2019 Rose Bowl - Ohio State vs. Washington

satyanash

22 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

The Rose Bowl is a piss bucket 

But it's the GGGGGRRRRRAAANDADDY of the them all.  

You know this because they fucking say it one million times every year.

Edited by Doze

Just now, taybo20 said:

Urban’s last half time interview, same jack ass lol

Guarantee he's coaching within 3 years somewhere. Guys like him can't quit. That's why Larry brown was in Italy. It's why pitino is in Greece. It's not what he does, its what he is. 

Just now, pops said:

Guarantee he's coaching within 3 years somewhere. Guys like him can't quit. That's why Larry brown was in Italy. It's why pitino is in Greece. It's not what he does, its what he is. 

Yeah I thought about putting quotations around last. But it’s kind of a foregone conclusion

1 minute ago, pops said:

Calling my shot: In three years UM will be at ND and Bob Stoops will be at Ohio State.  

3 minutes ago, Loco said:

Please baby Jesus let UWs band play "Smack my bitch up"

One of their band busses got into a wreck on the way to the Apple Cup this year so Wazzu's band got up early to learn their fight song.  They played it at half time in UW's absence.  That's what truly makes CFB so great.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SDG said:

One of their band busses got into a wreck on the way to the Apple Cup this year so Wazzu's band got up early to learn their fight song.  They played it at half time in UW's absence.  That's what truly makes CFB so great.  

Smack my bitch up is their fight song?   Themoreyouknow.gif

• Like 1