The Impeachment Thread

Thetexashammer

34 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Impeachment would be full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Much like Clinton's impeachment.

-or, or... it could, you know, set a president and be the foundation of the monumental functional change that is needed to preserve our democracy for the next 200 years.

Its crazy to me that so many Americans hate brown people more than they love their country.

1 minute ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I'll state my preference after you admit you made a mistake when you voted for DOTARD over Hillary, and admit that Obama was a better president than DOTARD.

DOTARD over HILLTARD any day just for the fun of HILLTARDS (That's a fun game HILLATARD, HILLTARD... HILLTARD) head exploding every day of the week she hears the phrase president Donald Trump..  

Mr.Obama was definitely more presidential, not sure about the better/effective part yet. 

2 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

DOTARD over HILLTARD any day just for the fun of HILLTARDS (That's a fun game HILLATARD, HILLTARD... HILLTARD) head exploding every day of the week she hears the phrase president Donald Trump..  

Mr.Obama was definitely more presidential, not sure about the better/effective part yet. 

Why?  Aside from being a female, what is it about Hillary that makes her less qualified, or would make her less effective as President than Trump?  Honest question.  I didn't vote for Hillary because I had a personal dislike for her, but given what we know now, I don't know how anyone could think Trump is a better President than Hillary would be.

As for Obama, please provide concrete examples of things Trump has done as President that have been "better" and/or "more effective" than Obama?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Why?  Aside from being a female, what is it about Hillary that makes her less qualified, or would make her less effective as President than Trump?  Honest question.  I didn't vote for Hillary because I had a personal dislike for her, but given what we know now, I don't know how anyone could think Trump is a better President than Hillary would be.

As for Obama, please provide concrete examples of things Trump has done as President that have been "better" and/or "more effective" than Obama?

1) trump really owns the libs better than obama ever did!

(seriously, that's basically all that matters.)

21 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

You know you're not going to get an honest answer here.  Just move on.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DixonHur said:

Tax cuts. What do I win?

6 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Tax cuts. What do I win?

Oh you mean the tax cuts that are encouraging companies to move out of the U.S. and/or speed up automation? The tax cuts that most Americans didn't even notice?

Yeah, those were a huge success. Just look at how the party that passed them was rewarded in November.

Good call.

44 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Tax cuts. What do I win?

Congratulations! You just purchased your first home with an adjustable rate mortgage from Countrywide using money borrowed from your high-interest credit card.

Let me present to you your prize!

Spoiler

FNFLB0WJ48POGPV.LARGE.jpg

Edited by bolverk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, DixonHur said:

As others have said, it’s a futile effort. The Onboards of the world have a very strange obsession with Hillary and believe the narrative that has been written for 20 years about the evil Clintons. They’re lost causes. 

1 hour ago, SubliminalHorn said:

As others have said, it’s a futile effort. The Onboards of the world have a very strange obsession with Hillary and believe the narrative that has been written for 20 years about the evil Clintons. They’re lost causes. 

Yes, but what continues to amaze me is that the Trump family is the literal manifestation of all they accussed Hillary and Bill of, yet they cheer him.

It's like thank God I got Stage 4 prostate cancer instead of a benign mole on my penis.

• Haha 1