Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

That's 9+ months of it being more or less unusable, correct? I mean...fuck. This completely fucks them, right? If they want now they could just terrorize the repair crews to delay it even further. 

We need to sink some of those ferries carrying military supplies just to show we can.  Give them a week to transport civilians to Russia side, but we will sink any traffic to Crimea.

Are we sure the dead Mobiks died on the front?

Think of the math-- 300,000 shit-faced Russians goofing around with AKs and grenades for the first time (in decades, or maybe ever.) Not to mention drunk-ass Russians moving heavy equipment around while other drunk-ass Russians wander by on foot. Then you got grampa and his drinking buddies who got shipped off without their heart meds.

Seems like you'd have at least a few dozen training deaths from those things alone.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Just now, Superhero said:

On the inbound lanes only.

Fuck that.  Do you even contraflow, bro?

Put the whole.  fucking.  thing.  in the fucking drink.

It's nothing but a state-sponsored invasion route.  Blast the fuck out of it.  When the war is over, turn whatever's left into a public fishing pier.

• Hook 'Em 7

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It's nothing but a state-sponsored invasion route.  Blast the fuck out of it.  When the war is over, turn whatever's left into a public fishing pier.

You gotta give them a way to get out. More Russians flee, fewer to put up a fight. 

Edited by Superhero

Just now, Superhero said:

You gotta give them a way to get out. More Russians flee, fewer to kill. 

Why would you ever want to kill FEWER of them?

You've got them in a box.  Close the walls in on them, relentlessly.  Kill everything inside the box.  Because if you kill it today, you don't have to defend against its attacks tomorrow.  If Russia survives, every living combat-capable Russian is a weapon remaining to be deployed against Ukraine.  Better to kill them now, while they're in your crosshairs.

Mercy comes after your enemy's surrender, not a moment before.

War is a brutal, ugly business.  Which is why one should really think fucking hard before starting one.  Fuck around.   Find out.

• Hook 'Em 8

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You've got them in a box.  Close the walls in on them, relentlessly.  Kill everything inside the box.  Because if you kill it today, you don't have to defend against its attacks tomorrow.  If Russia survives, every living combat-capable Russian is a weapon remaining to be deployed against Ukraine.  Better to kill them now, while they're in your crosshairs.

War is a brutal, ugly business.  Which is why one should really think fucking hard before starting one.  Fuck around.   Find out.

We have to let civilians leave. We aren’t them.   Give them 24 hours of one-way access out. Then all bets are off.   

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

We have to let civilians leave. We aren’t them.   Give them 24 hours of one-way access out. Then all bets are off.   

The smart ones left a month ago when the airfield was blown to pieces.  They've had plenty of warning. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Give prizes for fishing out Russian salvage.  

31 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Fuck 'em.  They bought their tickets, they took their chances.  They have had plenty of time to get out.  I absolutely agree -- Ukraine shouldn't target Russian civilians when it moves to re-take Crimea.  But they chose to live there, knowing it was invaded land.  They've known Ukraine was coming to take it back.  They have fucked around.  Time to go into their basements and wait for the hell to pass.  And once Ukraine re-captures Crimea, Russian citizens in Crimea should have to answer for their theft.  If they participated in and benefited from the theft of Crimea and property there, they should pay for it, in prison.  No Russian invader should just waltz out of Crimea.

I'd have felt the same way about German "settlers" on land the Nazis had taken.   The Russian PEOPLE have been significant parties to much of the "fucking around."  They were HAPPY to acquire Crimean beach houses and shit for cheap after they stole the land.

Fuck around.

Find out.

It needs to happen to the Russian nation, not just its military.  Again, I agree that you don't target them as military targets, but they chose to put themselves in harm's way in order to reap the benefits of being an invader and thief.  They can handle the consequences of that choice.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, won’t dox her. But, here she is with a couple of friends before a patrol:

eb3fd83254f5d1bd41970128a47c9475.jpg

Do you think she'd be open to a sham/visa marriage with the potential to blossom into true love once in Norway? ...Asking for a friend

Edited by trauma babe
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

47 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Fuck 'em.  They bought their tickets, they took their chances.  They have had plenty of time to get out.  I absolutely agree -- Ukraine shouldn't target Russian civilians when it moves to re-take Crimea.  But they chose to live there, knowing it was invaded land.  They've known Ukraine was coming to take it back.  They have fucked around.  Time to go into their basements and wait for the hell to pass.  And once Ukraine re-captures Crimea, Russian citizens in Crimea should have to answer for their theft.  If they participated in and benefited from the theft of Crimea and property there, they should pay for it, in prison.  No Russian invader should just waltz out of Crimea.

I'd have felt the same way about German "settlers" on land the Nazis had taken.   The Russian PEOPLE have been significant parties to much of the "fucking around."  They were HAPPY to acquire Crimean beach houses and shit for cheap after they stole the land.

Fuck around.

Find out.

It needs to happen to the Russian nation, not just its military.  Again, I agree that you don't target them as military targets, but they chose to put themselves in harm's way in order to reap the benefits of being an invader and thief.  They can handle the consequences of that choice.

Bombing a ferry that may be taking civilians out is not ok.  Hell, it’s not like the folks in Hiroshima did not know they were at war with America, but we still dropped pre-Fat Boy warnings.   

