Cowboys @ Giants: Season Finale

Vic Mackey

So the cowboys finish 7-1 and they won this game without all the All Pros on the OL a running game and the teams beat player in Zeke.

It’s a good win. They rested the guys they needed too(Martin/Tyron/Zeke) and got Dak some work with guys like Cole and Blake.

I’ll take it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trey3216 said:

Good Lord let it rest bro.   This is a sandy vagina take if I’ve ever seen one 

fuck that. I'm fucking pissed. This is retard level shit from a fucking professional sports team. They now have Vander Esch and Sua Filo banged up, got zero rest for their QB who has played every snap all year, and helped their division rival out for no fucking reason. 

This was the dumbest coaching job in the history of sports. I'm out, fuck everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Some of you are acting like dallas gave the Golden State the number one pick in the NBA draft with LeBron James coming out.

Whether the giants pick 6th or 7th it isn’t going to matter, they aren’t getting a franchise QB with that pick either way.

I wouldn’t have played Dak the whole game but you have to field a team and getting the win was fun.

Just now, Junior Miller said:

fuck that. I'm fucking pissed. This is retard level shit from a fucking professional sports team. They now have Vander Esch and Sua Filo banged up, got zero rest for their QB who has played every snap all year, and helped their division rival out for no fucking reason. 

This was the dumbest coaching job in the history of sports. I'm out, fuck everyone. 

well at least this is a solid benefit to this game.  assuming you mean our "for good."  I still think you are a troll because no one can be that stupid.

8 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrTseDoe8G5qYW_e26rJi

playing to lose so that the Giants get the 6th pick instead of the 8th is chicken shit dumbassery on levels I’ve never even imagined.   Playing a QB who has looked like dogshit the last two weeks to get some sharpness back is important heading into the playoffs a week from today.  

Bitching and moaning about the Giants QB situation is fucking laughable as it’ll take them 3 drafts to get an OLine decent enough to block for whomever the next QB is. They had their shot last year and went full regard 

18 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

I'm not pessimistic you goof ball. That five game streak gave them a golden opportunity to rest pretty much every one who starts ahead of the playoffs and their coach is a fucking moron who played his only QB with any real game experience all game to win a game that hurts you more by winning it. 

If the Giants land a QB off of getting better draft position it's 100 percent on Garrett. With Barkley and Ingram/Beckham they're a new solid QB and another OL piece away from being fucking relevant again beating our asses. 

Well, all right, then.

c929b78d51554148b25c886a35a4a6fe.jpg

Just now, Drew said:

Just saw a tweet saying the cowboys were 5-1 in the divisions and their only loss was on a stupid, never before seen, snap infraction at the end of the game.

Actually I’m glad. They may not have traded for cooper then.

Yep.  Would be sitting at 6-10 or 7-9 with no cooper, but we’d also have no Garrett 

6 minutes ago, Drew said:

Just saw a tweet saying the cowboys were 5-1 in the divisions and their only loss was on a stupid, never before seen, snap infraction at the end of the game.

Actually I’m glad. They may not have traded for cooper then.

I was enjoying my afternoon until you reminded me of that stupid ass call. Thanks a lot.

1 minute ago, Radical Larry said:

It magically levitated out of bounds before hitting the ground. 

I still think it's a bit of a miracle that they even reviewed that play and then corrected a call that went against Dallas. Bizarro World, maybe.

Like I said, this team has some magic to it. There's no way they shoulda won today.