Cowboys @ Colts: Week 15

Vic Mackey

3 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I will always be a sucker and root, but red headed retard is still the coach. This dipshit cant win 2 rounds much less a Superbowl.

Agreed but after 2016, I have just learned to enjoy the moment and not worry about too far in the future. Yeah they most likely aren't getting to the Super Bowl but I am not worried about that right now. They are fun to watch and it's been since the middle part of last season that you could really say that. The end of last year and the first half of this season was junk. Defense is the best it has been in a very long time. I am enjoying the ride right now even if it will end how we think it will.

1 minute ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

If there are no injuries and the Colts don't blow us out I'll be good.

It is nice to be in December and not needing every game. Yes I will be rooting for the win, but as long as they just do not go full shit balls mode I am fine as long as they come out healthy after the game.

40 years of fanship tells me this.  We win here the nfc east is basically ours. Easy stuff.  So I’m cowboy fashion we will likely be dominated in every facet of the game.  I would like just once to see a Garrett lead cowboys team take advantage of the situation and just fucking win baby 

thankfully I’m flying cross country today and won’t see the scores 

40 years of fanship tells me this.  We win here the nfc east is basically ours. Easy stuff.  So I’m cowboy fashion we will likely be dominated in every facet of the game.  I would like just once to see a Garrett lead cowboys team take advantage of the situation and just fucking win baby 

I mean what? Like when the took the division in 14 and 16 lead by Garrett? Look I know everyone wants him gone, but some of these comments are crazy. The cowboys rarely get “dominated” or “blown out” these days

5 minutes ago, SDG said:

Who do cowboys fans want in the first round?  If the playoffs started today it’d be the Seahawks.  As a Seahawks fan I’d like to avoid that.  

I’d much rather play whatever 6 seed limps into the playoffs but after the bears beat the rams last week, I’ve kinda accepted the 4 seed, which pretty much means Seattle it is. I don’t like that matchup though. I’d like to think we win the 2nd time around, but Russell Wilson in the playoffs could be sketchy.

One thing I've learned this year is to completely stay away from putting money on any game involving any team from the AFC South.  That is the Sybil division.  Every team in it has multiple personalities and there is no way of knowing which one is going to show up on any given day.  Do you get the Texans that won nine in a row or do you get the Texans that gave the Giants their only win in the first half of the season?  Do you get the Jags that beat New England or do you get the Jags from a couple of Thursday nights ago?   Do you get the Colts that won five games in a row or do you get the Colts that got shutout a couple of weeks ago by Jacksonville?

Subtle and well done