Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Just now, Chrispy said:

Yes, I can’t imgaine them not wanting to protect their property, but forcing them would worry me. 

So how does your wall get built then? Without the government seizing land they cannot build the wall. Either you’re in favor of the wall or in favor of the government seizing land. Your choice

1 minute ago, Chrispy said:

Yes, I can’t imgaine them not wanting to protect their property, but forcing them would worry me. 

Can you imagine them wanting to cut off their livestock and wildlife from their primary source of water (rio grande) or can you imagine them wanting to give up large swaths of their land that would fall on the opposite side of the wall? 

Have you ever been to the border? Ever met a rancher who owns land on the border? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

From that article: 

"Overall, 41 people on the Terrorist Screening Database were encountered at the southern border from Oct. 1, 2017, to March 31, 2018, but 35 of them were U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents. Six were classified as non-U.S. persons.

On the northern border, CBP stopped 91 people listed in the database, including 41 who were not American citizens or residents."

More than double potential "terrorists" were stopped crossing via Canada. If this is really about national security then it looks like Trump is trying to build a wall on the wrong border. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lagunamadre said:

From that article: 

"Overall, 41 people on the Terrorist Screening Database were encountered at the southern border from Oct. 1, 2017, to March 31, 2018, but 35 of them were U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents. Six were classified as non-U.S. persons.

On the northern border, CBP stopped 91 people listed in the database, including 41 who were not American citizens or residents."

More than double potential "terrorists" were stopped crossing via Canada. If this is really about national security then it looks like Trump is trying to build a wall on the wrong border. 

Right... I laughed my ass off at that information.

Time for..... in Canada!!!!

The-Wall-Game-of-thrones.jpg

Edited by Patrick Bateman

4 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

So how does your wall get built then? Without the government seizing land they cannot build the wall. Either you’re in favor of the wall or in favor of the government seizing land. Your choice

I think the specifics of the wall have become somewhat muddled. People think of it as one continuous wall and I don’t believe that to be possible. 

I would think they reinforce the existing wall that has become useless and build it where it makes sense. If it happens to fall on someone’s property, then I would need to read the plans to make a decision. Are we talking 3’ into someone’s property? 10’? 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Right... I laughed my ass off at that information.

Time for..... in Canada!!!!

The-Wall-Game-of-thrones.jpg

Just as you only need an 31 foot ladder to scale Trump's 30 foot wall, the only thing you need to scale the wall in the north is a blue-flame breathing undead ice dragon. 

• Like 2

The Texas border is mostly unfenced because of treaty provisions, private-property rights, litigation and floodplains. Fencing was easier to build in New Mexico, Arizona and California, where the federal government controls a 60-foot-wide strip of land adjacent to the border.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

I think the specifics of the wall have become somewhat muddled. People think of it as one continuous wall and I don’t believe that to be possible. 

I would think they reinforce the existing wall that has become useless and build it where it makes sense. If it happens to fall on someone’s property, then I would need to read the plans to make a decision. Are we talking 3’ into someone’s property? 10’? 

3’ or 10’ both require seizing someone’s land. So it sounds like you’re in favor of it.

The specifics haven’t gotten muddled. They don’t exist because the “plan” is impossible. Oh and it simply won’t do anything anyway but you’ll never believe that because facts are fiction

7 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Can you imagine them wanting to cut off their livestock and wildlife from their primary source of water (rio grande) or can you imagine them wanting to give up large swaths of their land that would fall on the opposite side of the wall? 

Have you ever been to the border? Ever met a rancher who owns land on the border? 

If they can’t manage access to the river, then they need to hire another architect. It shouldn’t be terribly difficult to manage. 

I would have to know how much land they are needing for the wall, but my initial reaction is reluctance to force their hand. I’ve talked to quite a few ranchers, but I can’t recall if any lived on the border. 

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

I'm pretty sure that you think the southern border is made of clean, straight lines like the cartoon maps they give to children at restaurants. You have two posts on this one page that are a couple of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on this entire site. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Its funny that the president and his staff have never ventured to share indepth specifics on how this would all work.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

3’ or 10’ both require seizing someone’s land. So it sounds like you’re in favor of it.

The specifics haven’t gotten muddled. They don’t exist because the “plan” is impossible. Oh and it simply won’t do anything anyway but you’ll never believe that because facts are fiction

I could possibly get on board with 3’, although I would need to see the details first. I don’t relish in the proposition, but fixing our border is that important. 

• Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

More likely a mile or two. Check out our current fence. Presumably it went through the same federal agencies, army core of engineers, etc. when they built these sections, so expect something similar if we build additional miles of the wall. Find me a portion of the wall that is within 10' of the river. Private land owners boundary is the river BTW, while your doing your research. http://apps.revealnews.org/border-wall/

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I'm pretty sure that you think the southern border is made of clean, straight lines like the cartoon maps they give to children at restaurants. You have two posts on this one page that are a couple of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on this entire site. 

No, I don’t believe anything of the sort. I know it’s not as difficult of a proposition as many on the board are making it though. 

• Fuck You 1

Right. So you’re in favor of a wall that won’t solve any of the issues at the border. You’re also in favor of the government taking private property for it.

You know all those times when you scream about the Libs wanting to take your guns or whatever other boogeymen y’all have made up... this is you advocating for exactly that. But hey brown people are bad am I right?

• Like 4

Just thought I'd share the latest email from Donald to the suckers. I voted in some poll of his several months ago, so now we're pretty close friends. I'm maneuvering for an administration sinecure like running domestic policy. 

Sean, for the past two weeks we’ve seen just how low the Democrats will sink in order to obstruct our agenda and everything we’ve accomplished since 2016.

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer shut down YOUR government by choosing illegal immigrants over hard-working American patriots like YOU. NO MORE!

The only reason Democrats shut down the government is because they know they can’t win in 2020. They don’t care about your safety, they only care about Presidential Harassment!

We showed them in 2016, now let’s show them again that the silent majority is back and will NEVER be forgotten again.

We’re going to remind each and every Democrat that the American people voted for border security, the rule of law and to BUILD THE WALL!

I need you to add your name to publicly to stand with me in this fight. >>

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Just thought I'd share the latest email from Donald to the suckers. I voted in some poll of his several months ago, so now we're pretty close friends. I'm maneuvering for an administration sinecure like running domestic policy. 

I like how they use the first names the same way strippers do in an attempt to establish familiarity. 

5 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

More likely a mile or two. Check out our current fence. Presumably it went through the same federal agencies, army core of engineers, etc. when they built these sections, so expect something similar if we build additional miles of the wall. Find me a portion of the wall that is within 10' of the river. Private land owners boundary is the river BTW, while your doing your research. http://apps.revealnews.org/border-wall/

Thanks for the link. At first blush, the entire border of Texas is blue on their map, as in no fence, is that correct? Seems unlikely, but I’ll need to explore the site further. 

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

No, I don’t believe anything of the sort. I know it’s not as difficult of a proposition as many on the board are making it though. 

Almost a third, 91 of the 300, imminent domain suits brought by the government against private land owners are still pending...........from 2006. But Trump is good at winning court battles though. 

6 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Have you ever seen a river bank? Do you understand that we're not talking about the edge of a swimming pool? Have you ever seen a mountain range? Are you allowed to use metal eating utensils?

Of course, the 3’ was just a random number I threw out. I was curious as to how much property the individual would lose. I was genuinely curious, not sure why you feel the need to insult. 

• Fuck You 1

Just now, RomaVicta said:

I have a thing for the right wing, blonde shiksas. It's sick, but there it is. Anne Coulter used to haunt my dreams.

I assume you meant Kellyanne. If you meant Ivanka, then it's you with the weird thing, my friend.

Both.  Wouldn't get near either.  

Ew.

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I’ll believe that when they pass a budget and out it on Trump’s desk for his veto.  

I have little doubt many in the GOP would love an easy way out of Trump.

The trick is to have Trump destroy himself without bringing down the GOP.

Gotta get those approval numbers down among Republicans first.

1 minute ago, Chrispy said:

Of course, the 3’ was just a random number I threw out. I was curious as to how much property the individual would lose. I was genuinely curious, not sure why you feel the need to insult. 

You're genuinely curious because you KNOW NOTHING OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Nothing. "Build the Wall!" is empty fucking demogogic claptrap designed by criminal propagandists to keep Trump on a racist message. Meanwhile these same traitors colluded with Russia to steal an American election in about a thousand already provable ways -- and yet you are not genuinely curious about that.

You are right, you are not a troll, you're a stooge. And judging from the shit you TROLLISHLY posted regarding Kamala Harris, you are a misogynistic stooge.

I bet you anything you are gay. If not gay probably genuinely curious.

• Like 4