Cowboys @ Colts: Week 15

Vic Mackey

At least Episode 3 is better than Episode 8, which is more akin to this game 

Not to start this debate again but that’s the worst take in this thread. Ep 8 isn’t bad and it’s damn sure better than any prequel could ever hope of being.

Don’t derail this thread.

Exact same thing happened to Jaylon Smith right before the half and the shitbag refs left the flag in their pocket. I can’t believe how many more holds the Cowboys get called against them when compared to the opponent.

It’s truly laughable at this point. Once this game is completely out away they will call Indy for a couple to try and even it up at least a bit. Tired of the lopsided crap every week

• Like 1

Fuck this game, fuck this shitty OL, fuck the refs, fuck Scott Linehan, fuck Ginger Garrett and his stupid ass batman utility belt, fuck Jerry Jones, fuck Stephen Jones, fuck Jerry Jones, Jr., fuck Charlotte Jones Whatever, fuck Grandson Spaulding, fuck these announcers, fuck the flags, fuck crying Pam Oliver, fuck my fantasy football team losing because the Cowboys defense is sucking ass, fuck whoever started this thread, fuck the motherfucker who invented this game, fuck regarded Dak and his lack of an internal clock, and fuck Andrew Luck and his dumbass neck beard. 

Holy shit, where's the Tylenol?

Edited by Uncle Nate
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Nate said:

Fuck this game, fuck this shitty OL, fuck the refs, fuck Scott Linehan, fuck Ginger Garrett and his stupid ass batsman utility belt, fuck Jerry Jones, fuck Stephen Jones, fuck Jerry Jones, Jr., fuck Charlotte Jones Whatever, fuck Grandson Spaulding, fuck these announcers, fuck the flags, fuck crying Pam Oliver, fuck my fantasy football team losing because the Cowboys defense is sucking ass, fuck whoever started this thread, fuck the motherfucker who invented this game, fuck regarded Dak and his lack of an internal clock, and fuck Andrew Luck and his dumbass neck beard. 

Holy shit, where's the Tylenol?

Luck looks like a chimp with that neck beard.  I call him Curious George.

• Like 1