Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Trump is a liar and a conman.  Anyone who supports him at this point is either a vile opportunist or a gullible mark.  Mostly the latter.  It is time we stop treating Trump’s rhetoric as anything more than 100% self-serving horseshit that is to be ridiculed and dispelled.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

/bubble sound effect

"The Wall ended up Pink Floyd's highest selling album"

/bubble sound effect

"Evil Knieval famously jumped the Snake River in 1975."

/bubble sound effect

"Steve Miller is also known as 'The Joker'"

/bubble sound effect

"Lock Up is one of Sly's least profitable movies."

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCNACELwBSFryq4

002dh2nhx1911.jpg

4 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Why should they? You see the tweet above, so anything to contribute that would be convincing why they should? Of just owning libs is your rationale?

I think they should air him because he’s the president of the United States and he’s possibly declaring a state of emergency. Owning the libs was tiresome a week after his election, so that never enters into my rationale. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 3

Just now, Chrispy said:

I think they should air him because he’s the president of the United States and he’s possibly declaring a state of emergency. Owning the libs was tiresome a week after his election, so that never enters into my rationale. 

have him tweet a national emergency and save us some time.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

An illegitimate state of emergency sounds like the definition of political and networks have shown not to air it for that reason. So you agree it shouldn’t be aired?

3 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Why should they air someone who gets more attention from his twitter slog than he would from being on television?  Odds are, he will have a handful of people there holding up Trump 2020 signs and #MAGA shit, so this will be a televised campaign rally in conjunction with some sort of crisis statement.

With any other president, sure.  But with this carnival barker we have?  Fuck him and those who still support him to this day.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, achooloco said:

An illegitimate state of emergency sounds like the definition of political and networks have shown not to air it for that reason. So you agree it shouldn’t be aired?

No, I’ve stated it should be aired. I’m not sure where I lost you. 

• Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

But ratings.  Nobody would have watched a policy talk. The networks were better off sticking with regular programming. So they cooked up the “overly political” excuse.

Everybody will watch a trainwreck.  None of the network execs want to lose viewers to other networks if it’s the one network that decides not to air the speech.  I bet they all show it. 

8 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Why should they air someone who gets more attention from his twitter slog than he would from being on television?  Odds are, he will have a handful of people there holding up Trump 2020 signs and #MAGA shit, so this will be a televised campaign rally in conjunction with some sort of crisis statement.

With any other president, sure.  But with this carnival barker we have?  Fuck him and those who still support him to this day.

Well, some of us aren’t on Twitter and would like to hear what he has to say. 

• Fuck You 2

It isn't necessary for Trump to sell his base on the false notion that terrorists are coming across the southern border.  They'll be sufficiently aghast just knowing that there are a lot of Mexicans on the Mexican border.  

Just now, Chrispy said:

"like to hear what he has to say"

He's not said anything constructive in the past 3 years, much less his life.  He's an empty (ill-fitting) suit who has no ideas, no ideology, no beliefs, no moral conviction, no empathy, no guidance and most of all, no soul.  He's open to the highest bidder, period.  The only reason this is televised is because he fears losing whatever narrative he felt he has owned since December 21.   

If this is what you want to "hear", then I pity the hell out of you.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Abuse of power to OWN the libz #MAGA

<Pelosi>If the President wants to short change our hard working service men and women like he has other government employees affected by his shutdown so that he can say he built his wall, that is his prerogative as commander-in-chief. I only wish he would consider cheaper, more effective means to promote border security that would not require him to steal from our military’s coffers. </Pelosi>

9 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

"like to hear what he has to say"

He's not said anything constructive in the past 3 years, much less his life.  He's an empty (ill-fitting) suit who has no ideas, no ideology, no beliefs, no moral conviction, no empathy, no guidance and most of all, no soul.  He's open to the highest bidder, period.  The only reason this is televised is because he fears losing whatever narrative he felt he has owned since December 21.   

If this is what you want to "hear", then I pity the hell out of you.

Pity away, I’m interested to hear his decision on the shutdown and if we can anticipate a border wall. I’m hoping for some good news. 

• Fuck You 2

7 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Pity away, I’m interested to hear his decision on the shutdown and if we can anticipate a border wall. I’m hoping for some good news. 

"Illegally seizing private property for a vanity project" to own the libs is now "good news" according to Trumpkins.

There is no logic, rationale, or fact-based reasoning.  This is the kind of thinking that suicide bombers employ.  "Winning" is defined as "making someone else lose," which means that you don't care about the costs, even to the thing that you supposedly care about, because the only metric that counts is how much it hurts someone else.  The thinking of a Trumpkin and a jihadist are a LOT more alike than the moron base would ever care to admit.  But who gives a fuck, it's obvious to everyone else.

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

There are multiple outlets for you to access to hear his speech.  All of the networks surely don't have to broadcast his expected partisan speech for you to catch his campaigning....

Trump still gets huge ratings on TV, just like Howard Stern did on the radio decades ago.  The networks really are weighing their desire for eyeballs vs their responsibility to the owners of those eyeballs.  I'm going to guess greed wins.... but hope not.

Edited by Patrick Bateman

17 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

So, what is good news to you? 

A wall?  Were you in favor of a wall say, oh, Spring 2015?  Or is this a recent development?

Are you in favor of just taking land from people for a wall?  

Let's talk national debt.  Are you in favor of just giving a blank check for some kind of governmental works project that could take decades to finish?  

The only good news that orange orangutan could say -

“Therefore, I shall resign the Presidency effective at noon tomorrow. Vice President Pence will be sworn in as President at that hour in this office.”

Anything else is just his usual dementia riddled garbage disguised as english.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

"Illegally seizing private property for a vanity project" to own the libs is now "good news" according to Trumpkins.

