Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Of course, the 3’ was just a random number I threw out. I was curious as to how much property the individual would lose. I was genuinely curious, not sure why you feel the need to insult. 

Because you’re being intentionally obtuse because your support a plan that you know won’t work. But it will make you feel better about the scary brown people

5 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Holy crap Crispy, I don't have the hate for you that others seem to, but you're talking nonsense. 

If you had property that abutted a river would you want the government to take away your access to it?  3 feet, 10 meters, whatever.

I’m very torn on the issue. 

But if there are still eminent domain cases from 2006, this discussion really is moot. 

• Fuck You 1

15 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Almost a third, 91 of the 300, imminent domain suits brought by the government against private land owners are still pending...........from 2006. But Trump is good at winning court battles though. 

Well If that’s the case, then this discussion really is a waste of time. 

• Fuck You 1

40 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

From that article: 

"Overall, 41 people on the Terrorist Screening Database were encountered at the southern border from Oct. 1, 2017, to March 31, 2018, but 35 of them were U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents. Six were classified as non-U.S. persons.

On the northern border, CBP stopped 91 people listed in the database, including 41 who were not American citizens or residents."

More than double potential "terrorists" were stopped crossing via Canada. If this is really about national security then it looks like Trump is trying to build a wall on the wrong border. 

There's a couple of hundred feet of beachfront property separating Mar a Lago from a potential flotilla of immigrants from Cuba, ms-13, etc. We should start building the wall there, give Trump the 2 million he paid for the strip of land and put those beautiful steel slats in the damn sand!

If we won't even protect the President in his own home, I don't see how we can start on a larger wall project in more remote areas.

Trump is doing this shit to stave off pre-impeachment investigations. The Feb Mueller report is coming and Stone & Corsi are turning on each other. I betya one of them bitches out and confesses all. They are enormous cowards.

As is Trump.

Trump is willing to let people starve and flirt with eviction and homelessness just to serve his fucking criminal purposes.

That man is NOT made of presidential stuff, at all. He is the antitheses of the presidential archetype. The polar fn contrast of Lincoln and FDR. He is the worst humanity has to offer, and those which still surround him and support are the worst of the worst. All the worst people you could ever amass in a group. Mannafort, Bannon, Whitaker, Stone, Cohen, Putin! ... SCUMBAGS ALL.

They are deplorables as bad as MS13. They are a Mafia and Trump is a Slumlord and a tier 1 crook. Gotti would tar and feather him as he's a shit excuse for a mob boss. He's a weasel and a pussy and a WWF clown boy. He's Sean Penn's character from Carlito's way fattened up on reality show money and oligarch rubles, and he's playing with (everybody else's) fire. 

Don't get too close to him, he'll burn you. He's a 300lb ball of fire raging away in a gilded trap. And it is revenge which inches its way towards.

Edited by ADHD
  • Like 1

Just now, Chrispy said:

I’m brown, so I shouldn’t support increased border security? I don’t think so. 

You shouldn’t support the wall. You’re not afraid of brown people, so you should agree we don’t need the wall. 

Oh wait that’s right, you incorrectly believe that the wall does anything to help border security. Here’s a hint... it doesn’t.

Fuckin' hell, I am losing it over the concept of a border wall 3' from the boundary.  Will it have a sidewalk on top?  Can I run my sprinkler system underneath so I can adequately irrigate my strip of lawn on the other side?

I weep for the future of America, except . . . trolls.

16 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Well, we’re hungry for any type of border security. The wall is only part of the solution. 

We are spending record amounts down there, so there is plenty of security. It's never going to be 100%. 

Can you give me an example of how lack of border security effects your day to day life? 

7 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

You shouldn’t support the wall. You’re not afraid of brown people, so you should agree we don’t need the wall. 

Oh wait that’s right, you incorrectly believe that the wall does anything to help border security. Here’s a hint... it doesn’t.

We’re just going to disagree on this subject of its efficacy, but Lagunamadre definitely gave me something to chew on regarding eminent domain and the wall.

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

We are spending record amounts down there, so there is plenty of security. It's never going to be 100%. 

Can you give me an example of how lack of border security effects your day to day life? 

A drunk illegal wrecked into my wife’s car last year, so that really sucked. But that’s not really my concern. 

I mostly worry about the ability to absorb a large amount of low skilled workers and creating a new lower class ripe for resentment. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

We’re just going to disagree on this subject of its efficacy, but Lagunamadre definitely gave me something to chew on regarding eminent domain and the wall.

It’s not a disagreement. You’re wrong. It’s you ignoring facts.

You’ve made it pretty clear that you support eminent domain.

Just now, Chrispy said:

A drunk illegal wrecked into my wife’s car last year, so that really sucked. But that’s not really my concern. 

I mostly worry about the ability to absorb a large amount of low skilled workers and creating a new lower class ripe for resentment.

RkkN.gif

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

It’s not a disagreement. You’re wrong. It’s you ignoring facts.

You’ve made it pretty clear that you support eminent domain.

The Rio Grande sector is responsible for about 60% of the apprehensions. I’m not sure how a border wall could not improve these numbers. 

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/04/05/crossing-attempts-at-us-southwest-border-triple-in-march-from-year-ago.html

I wanted to know details regarding eminent domain, but if the cases move as slowly as suggested, then there’s very little to discuss. 

