Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Texas will never build a fucking border wall. Ever. Ever. Ever. If Texas wanted it Texas would have it already.

The border is integral to Texan identity. It's actually quite beautiful.

Walls btw may stand for a long fn time, but they do not necessarily "work". Don't believe me? Remember the Alamo. Those walls didn't work.

• Like 1

Wanna know what "works"? Nature. 

That's it.

The ground works. 

A wall will literally scar, poison and destroy the earth it is built upon. It'll be an environmental disaster. Big rusting ugly steel spikes disrupting and disturbing ecologically sensitive areas. All the massive construction rubble, explosions of rock & heavy gd obnoxious traffic. Fuck. That. Stupid. Shit.

It'll be hideous. A blight. A prison scape.

There will be men -- white men with guns -- who will never let it actually happen.

32 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Money wasn’t the concern, only the safety of my family. That wasn’t his first drunk driving arrest. 

But you should log in as Fantana and continue stalking me.

Of course it wasn’t. That damn illegal probably killed some other white family driving a minivan in a drunk driving incident while transporting coke across the border in a jacked up Ford pick up model f350, but  wouldn’t ya know it, that damn black mooslem Kenyan Obama pardoned him.

I bet your research also concluded he crossed the southern border too, and he would have been stopped if only there was a WALL.

Preach on chrispy troll. You poor thing. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, G650 said:

Christ will y'all stop quoting that idiot. 

Seconded. @Chrispy should be sufficient. 

Absorb low-skilled labor? The market is begging for it. Ask the ag sector, builders, any segment that depends on low-skilled workers is offering bonuses for headhunting. We couldn't get the documented workers we used to get because brown people are scary. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, G650 said:

Christ will y'all stop quoting that idiot. 

5 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Absorb low-skilled labor? The market is begging for it. Ask the ag sector, builders, any segment that depends on low-skilled workers is offering bonuses for headhunting. We couldn't get the documented workers we used to get because brown people are scary. 

Don’t quote. Don’t @. He’s not conversing with anyone, he’s vomiting on y’all. He has an incurable disease and needs to be quarantined. 

• Like 3

After slogging through the last four pages of stupidity, I would really like @Chrispy to address the steep decline in illegal immigration as illustrated by the posted chart. He pretends to believe measures already put in place aren't sufficient in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Moreover, he wants us to toss billions of additional dollars into a bottomless pit of diminishing returns all while seizing the property of landowners many of whom have lived on their land for multiple generations, including Spanish colonial days.

This motherfucker claims to be "brown." Well, I would like for him to state exactly which flavor of brown he is, so I can add another shithead group to my list of HATE: the English, aggy, Sooners, and ___?___.

Hold on. Let me take that back. I won't hate his homeland, but I'll go ahead and add him to the vilest group of all: trumpkins.

28 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Eric Prince just said as a business guy running a company he desperately needed good cheap labor. People like that is exactly why this wall shit is a farce. 

Republicans let these people in and hired them in. chrispy should blame the Texas GOP for destroying his wife's car. After all -- who the fuck runs Texas!!??

Obama? San Francisco? Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ? CNN? Hollywood???

No, the right wingers he votes for do. 

So fuck your car. It's your fucking fault.

Everything's a crisis. Oh how I remember the heady days of Rush Limbaugh in the 1990s when he was criticizing Democrats for fear mongering and making everything a crisis (we have a health care crisis-Al Gore). But Rush would never be a massive hypocrite like that and be fine with everything be a crisis under this president. 

4 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

4 hours ago, Lagunamadre said:

From that article: 

"Overall, 41 people on the Terrorist Screening Database were encountered at the southern border from Oct. 1, 2017, to March 31, 2018, but 35 of them were U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents. Six were classified as non-U.S. persons.

On the northern border, CBP stopped 91 people listed in the database, including 41 who were not American citizens or residents."

More than double potential "terrorists" were stopped crossing via Canada. If this is really about national security then it looks like Trump is trying to build a wall on the wrong border. 

these not getting enough love, and strangely being ignored by our resident dipshits. 

^ gonna save the Canadian wall for the 2nd term

7 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Everything's a crisis. Oh how I remember the heady days of Rush Limbaugh in the 1990s when he was criticizing Democrats for fear mongering and making everything a crisis (we have a health care crisis-Al Gore). But Rush would never be a massive hypocrite like that and be fine with everything be a crisis under this president. 

and Bill Clinton lied about everything. Today? <crickets>

Edited by retread

18 minutes ago, bolverk said:

After slogging through the last four pages of stupidity, I would really like @Chrispy to address the steep decline in illegal immigration as illustrated by the posted chart. He pretends to believe measures already put in place aren't sufficient in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Moreover, he wants us to toss billions of additional dollars into a bottomless pit of diminishing returns all while seizing the property of landowners many of whom have lived on their land for multiple generations, including Spanish colonial days.

This motherfucker claims to be "brown." Well, I would like for him to state exactly which flavor of brown he is, so I can add another shithead group to my list of HATE: the English, aggy, Sooners, and ___?___.

Hold on. Let me take that back. I won't hate his homeland, but I'll go ahead and add him to the vilest group of all: trumpkins.

Native American, so you can understand why I want a wall. We learned the hard way. 

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Native American, so you can understand why I want a wall. We learned the hard way. 

Seems strange for a Native American to support the government seizing land...

Clearly you didn’t learn much.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, SKJ said:

Oh Lord.

He's native... Which means he's most likely white

Look, he deserved that scholarship for being 1/16th native American. Brown as you can get and he totally understands the plight of minorities, and it is really all their fault due to their culture. 

Edited by Dahobbs