The way too early 2019 LSU at Texas game discussion

4th and 5

18 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

Some of y’all are in line for a large slice of humble pie. Y’all remind me of Miami fans before our game last season. Delusional. Unfortunately for Longhorn fans the result of our game on Sept. 7th will be very similar to the result of the LSU vs. Miami game. I don’t know how LSU will win or by what margin, but make no mistake, the Tigers will win. 

I see a few of you harping on beating Georgia last season but none of you seem to realize that LSU also played Georgia last season, they also beat the Bulldogs, and furthermore did so in a more convincing fashion. By the way, y’all are welcome for the game film on how to exploit Georgia’s weaknesses. Y’all may not have made such easy work of Georgia without it. 

I’m excited for this matchup and hopefully this L y’all take on Sept. 7th won’t derail your season like it did Miami’s last year. Hey, Hook’em though!

Were y'all breaking in a new offense last season? Good luck with that on Sept 7th 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

5 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Were y'all breaking in a new offense last season? Good luck with that on Sept 7th 

Yes, actually we were. That was a nice attempt though. I’m confident we would beat you will last season’s semi archaic offense and fortunately for us, I believe we will be much improved. 

• Fuck You 6

Just now, Lone Star Horn said:

Big question is, Will you have the balls to come back and post on Sunday 9/8 after Texas wins?

He created his account to come shit talk Texas fans before they play. Why would he return after they lose? 

2 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

Oh, you can bookmark it. I was told the same thing by Miami fans last season and of course I had to go make a curtain call. 

Do you truly believe the 2019 Texas Longhorns and 2018 Miami Hurricanes football teams are comparable? Even if 2019 LSU is better than 2018, I have a really hard time believing that's what your heart is telling you. 

6 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Was it the same defense that gave up 74 points to our retarded little brother? 

Well you see, when you go to 7 overtimes the scores are often inflated. Come on man. These are simple concepts. I think that was Aranda’s biggest failure as a coach and I don’t expect it to happen again. It also took them 8 tries to finally get a win and they needed help from the refs on more than a couple occasions to do so. 

To reference another’s poster’s reply, yes we scored 0 points against Bama, but luckily for us UT is light years away from being Bama. 

• Fuck You 3

2 minutes ago, Eggo said:

Do you truly believe the 2019 Texas Longhorns and 2018 Miami Hurricanes football teams are comparable? Even if 2019 LSU is better than 2018, I have a really hard time believing that's what your heart is telling you. 

I think they are very comparable with the biggest exception being the QB position. I expect your golden boy to look more like Nick Fitzgerald(although not that bad) and less like Cam newton in this game though. 

• Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, BasedTiger said:

Well you see, when you go to 7 overtimes the scores are often inflated. Come on man. These are simple concepts. I think that was Aranda’s biggest failure as a coach and I don’t expect it to happen again. It also took them 8 tries to finally get a win and they needed help from the refs on more than a couple occasions to do so. 

To reference another’s poster’s reply, yes we scored 0 points against Bama, but luckily for us UT is light years away from being Bama

We don't even have a common team to compare results with Bama ... ... wait ...

17 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

Yes, actually we were. That was a nice attempt though. I’m confident we would beat you will last season’s semi archaic offense and fortunately for us, I believe we will be much improved. 

Oh, well, if this guy believes they'll be better on offense then I guess we're fucked.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigBenBamboozle said:

We don't even have a common team to compare results with Bama ... ... wait ...

I can only assume you are talking about Georgia and I’m gonna say it one more time and in simpler language this time. Here we go. “We beat georgia worse than you did”. There we go. Was that simple enough?

• Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, BasedTiger said:

I can only assume you are talking about Georgia and I’m gonna say it one more time and in simpler language this time. Here we go. “We beat georgia worse than you did”. There we go. Was that simple enough?

Yeah but that was with your old offense. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

To reference another’s poster’s reply, yes we scored 0 points against Bama, but luckily for us UT is light years away from being Bama. 

Lol, is an LSU fan seriously trying to talk down another team by calling them "light years from being Bama," as if they're some sort of peer to Alabama? LSU didn't just get shut out by Bama at home. They got shut out at Bama at home for the second consecutive time. LSU has not scored on Bama in Tiger Stadium since 2014. No one on LSU's current roster has ever participated in a game at Tiger Stadium where LSU scored a single point against Alabama.

