Cowboys/Seahawks Playoff Chatter

Vic Mackey

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
22 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:
Isn’t there a poster here or at the old place that was a huge Seahawks fan?

You're thinking of Durant Durant

I think you're right.  He no showed here, right?  

I have no confidence we can win but this 20 year curse has to end sometime, right? Right? If the fucking giants and eagles can win Super Bowls with mediocre teams why not the goddamned Cowboys? The defense is as good as I’ve seen so that puts this team above the past cowboys teams imo. Still the team is mediocre and Ginger is a fuck so I’ll just expect the worst and hope for the best.

Should be the most entertaining game of wildcard weekend , teams match up well , exciting offenses , tough defences and both teams are playing on house money at this point, neither were predicted to make the post season when the year started and honestly neither looked like they were gonna make it due to lousy starts. 

To win in the playoffs you have to at some point choke slam the other team against the wall and rip their throat out. 

Jason Garrett will turtle in that moment like he has before.  

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't need to open a lock multiple times to know the combination.   We know who Garrett and the OC are.

18 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Philly beats Chi and Dal wins and gets to play a home game at the LA Coliseum 

That would be nice, but if Philly starts winning they might not fucking stop, like last year. I couldn't stomach another fucking filly championship with nick fucking foles. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 'stache said:

That would be nice, but if Philly starts winning they might not fucking stop, like last year. I couldn't stomach another fucking filly championship with nick fucking foles. 

If they beat Chi, they have to play in NOLA for the Divisional round and if the Cows win we are playing in LA.  Philly would get massacred by the Saints, again, and The Cows have a great shot at beating the Rams at the Coliseum.  It would seriously be a home game for Dallas.  

17 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

If they beat Chi, they have to play in NOLA for the Divisional round and if the Cows win we are playing in LA.  Philly would get massacred by the Saints, again, and The Cows have a great shot at beating the Rams at the Coliseum.  It would seriously be a home game for Dallas.  

Yeah, I know. I'd rather play LA in the Coliseum.  But fuck filly, forever and ever, amen.

46 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

If we beat Seattle, I absolutely will root for Philly the next day. Rather go to LA than NO.

Vic gets it. You would be sitting so pretty to be in the NFC champ game. Hopefully hosting the Eagles, y'all can root for us two weeks in a row!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, babysdaddy said:

yes, it was Durant.  What a beating.

No ET for them and we picked up Coop.  Plus it's in Dallas vs there.  As long as Mike White plays we should be good

57 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

If I see any #FinishtheFight bullshit I'm gonna strangle Mike White and make futureman watch

Man this Mike White Stuff will never get old. Lulz

9 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Promote him to defensive coordinator with a big raise. Fuck that miserable franchise in the Jets.

And Yes.  Although I think we can manage if he does somewhere else...the real question is OC.  They simply can't bring back Linehan, no matter the cost of what it takes to replace him.

Walt Anderson is the referee for this game. God help us. This crew was the one for the Cowboys/Saints game and we all know how bad that game was for both teams. So bad that it took away from our big win. They also did the Titans/Colts game last night and at one point, there was a flag on 5 straight plays. They love to influence the game and become the center of attention. Get ready for some fuckery.