• Fuck You 1

Your sure that illegal walked across the border? 99% chance he flew or drove in and overstayed his visa. Things a wall would not address. 

I don't even know how to respond to the low skilled workers comment. Let's just say Americans do not want to work in fields, frame a house, lay a roof or mend a fence. As the economy keeps expanding, we need unskilled workers willing to do the dirty work for cheap. It allows us Americans to lead our blissfully ignorant lives with callus-free  hands. 

17 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

You sure do fantasize about me being gay quite frequently. 

I'm calling you gay because I suspected some kind of identity issue going on with you. So far you've prove me right  admitting you vote along with people who viciously hate you. People like The Proud Boys & Steve Bannon and a shit load of racist rednecks who see you as a useful stooge like George Zimmerman or the Magabomber. These people say very mean things about you in private. You will never be one of them nor should you want to be. They will cut your throat in a second.

Also, you troll like a drag queen.

Reihan Salam wrote an interesting article about this subject, I highly suggest reading it. 

I highly suggest you read about the kind of jobs illegal immigrants take. You’re out of your depth about a topic that you clearly know nothing about. This is why people call you a troll.

2 hours ago, Chrispy said:

I don’t understand this need to reflexively label someone a troll that disagrees with you, it comes across as very weak. 

A wall would be welcome news, but really any semblance of a plan to fix the broken border would suffice. 

I guarantee you that if he starts taking people’s land, Texans will start to abandon ship. I would be one of them. 

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

So you favor a wall but not eminent domain? How exactly do you think this wall you want gets built? People going to give their land away. 

1 hour ago, Chrispy said:

Yes, I can’t imgaine them not wanting to protect their property, but forcing them to would worry me. 

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

So how does your wall get built then? Without the government seizing land they cannot build the wall. Either you’re in favor of the wall or in favor of the government seizing land. Your choice

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

I'm pretty sure that you think the southern border is made of clean, straight lines like the cartoon maps they give to children at restaurants. You have two posts on this one page that are a couple of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on this entire site. 

1 hour ago, DDD Dad said:

Y'all know that when you quote Chrispy his posts show up for everyone who has him on ignore.

'kthanksbye.

I know, I know.  And I'm sorry.  But holy shit, I wanted to make sure that this epic, giant granite monument of stupidity never went away.

I've read some dumb fucking shit on this board...but holy fuck.  Again, he wants a wall, but he's not in favor of eminent domain to build it.  That, folks, is a crystal-clear view into the mind of a Trumpkin.  Keep your gov't hands off my Medicare!

Long after our civilization is dust, this mountain-sized chunk of stupidity will remain, there for future civilizations to see "oh, so THAT'S why they collapsed -- because they were fucking stupid."

• Like 2

A drunk illegal?

There's lots of drunk legals which wreck a shit ton of cars. Every damn day in America.

No reason to tear gas sober women and children claiming asylum over a personal acedote involving your fucking worthless material crap.

Many crimes have been committed against me in my life. Many. "Fuck that group" applies to every group there is.

30 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Bless your heart. 

Did you hire a PI lawyer to help you with that? Or did your troll persona veto that as against your troll principles? 

Or let me guess, the PI lawyer fucked you over somehow. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chrispy said:

I’m very torn on the issue. 

But if there are still eminent domain cases from 2006, this discussion really is moot. 

Chrispy troll is both very torn and very concerned. 

We should all be very torn and very concerned about him as well. 

Such a poor thing and God bless his troll heart. 

40 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

I'm pretty sure you do this on purpose...but every one of your posts makes you come off as a frightened little bitch.  Again, it's likely your schtick, so take the credit and enjoy. 

• Like 1

He's coming off like somebody who desperately wants a class of people to be superior to, and playing this obsequious game currying favor with the white conservative religious status quo he's embedded in is good for his pocketbook. 

It will not work. If you wanna know the truth, you're a sell out. You're not even in the middle of the racial heirarchy. Brown is at the bottom. I'm sorry but race minded whites consider you sub human no matter what you do for them.

Ask Michael Cohen. Look at the way he's being treated vs Michael Flynn.

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I know, I know.  And I'm sorry.  But holy shit, I wanted to make sure that this epic, giant granite monument of stupidity never went away.

I've read some dumb fucking shit on this board...but holy fuck.  Again, he wants a wall, but he's not in favor of eminent domain to build it.  That, folks, is a crystal-clear view into the mind of a Trumpkin.  Keep your gov't hands off my Medicare!

Long after our civilization is dust, this mountain-sized chunk of stupidity will remain, there for future civilizations to see "oh, so THAT'S why they collapsed -- because they were fucking stupid."

Meh, a wall is only part of the equation. We’ll settle for anything at this point. 

Whenever I read your posts all I can imagine is a panhandler screeching about end times. It never comes to fruition, but you could tell they truly believe it. 

• Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Chrispy troll is both very torn and very concerned. 

We should all be very torn and very concerned about him as well. 

Such a poor thing and God bless his troll heart. 

Money wasn’t the concern, only the safety of my family. That wasn’t his first drunk driving arrest. 

But you should log in as Fantana and continue stalking me.

• Fuck You 3