By every meaningful metric, LSU is just as far from "being Bama" as Texas is. If that's the measuring stick you want to use, should be a good game!

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

Well you see, when you go to 7 overtimes the scores are often inflated. Come on man.

It wasn’t a big deal. 

7 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

I think that was Aranda’s biggest failure as a coach

It was the biggest deal. 

8 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

they needed help from the refs on more than a couple occasions to do so.

But it actually wasn’t real. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

Lol, is an LSU fan seriously trying to talk down another team by calling them "light years from being Bama," as if they're some sort of peer to Alabama? LSU didn't just get shut out by Bama at home. They got shut out at Bama at home for the second consecutive time. LSU has not scored on Bama in Tiger Stadium since 2014. No one on LSU's current roster has ever participated in a game at Tiger Stadium where LSU scored a single point against Alabama.

By every meaningful metric, LSU is just as far from "being Bama" as Texas is. If that's the measuring stick you want to use, should be a good game!

I think you’re missing the point. We’re not playing Bama on September 7th. We’re playing Texas. Obviously I don’t think we are on the same level as Bama as they have beaten us 8 times in a row. I’ll be here to answer any more questions you have though. I know reading comprehension is hard. 

• Fuck You 6

3 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

I think you’re missing the point. We’re not playing Bama on September 7th. We’re playing Texas. Obviously I don’t think we are on the same level as Bama as they have beaten us 8 times in a row. I’ll be here to answer any more questions you have though. I know reading comprehension is hard. 

You lost to Florida last year, too. Was that also a fluke or one of Aranda's rare failures? 

• Like 1

Listen, you inbred Cajun swamp trash.

If you think LSU beat Georgia more impressively than Texas did, then you didn't watch the Sugar Bowl.  We fucking manhandled them.  And, as already pointed out, y'all beat them at home.

And Texas will be better than we were last year.  You're probably hearing about all the starters we lost on D, but what you don't know is that most of them weren't very good and they've been replaced by blue chips.  What we lost in experience, we made up in athleticism.  And we have one of the best defensive coordinators in the country.  They'll be ready.

On the other side, we're loaded at WR, we have two talented RBs, and Sam is the best player on the field.  If you don't blitz, he'll throw for 350.  If you do blitz, he'll run for 200.  We're going to score points on you.  And you're not going to be able to keep up.

The best part is that you're gonna try to beat us by throwing the ball around with a bunch of kids who aren't used to throwing the ball around.  We might have the best secondary in the country.  And y'all don't exactly have Lincoln Riley over there.

You're gonna lose.  And Louisiana is still gonna be a shithole state.

• Like 9

Just now, BasedTiger said:

Lol, spare me the troll bullshit. When you use "light years from Bama" as a negative description of Texas it has the obvious implication that Texas causes little worry because LSU is much closer to mighty Bama. 1.) They aren't. 2.) That's a very aggy way to look at things.

You're answering questions? Without any empty, disproven secsecsec rhetoric or vague statements about coaching wizardry (Herman has gotten the better of Aranda in the past and we won't see a meaningful snap of LSU's "new" offense until the game), what actually makes you think LSU is going to dominate this game?

14 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Listen, you inbred Cajun swamp trash.

If you think LSU beat Georgia more impressively than Texas did, then you didn't watch the Sugar Bowl.  We fucking manhandled them.  And, as already pointed out, y'all beat them at home.

And Texas will be better than we were last year.  You're probably hearing about all the starters we lost on D, but what you don't know is that most of them weren't very good and they've been replaced by blue chips.  What we lost in experience, we made up in athleticism.  And we have one of the best defensive coordinators in the country.  They'll be ready.

On the other side, we're loaded at WR, we have two talented RBs, and Sam is the best player on the field.  If you don't blitz, he'll throw for 350.  If you do blitz, he'll run for 200.  We're going to score points on you.  And you're not going to be able to keep up.

The best part is that you're gonna try to beat us by throwing the ball around with a bunch of kids who aren't used to throwing the ball around.  We might have the best secondary in the country.  And y'all don't exactly have Lincoln Riley over there.

You're gonna lose.  And Louisiana is still gonna be a shithole state.

