Dallas Cowboys 2019 Offseason Thread of Mediocrity

Assman

21 hours ago, Dr Fear said:

Without any research, I believe the blues came out once or twice a season, usually against a division opponent on the road the past few years?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Philly and Washington always make us wear navy at their place. More and more teams are doing it lately, I think the panthers made us do it in the playoffs in 1996. They’re jinxed/unlucky. 

1 minute ago, Junior Miller said:

Pollard is the real deal and way more versatile/valuable than Zeke with his ability to receive out of the back field and the slot. 

Guaranteed within 2 years whatever contract they're about to sign Zeke to will look terrible. Absolutely horrific. 

Especially if Zeke ever gets injured. RB is a hazardous position.

If Zeke wants Gurley money I would tell him to go f himself.

Pollard is the real deal and way more versatile/valuable than Zeke with his ability to receive out of the back field and the slot. 
Guaranteed within 2 years whatever contract they're about to sign Zeke to will look terrible. Absolutely horrific. 

That’s a pretty strong take based on some preseason work. Zeke has been the best back in the league since he got here.

This fanbase is so fucking stupid. Zeke transformed this team back to where it wanted and many are ready to trash him for some fucking change of pace back who is having a few good preseason games? Lmao. Sometimes I think our fanbase deserves Jerry Jones and Garrett because of how dumb it is. There's a reason this fanbase is mocked constantly. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

That’s a pretty strong take based on some preseason work. Zeke has been the best back in the league since he got here.

He's even worse than the radio personality and that's hard to do. Hell maybe they are the same person but I don't even think the Ticket's Junior Miller is as stupid as he is. Every take he has oozes with being a dumb ass. No matter how many times you try and throw out reason, he doubles down on his stupidity. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Disagree with the last part but Pollard won't be the pure runner Zeke is. That said Pollard plus an inside the tackles traditional backup back plus 14 million to spend on defense will be better long term than Zeke

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

This fanbase is so fucking stupid. Zeke transformed this team back to where it wanted and many are ready to trash him for some fucking change of pace back who is having a few good preseason games? Lmao. Sometimes I think our fanbase deserves Jerry Jones and Garrett because of how dumb it is. There's a reason this fanbase is mocked constantly. 

Yeah, they get mocked for making threads titled “Hi haters, Dallas cowboys edition” after a win in the wild card round, when we haven’t made it to a conference championship since 1995. I’m not going to point any fingers, but everyone knew that was a cringe worthy thread 

3 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Yeah, they get mocked for making threads titled “Hi haters, Dallas cowboys edition” after a win in the wild card round, when we haven’t made it to a conference championship since 1995. I’m not going to point any fingers, but everyone knew that was a cringe worthy thread 

Lmao at comparing to some drunk thread at night after a playoff win to actually having week after week of posts about how Zeke is now easily replaced by Pollard. Keep reaching, though. Good job trying to deflect over y'alls shitty opinions. I didn't offer any opinion that night. I simply said for everyone to suck our dick that night. Big deal. You guys have had tons of time to think about how stupid yall sound with these dumb ass takes and you continue day after day to make this point Zeke is replaceable by fucking Pollard. Good grief. Embarrassing. 

Zeke has been the best RB in the league since he got here and transformed our offense right away but some dude has played a few preseason (PRESEASON!!) games and now he's more versatile than Zeke and we should kick the best RB in the league to the curb and become worse in the most important position in this offense. 

13 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Lmao at comparing to some drunk thread at night after a playoff win to actually having week after week of posts about how Zeke is now easily replaced by Pollard. Keep reaching, though. Good job trying to deflect over y'alls shitty opinions. I didn't offer any opinion that night. I simply said for everyone to suck our dick that night. Big deal. You guys have had tons of time to think about how stupid yall sound with these dumb ass takes and you continue day after day to make this point Zeke is replaceable by fucking Pollard. Good grief. Embarrassing. 

Zeke has been the best RB in the league since he got here and transformed our offense right away but some dude has played a few preseason (PRESEASON!!) games and now he's more versatile than Zeke and we should kick the best RB in the league to the curb and become worse in the most important position in this offense. 

My point is we have ridiculous fans and they come in all varieties. That’s what happens when you have the biggest fan base in the sport (ie lakers and Yankees fans). It comes with the territory. But don’t act like YOU aren’t part of it lol

Edited by youdunnf'dup

37 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Fuck, we all want Zeke back, but he’s being a complete bitchass right now, and for all Jerry’s faults, he went to fucking bat for Zeke when commie Goodell was being a complete fuck. How about putting some onus on him to take the fucking top 2 deal and stop being a complete shithead?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Yes, but they won't because McClay and Stevie spent capital on him so he probably makes the roster.  We may keep 6 though.

But they spent draft capital on Cedrick Wilson, even if it was a late round pick. Austin would be an easy, cheap cut. Cobb might be a one year guy for us. Seems like it would be dumb to get rid of Wilson on a rookie deal, and Devin Smith has outplayed all the fringe WRs

They’re not cutting Austin people. Even if he is injury prone, he’s too talented and good fit for the tweaks Kellen Moore is putting in(like Pollaed).

What’ll happen is they’ll keep 6 and try to keep Noah brown on the PUP list until another injury or it works themselves out.

Cooper, Gallup, Cobb, Austin, Smith, Wilson

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Fuck, we all want Zeke back, but he’s being a complete bitchass right now, and for all Jerry’s faults, he went to fucking bat for Zeke when commie Goodell was being a complete fuck. How about putting some onus on him to take the fucking top 2 deal and stop being a complete shithead?

Yep. And I'm wondering who on D were going to have zero money to sign. Byron Jones / Chidobe Awuzie not going to be here soon?

20 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Yep. And I'm wondering who on D were going to have zero money to sign. Byron Jones / Chidobe Awuzie not going to be here soon?

Most likely Jones.  If he has a good season, we probably can't afford him.  If he has a mediocre or shitty season, do we wan't to re-sign him?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

If Jones has another year like last year and they choose to let a consistent quality #1 corner go to sign a running back it'll really show they haven't adapted to the changes in the game. Quality corners are worth the investment. 

Coming of a hip surgery, with a recent setback.   Hips aren’t a big deal for corners apparently 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Cooper Rush is so much better than White.

I didn’t see cooper “I’m about to get cut” rush throwing any touchdowns tonight.  did you?  fuck off then. 

4 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Pollard is the real deal and way more versatile/valuable than Zeke 

I’ve taken shits smarter than you.