Cowboys @ Colts: Week 15

Vic Mackey

Fuck this game, fuck this shitty OL, fuck the refs, fuck Scott Linehan, fuck Ginger Garrett and his stupid ass batman utility belt, fuck Jerry Jones, fuck Stephen Jones, fuck Jerry Jones, Jr., fuck Charlotte Jones Whatever, fuck Grandson Spaulding, fuck these announcers, fuck the flags, fuck crying Pam Oliver, fuck my fantasy football team losing because the Cowboys defense is sucking ass, fuck whoever started this thread, fuck the motherfucker who invented this game, fuck regarded Dak and his lack of an internal clock, and fuck Andrew Luck and his dumbass neck beard. 
Holy shit, where's the Tylenol?
Drunk already at 2pm? Nice.

Too many missed opportunities to score in 1st Half for Cowboy's offense vs Colts today.  

If they stay healthy, the Colts are a playoff team no doubt.... they just beat Texans in Houston.  Frank Reich is a great playcaller.

Cowboys will squeak into playoffs, and maybe win first playoff game at home, but Dak needs lots of work in off-season to become a better pro QB.  At least if Cowboys lose today, they are improving their 2019 draft position.  

Drafting without a 1st round 2019 pick is really gonna test the Cowboys staff to continue showing their improvement at selecting talent.

Edited by LTtxfan

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
10 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:
Fuck this game, fuck this shitty OL, fuck the refs, fuck Scott Linehan, fuck Ginger Garrett and his stupid ass batman utility belt, fuck Jerry Jones, fuck Stephen Jones, fuck Jerry Jones, Jr., fuck Charlotte Jones Whatever, fuck Grandson Spaulding, fuck these announcers, fuck the flags, fuck crying Pam Oliver, fuck my fantasy football team losing because the Cowboys defense is sucking ass, fuck whoever started this thread, fuck the motherfucker who invented this game, fuck regarded Dak and his lack of an internal clock, and fuck Andrew Luck and his dumbass neck beard. 
Holy shit, where's the Tylenol?

Drunk already at 2pm? Nice.

I'm a Tech grad with German and Native American roots. It's the way of my people. 

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
2 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:
I'm a Tech grad with German and Native American roots. It's the way of my people. 

I'm Czech and German. I know how it goes.

I always assumed you are Mexican.  Not sure where I got that from...

• Like 1

Funny thing is, if the jags can finish this off, we’re probably going to win the division today after this shittastic performance. Which really has to put you in an interesting spot for next week. I’d have a hard time sitting guys after how we played today, even if what would be a meaningless game.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

3 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

40 years of fanship tells me this.  We win here the nfc east is basically ours. Easy stuff.  So I’m cowboy fashion we will likely be dominated in every facet of the game.  I would like just once to see a Garrett lead cowboys team take advantage of the situation and just fucking win baby 

thankfully I’m flying cross country today and won’t see the scores 

Garrett continues to let me down