Beer 2019, imo.

HenryJames

908d26941e628d9a5b37dee6da9c7dd4.jpg

selling our first cans today. i’ll be working behind the bar early tomorrow in case any of you swing by.

On my way to your brewery for the first time ever. I has excite. Going to ask if a friend from the internet is there.

Edit: he’s not here. No shoulder check today.

I had a Live Oak Hefe last night but didn’t t have an accompanying photo so didn’t include. I thought their IPA was fine and a nice easy drinker...especially if it were hotter.

I’ve noticed you seem to be especially sensitive to any posts of IPA. I suspect they burn your dainty tongue?

0d3a4066522a12475373c19f9c9c98c7.gif

I think HJ hates cider even more than I hate IPAs... :)

(For the record, I don't actually hate IPAs that much.  Some are very tasty, in fact.  The REALLY bitter West Coast IPAs are the ones I don't care for, mostly of the C-hops varieties.  But in recent years, new substyles of IPA on the market have broadened the category and it's now possible to get one that wasn't created solely as pine-sol flavored paint stripper 😉 ).

What the actual fuck? I'm no BL fan, but objectively, it is a strong brand with a strong following. Why do you put this shit under the BL brand? Although I'm sure it tastes like shit, there likely is a market for this beverage. But I see zero overlap between BL loyalists and people who would drink this. It makes little sense to me that this would be made in the first place, but it makes no sense whatsoever to me that they would do it under the BL brand.

Image result for bud light lemon tea

1 hour ago, Bottlecap said:

is he even on here? anyway, he posted a screen cap of all their shit up for action. christine is a fuckin dope.

But at least she got her Japanese distribution taken care of.  That was really, really important.