Official Surly - Big 12 Championship Game Thread - TX/OU II

Vertigo

Murray clearly doesn’t want to run.  He can, but he’d doesn’t want to.  He’s 2.5 games from having his cake and eating it too.  Rush him, and force him to put his body at risk.  If you do the drop 8 bit, he’ll carve you up all day. 

If if he puts 200 rushing yards on us, so be it, but he doesn’t want to leave the pocket out of injury fear.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

This is not a playcalling issue, this is a dumb penalty issue. OU is going to make plays on offense. If we keep our hands off faces and not sack our own QB we're up at the half. 

I don't know. The hb pass call made no sense, as an example.

2 minutes ago, Mmmmtexas said:

God damn we gonna fuck yalls Texas pussy asses up today. Big 12 champs again! Fuck Texas and fuck y’all booooooommmmeeeerrrrrrr!

I'm not gonna neg your ass, not yet anyway, because you need to be made to see the error of you ways.

You come here and act like a dick and you will be negbanned for cause with good reason.

Murray clearly doesn’t want to run.  He can, but he’d doesn’t want to.  He’s 2.5 games from having his cake and eating it too.  Rush him, and force him to put his body at risk.  If you do the drop 8 bit, he’ll carve you up all day. 

If if he puts 200 rushing yards on us, so be it, but he doesn’t want to leave the pocket out of injury fear.
He hasn't needed to run. On that QB sweep pass, Riley told him to run off it wasn't open. It was.

as long as kyler has 15 seconds to let the wrs run 50 yards downfield we will be in trouble.  i dont even care if he runs, id rather him slide around like a pussy then drop dimes all day long for tds without getting pressure.  this 3 front line is singled handledly responsible for our 3 losses this year 

Just now, Bevo Num1 said:

They should just let these chicks play beer pong.

I read an article yesterday that Dr Pepper actually picks the contestants ( there were 4 or 8 to begin with- they played off either earlier this morn, or yest), and then lets them play off in the ball toss- so its not a random contest, its a looks/good feels  story that gets them the chance to win 100k.