skies -- they have to fly directly over heavily defended targets.  They are slow as FUCK compared to the missiles that have been coming in (and getting shot down at better than a 50% clip).  Let's watch your fucking bomber fleet turned to so much scrap metal in a matter of weeks.  Do it, you smoothbrained dipshits.

Do you need a snickers bar?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Do you need a snickers bar?

If by "snickers bar," you mean "an unending supply of blown up Russians and Russian equipment," yes, yes I do.

Fuck 'em.  Russia has decided it will only learn the hard way.  Cool.  School is in session.

6 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Deport her to Luhansk, right on the front lines.  That's "Russia" now, right, you vatnik cunt?  Go home.  You love you some Russia, so go home.  I'll buy her ticket.

• Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If by "snickers bar," you mean "an unending supply of blown up Russians and Russian equipment," yes, yes I do.

Fuck 'em.  Russia has decided it will only learn the hard way.  Cool.  School is in session.

Deport her to Luhansk, right on the front lines.  That's "Russia" now, right, you vatnik cunt?  Go home.  You love you some Russia, so go home.  I'll buy her ticket.

Split it with you, and toss in a bottle of vodka for her. I mean she has to bribe someone at some point. 

Deport her ass as an Enemy Agent. Let her head back to the barren wastelands of Russia. Enjoy your hovel on the steppes. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, InkaUtexas said:

Split it with you, and toss in a bottle of vodka for her. I mean she has to bribe someone at some point. 

She doesn't need vodka -- she's a woman, she has all the "tools" she needs to deal with her countrymen.  Problem is, when the Russian soldiers who greet her and are raping her hear her cries of "but wait, I'm not Ukrainian, I'm Russian, don't rape ME!", she's going to find out that they don't give a shit, because Russia doesn't give a shit about Russians, and Russian soldiers sure as shit don't give a shit about ANYONE.

She has idolized and encouraged the Russian army.  Let's see how she feels about them when she's tossed to them.

Zero mercy.  Zero sympathy.  You wanna ride with the outlaws?

gus-mccrae-quotes-.jpg

Go do what Russians in this war do, bitch: DIE.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

1 hour ago, MillerEP said:

28 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

That first lady is a hero.  Standing up to the brute squad coming to "recruit" guys as they leave in the morning.  I did not quote the airline one but that pilot getting drafted is probably thinking I don't want to get shot down by those new air defense systems or a stinger.

• Hook 'Em 2

It actually is. They can chew apart a strong building pretty quick. The issue is mobility. if fixed they are a target. If mobile, man, it's mean. So blow the fuck out of them on sight. Offer a bounty. For everyone destroyed or captured the troop gets a weekend pass at a confiscated oligarchs mansion. And Hungary pays for maid service. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

She doesn't need vodka -- she's a woman, she has all the "tools" she needs to deal with her countrymen.  Problem is, when the Russian soldiers who greet her and are raping her hear her cries of "but wait, I'm not Ukrainian, I'm Russian, don't rape ME!", she's going to find out that they don't give a shit, because Russia doesn't give a shit about Russians, and Russian soldiers sure as shit don't give a shit about ANYONE.

She has idolized and encouraged the Russian army.  Let's see how she feels about them when she's tossed to them.

Zero mercy.  Zero sympathy.  You wanna ride with the outlaws?

gus-mccrae-quotes-.jpg

Go do what Russians in this war do, bitch: DIE.

OK, since you are a legal eagle, suggest delete..... 

And yes, I am quite familiar with their history. We all know about WW2 and now about the Ukraine. No one talks about what they did in the Caucus and Afghanistan. Again, Fuck em. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/11/2022 at 10:34 PM, InkaUtexas said:

The vote I am referring to is this one, the call from Russia to have the balloting over the annexation voting done in secrecy so this would never come out. And Albania, of all places, said nah, fuck you Vlad.

Did the actual vote happen yet? It wouldn’t be crazy to think that some countries would want it public so that Putin knew for sure that they weren’t in the group that casted a secret “no”

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

OK, since you are a legal eagle, suggest delete..... 

And yes, I am quite familiar with their history. We all know about WW2 and now about the Ukraine. No one talks about what they did in the Caucus and Afghanistan. Again, Fuck em. 

I certainly don't support or condone a military using sexual assault as a weapon of war - my position is the exact OPPOSITE.  It's an unquestionable war crime, it is inexcusable and unforgiveable.

The problem for her is, the military she worships and supports....well, they see it differently.  And I doubt they'd take the time to figure out whether she's Ukrainian or Russian, and even if they did, they wouldn't care.

So, if she supports their war effort so much, she should go join them and support them.  When they turn their weapon of sexual assault on her - because that's WHAT THEY DO - don't come crying.  You asked for this, lady.  You SUPPORT THIS.  Sow the wind.  Reap the whirlwind.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Full-scale offensive?  Escalation?

WITH WHAT?  You fucking barbarians are trying to gussy up fucking T-62s. You only have 800 of them.  And they're 60 fucking years old.  If Javelin missiles could pop a boner, the news that you're sending them 800 T-62s (like you can even get them up and running in time) to kill would surely cause an erection lasting longer than 4 hours.

Go for it, Vlad.  Send everything you have to the slaughter.  When the Russian army is down to fielding T-54s from its museums, and hauling troops to the front in busted up Lada sedans, then you'll have Ukraine right where you want 'em!

e7c.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

Long thread worth reading about the Kerch bridge and Russian logistics - mostly stuff we know already, but talks about how much of a bind it really puts them In.  They were geared for low intensity conflicts where they controlled the air and could use the Soviet-era logistics infrastructure   

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Moscow orders Crimea bridge to be repaired by July 2023

cheryl-cole-okay.gif

Don't ask me how, I just know it is going to happen:  If the Russians rebuild the Crimea bridge in July 2023, by the end of August 2023 a Ukrainian farmer will have towed it away with their tractor.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

7 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

As much as I'd like to think that warehouse fire is the result of clever Ukrainian saboteur types, Russia is a really big place full of slap-dash attitudes and I bet stuff is randomly burning even in peacetime.

It’s the mafia on a national level.  Somebody was paying somebody.  Or not paying somebody.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1