Cowboys @ Colts: Week 15

Vic Mackey

Early on, the offense moved the ball. They totally shit the bed on their fourth down play. Linehan never utilized Dak's legs. That could have taken some of the pressure off the rush, had he scrambled outside for ten or twenty yards a few times.  How bout that stupid fuck "receiver" who never even touched the ball down on the goal line? Without his legs, Dak is wholly mediocre. Why the fuck did Cooper even suit up? They saving him for Tampa Bay?

Zeke did what he was supposed to, but they underutilized him on the blitzes. They underutilized Dak on the blitzes. No fucking answers from Linehan or Red. The D played okay, but the Colts are a good team. We were outcoached, and from what I can tell, that is always going to be the result going forward as long as these two shmucks, Red and Linehan, are on this team. This may be the year to pick up an OC from a playoff team - to be our new HC.

A really good OC ain't gonna go lateral. Get the fuck rid of Garrett.

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch

2 hours ago, RPM said:

Did you like those 3 Super Bowls? I hope you did very much.

If the Devil visited Jerrah tonight and said, "I can promise you three more.  But you have to call this cell phone number and beg the person who answers to come back and coach for you."  Plot twist: it's Jimmy Johnson!  Would he do it?

(I'm not really suggesting that Johnson wants to coach or could even get them back to a SB, especially without another Herschell Walker).  

If the Devil visited Jerrah tonight and said, "I can promise you three more.  But you have to call this cell phone number and beg the person who answers to come back and coach for you."  Plot twist: it's Jimmy Johnson!  Would he do it?

(I'm not really suggesting that Johnson wants to coach or could even get them back to a SB, especially without another Herschell Walker).  
Jerry has already told God and the devil that neither of them know what they are doing.

54 minutes ago, FizzleFish said:

This offense is broken. Against the good teams(playoffs) they can’t be averaging more than 10 points a game. It reminds me of 2015 when we cycled 1 qb after another and the offense was putrid.  

13 against the Seahawks

16 against the Texans

14 against the Titans

13 against the Saints

0 against the Colts

Pretty fucking bad.

Got lower bowl tickets for my son to take him to his first Cowboys game as part of his Christmas gift... and they completely shit the bed. He was so sad.

We stayed to the end hoping to get to say hi to some players we have connections to - no luck, they all pretty quickly took off for the locker room as you can imagine.

We leave the field area and get to the concourse and bump into Zack Martin’s family (my wife taught him and his brothers in HS, so we kinda know them) and his brother gives us two family passes to come see the players outside the locker room as their boarding the busses.

Well that made my boy’s year. Got to talk with him and Tyler Frederick for a long time and meet/see other players. Gallup was the nicest other than Zack.

spoiler huge pics

12c8242fc089567e9d7f3e29da3b79fc.jpg

96463b8eaee377007e5ddca390febf3b.jpg

Edited by BlueGreySky
  • Like 4