I did watch the sugar bowl. You must have not watched the LSU/Georgia game. LSU has superior talent at every position on the field with the exception of QB and OT. Sam will not be the best player on the field, that designation belongs to Grant Delpit, whom he will become very acquainted with. I hope hurling insults makes you feel better about this week two loss. Man I thought I had a disdain for Aggie fans but they assured me Texas fans are worse and even more delusional than they are. This might have been one of the first things they were right about. Hey, good luck scoring all of those points your talking about though. Hopefully y’all can put up a lot of points on La Tech. I guess a 1-1 record against Louisiana teams this season is a win for texas.  After all, y’all have been pretty bad since your fall from Glory following your victory against USC. 

• Fuck You 4

16 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Lol, spare me the troll bullshit. When you use "light years from Bama" as a negative description of Texas it has the obvious implication that Texas causes little worry because LSU is much closer to mighty Bama. 1.) They aren't. 2.) That's a very aggy way to look at things.

You're answering questions? Without any empty, disproven secsecsec rhetoric or vague statements about coaching wizardry (Herman has gotten the better of Aranda in the past and we won't see a meaningful snap of LSU's "new" offense until the game), what actually makes you think LSU is going to dominate this game?

Again, I never said we would dominate. I said we would win. Aggies are looking better and better by the minute. At least they know how to read. 

• Fuck You 4

I did watch the sugar bowl. You must have not watched the LSU/Georgia game. LSU has superior talent at every position on the field with the exception of QB and OT. Sam will not be the best player on the field, that designation belongs to Grant Delpit, whom he will become very acquainted with. I hope hurling insults makes you feel better about this week two loss. Man I thought I had a disdain for Aggie fans but they assured me Texas fans are worse and even more delusional than they are. This might have been one of the first things they were right about. Hey, good luck scoring all of those points your talking about though. Hopefully y’all can put up a lot of points on La Tech. I guess a 1-1 record against Louisiana teams this season is a win for texas.  After all, y’all have been pretty bad since your fall from Glory following your victory against USC. 
God fucking lord youre clueless

1 hour ago, BasedTiger said:

You're in for a massive letdown, bud. Orgeron is a functioning retard, at best. 

UCF didn't seem to have any issues moving the ball against that SEC defense with a backup QB. What do you think Sam is going to do?

Edited by Spider2YBanana

3 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Since we won't, will you be back here to accept your beating, Daddy98?

Geez man, I’ve already said I would be. This board’s inability to grasp even the simplest sentences in the English language is astounding to say the least and thats coming from an ‘inbred swamp donkey’ or whatever one guy called me. 

• Fuck You 4

Just now, BasedTiger said:

Geez man, I’ve already said I would be. This board’s inability to grasp even the simplest sentences in the English language is astounding to say the least and thats coming from an ‘inbred swamp donkey’ or whatever one guy called me. 

Missed where you said you would be back. We get a lot of those who say they will, and then *poof* they're gone. 

1 hour ago, BasedTiger said:

Some of y’all are in line for a large slice of humble pie. Y’all remind me of Miami fans before our game last season. Delusional. Unfortunately for Longhorn fans the result of our game on Sept. 7th will be very similar to the result of the LSU vs. Miami game. I don’t know how LSU will win or by what margin, but make no mistake, the Tigers will win. 

I see a few of you harping on beating Georgia last season but none of you seem to realize that LSU also played Georgia last season, they also beat the Bulldogs, and furthermore did so in a more convincing fashion. By the way, y’all are welcome for the game film on how to exploit Georgia’s weaknesses. Y’all may not have made such easy work of Georgia without it. 

I’m excited for this matchup and hopefully this L y’all take on Sept. 7th won’t derail your season like it did Miami’s last year. Hey, Hook’em though!

Even most LSU fans aren't dumb enough to buy that one. Miami had a ton less talent then Texas will field and their DC (now HC) was driven out of Austin on a rail.

26 minutes ago, BasedTiger said:

LSU fans like to talk about "talent" because buying recruits is the best part of their program.  They constantly underperform the level of talent they recruit because the coaching and development is much less impressive.  Texas OTOH is now led by one of the best gameday coaches in America.  And as good a DC as Aranda is, Orlando is even better.  And that offense LSU is switching to is a primitive version of what Texas has been practicing against every week for 3 years now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

So...DatNolaClap is Based Tiger? Yep, anyone who admits they'd rather have aggy and talk about delusional fans is definitely aggy. 

I can't wait for the self-congratulations of the great treatment of Texas State alums.

• Like 2