There is no logic, rationale, or fact-based reasoning.  This is the kind of thinking that suicide bombers employ.  "Winning" is defined as "making someone else lose," which means that you don't care about the costs, even to the thing that you supposedly care about, because the only metric that counts is how much it hurts someone else.  The thinking of a Trumpkin and a jihadist are a LOT more alike than the moron base would ever care to admit.  But who gives a fuck, it's obvious to everyone else.

Nobody needs to win or lose, that places an unnecessary strain on policy decisions. I’m looking forward to his plan of securing the border, which I’m hoping involves a wall, but that by itself won’t be enough. I would immediately hire more border control and send hundreds of judges to deal with the broken border and overburdened system respectively. 

Jihadist, sweet, the list has grown. I’ve already mastered racist, homophobe, etc. 

• Fuck You 2

20 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

i'm also curious as to what would warrant good news to chrispytroll.

the hobgoblin is going to stage a photo op with some border guards, and try to wrest control of this country by dishonestly declaring a national emergency.

maybe, just maybe, texans will fucking realize what a truly abhorrent shitstain this president is once he starts fucking with our land and water rights.

but probably not.

But he LIES! He is going to tell LIES to create fear. If what he was going to say included factual numbers with the correct facts behind the numbers, then fine. Let him on. But the press has a responsibility to not let someone use the airwaves for an hour of lies to create fear.

There are multiple outlets for you to access to hear his speech.  All of the networks surely don't have to broadcast his expected partisan speech for you to catch his campaigning....

Trump still gets huge ratings on TV, just like Howard Stern did on the radio decades ago.  The networks really are weighing their desire for eyeballs vs their responsibility to the owners of those eyeballs.  I'm going to guess greed wins.... but hope not.

What $ do networks gain by preempting shows with paid ads for a presidential speech with no commercial interruptions?

Asking for myself.

3 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

So, what is good news to you? 

A wall?  Were you in favor of a wall say, oh, Spring 2015?  Or is this a recent development?

Are you in favor of just taking land from people for a wall?  

Let's talk national debt.  Are you in favor of just giving a blank check for some kind of governmental works project that could take decades to finish?  

Good news is partly a wall, that won’t solve the entire problem though. Yes, I’ve favored a border wall for years. 

No, I’m not in favor or eminent domain. If they enjoy strangers wandering onto their property, more power to them. 

A blank check? No. It’s going to cost money, but the number does matter at the end of the day. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

Nobody needs to win or lose, that places an unnecessary strain on policy decisions. I’m looking forward to his plan of securing the border, which I’m hoping involves a wall, but that by itself won’t be enough. I would immediately hire more border control and send hundreds of judges to deal with the broken border and overburdened system respectively. 
Jihadist, sweet, the list has grown. I’ve already mastered racist, homophobe, etc. 

You think he has a plan??

32ab840ab1238ca6895e044928befb48.gif

12 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i'm also curious as to what would warrant good news to chrispytroll.

the hobgoblin is going to stage a photo op with some border guards, and try to wrest control of this country by dishonestly declaring a national emergency.

maybe, just maybe, texans will fucking realize what a truly abhorrent shitstain this president is once he starts fucking with our land and water rights.

but probably not.

I don’t understand this need to reflexively label someone a troll that disagrees with you, it comes across as very weak. 

A wall would be welcome news, but really any semblance of a plan to fix the broken border would suffice. 

I guarantee you that if he starts taking people’s land, Texans will start to abandon ship. I would be one of them. 

• Fuck You 2

8 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

What $ do networks gain by preempting shows with paid ads for a presidential speech with no commercial interruptions?

Asking for myself.

It can create a drag on their news coverage..... Let's say I'm on CBS and I sit this out on principle but ABC broadcasts it, they're risking a flip to ABC nightly news if people like their coverage of the PC, which then creates a worst case scenario of TV drag whereby folks forget to change the channel and then get engaged in other shows.  This isn't as much an issue for young folks who consume media differently but older Americans are used to a different paradigm and are more subject to this risk.

22 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

The only good news that orange orangutan could say -

“Therefore, I shall resign the Presidency effective at noon tomorrow. Vice President Pence will be sworn in as President at that hour in this office.”

Anything else is just his usual dementia riddled garbage disguised as english.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pence is a religious nutjob, so i'd rather have Trump than Pence. It's that bad. Of course , I'd rather they both resign and we'd have Pelosi as POTUS , right?

8 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

I don’t understand this need to reflexively label someone a troll that disagrees with you, it comes across as very weak. 

A wall would be welcome news, but really any semblance of a plan to fix the broken border would suffice. 

I guarantee you that if he starts taking people’s land, Texans will start to abandon ship. I would be one of them. 

So you favor a wall but not eminent domain? How exactly do you think this wall you want gets built? People going to give their land away. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

A couple of options here. One, you could spend 30 seconds and sign up for twitter and follow one person, @realdonaldtrump. Or two, you could watch Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, OAN who spend about half of their day covering what @realdonaldtrump tweets. 

Or I could just tell you what he will tweet to save you the trouble (Actual tweets have misspellings, grammatical errors and randomly capitalized words),:

Mueller is on a witch hunt.

Democrats want open borders/Build the wall 

Stock Market doing great (on the days it is up)

America is respected around the world again

Make America Great Again

Mitt Romney, General Mattis, William McCraven, McMaster are ignorant no-good liberals 

Tariffs work and are doing great for the economy!!!!!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

So you favor a wall but not eminent domain? How exactly do you think this wall you want gets built? People going to give their land away. 

Yes, I can’t imgaine them not wanting to protect their property, but forcing them to would worry me. 

Edited by Chrispy
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2