I agree they made a choice, but you lose nothing with a warning - and you deprive them of a PR/propaganda coup of dead kids/civilians killed by Ukraine.   After the warning, FAFO is the consequence, and I am on board with whatever happens.  Again, there is no down side with giving a warning I can think of, save depriving Karma of some well deserved pain. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, trauma babe said:

Do you think she'd be open to a sham/visa marriage with the potential to blossom into true love once in Norway? ...Asking for a friend

Yeah.....she's just into regular old cis-gender dudes, sorry.   That said, her dating life has had much more mixed results than first glance would have you expect.  I suspect it's because she's genuinely a bit goofy and silly.  She looks like a model, but very much comes across as "one of the guys."  I mean, she openly thinks that farts are hilarious.  She's been seeing a guy for a while now, so we'll see where that goes.

And I still think that if the shit hit the fan, she'd re-up in a heartbeat for a chance to shoot some Russians.

25 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah.....she's just into regular old cis-gender dudes, sorry.   That said, her dating life has had much more mixed results than first glance would have you expect.  I suspect it's because she's genuinely a bit goofy and silly.  She looks like a model, but very much comes across as "one of the guys."  I mean, she openly thinks that farts are hilarious.  She's been seeing a guy for a while now, so we'll see where that goes.

And I still think that if the shit hit the fan, she'd re-up in a heartbeat for a chance to shoot some Russians.

Way to crush a girl's heart ☠️💔

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Full-scale offensive?  Escalation?

WITH WHAT?  You fucking barbarians are trying to gussy up fucking T-62s. You only have 800 of them.  And they're 60 fucking years old.  If Javelin missiles could pop a boner, the news that you're sending them 800 T-62s (like you can even get them up and running in time) to kill would surely cause an erection lasting longer than 4 hours.

Go for it, Vlad.  Send everything you have to the slaughter.  When the Russian army is down to fielding T-54s from its museums, and hauling troops to the front in busted up Lada sedans, then you'll have Ukraine right where you want 'em!

We need to double  the amount of weapons we are sending Ukraine.  No mercy, all gas, no brakes, all that shit.  Push the Russian army back across the border, then destroy what they have staged across the border. 

• Hook 'Em 5

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Brisket brining the hate today. I’m okay with that.

But back up just a minute and think about Ukrainian casualties that will be incurred fighting a dug in enemy.

We’ve seen social media posts or Ukraine kicking Russian ass, but we’ve see very few images of their casualties. They are dying and getting wounded as well. They can for sure win back Crimea, but wouldn’t it be awesome for more of them to go home to their families.

Ukraine has demonstrated they can kill Russians at a fantastic pace. They will be armed to the teeth, NATO will make sure of that. But numbers matter and fighting 3 people is a lot easier than fighting 10. Superiority in numbers.

As for the Russian troops that stay behind, they are the hardcore fuck-Ukraine group. Massacre them, grind them into the dirt. I’m okay with violating all kinds of Geneva conventions in doing so. But again, keep the superiority in numbers.

Destroy the Kerch bridge after the mobyks leave and fuck the remainders in their ass. 

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

But back up just a minute and think about Ukrainian casualties that will be incurred fighting a dug in enemy.

We’ve seen social media posts or Ukraine kicking Russian ass, but we’ve see very few images of their casualties. They are dying and getting wounded as well. They can for sure win back Crimea, but wouldn’t it be awesome for more of them to go home to their families.

Ukraine has demonstrated they can kill Russians at a fantastic pace. They will be armed to the teeth, NATO will make sure of that. But numbers matter and fighting 3 people is a lot easier than fighting 10. Superiority in numbers.

As for the Russian troops that stay behind, they are the hardcore fuck-Ukraine group. Massacre them, grind them into the dirt. I’m okay with violating all kinds of Geneva conventions in doing so. But again, keep the superiority in numbers.

Destroy the Kerch bridge after the mobyks leave and fuck the remainders in their ass. 

1 minute ago, Superhero said:

Starve them to death.  Cut them off from their water supply from the north.  Cut off their re-supply over land and over the Kerch bridge.  Use captured dumb Russian artillery to shell them relentlessly, from a distance, while they slowly starve to death.

Kill them all.  Every.  Last.  One.  When it comes to Russian troops, there should be only two options: surrender, or die.  It's the only language they speak, and it's the only path that will give Ukraine any chance at a lasting peace.  They need to win.  And once they've won, they need to have reduced Russia's capability as a military power to be the equivalent of fucking Guatemala.

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

600 fucking missiles left.  Go ahead, waste them like you've wasted most of the rest, you vodka-addled dumbfucks.  DO IT.  FIRE THEM ALL.

Because then, the only way they have left to project conventional power is the way that dumbass commentator suggested -- bombers with gravity bombs.  Please, please, please do that.  I can't wait to watch flaming Tupolevs falling from the Ukrainian skies -- they have to fly directly over heavily defended targets.  They are slow as FUCK compared to the missiles that have been coming in (and getting shot down at better than a 50% clip).  Let's watch your fucking bomber fleet turned to so much scrap metal in a matter of weeks.  Do it, you smoothbrained dipshits.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1