The way too early 2019 LSU at Texas game discussion

4th and 5

This is beautiful. Texas players have always been susceptible to the whole "We're Texas" mindset and over-hyping themselves, but history shows whenever a team comes full of disrespect in the week leading up to the game they get their ass handed to them. Bradshaw's comments before the opener and now this. Oklahoma is smart enough not to engage in this shit. They know. No one has historically taken advantage of a relaxed, overhyped Texas team more than them. Lsu is about to find out what happens when you wake them up game week and get their attention. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nivek said:

It is who they are. They are all trash.

Doubtful. I'm sure some of them are.

39 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Also, Austin fans should to blitz the hell out of lsu hotel tonight at all hours. Fire alarms. Fire off fireworks. Just raise hell in the place

That would set a nice precedent for Texas fans traveling to LSU next season ... not.

Just because some knuckleheads choose to be knuckleheads shouldn't result in blind reciprocation to the whole fan base.

• Like 2

That would set a nice precedent for Texas fans traveling to LSU next season ... not.

Just because some knuckleheads choose to be knuckleheads shouldn't result in blind reciprocation to the whole fan base.

Who said anything about retaliation on the fan base?...they are blowing up our qb's phone ; i dont see a problem messing with the teams hotel then

Like i said pay a few homeless guys to pull the fire alarm at 12am...2am...4am

45 minutes ago, 'stache said:

So OKST plays McNeese State tomorrow at 6:00 and I just found out that their QB is Cody Orgeron, yup, Big Os son. So our game should be just as interesting as yours.

Offense:  “Ok boss what’s the play”

QB: ”Ahhheight we gun cahl tie the bitch ass white hoe, fuck you”

TE: “Da fuq you call me?”

RB: “Your moms a bitch ass white hoe!”

OG: “I quit”

*** whistle ***

Ref: “Delay of game, McNeese State.  Five yard penalty.  Repeat first down”

LT:  “Guys he was calling Tiger Hitch Pass Right Four, on two”

Edited by Homercles
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

LSU full of trash talking, boasting, and distractions. Even some open homo activities in the locker room posted on the twatter.

Texas full of class. Being respectful. Making the whole team stay off Twitter. 

Oh no! LSU has posted all the teams phone numbers! 

Lulz wouldn't this just make them MORE FOCUSED ON FOOTBALL YA DIPSHITS???

Here's a thread on the topic:  Is the entire Texas coaching staff’s cell numbers off limits?

And here is the response of a dumbass stupid enough to put his number on the internet. May he get what he deserves for his trashy intention.

IAM4LSU777 iconLSU.gif
LSU Fan
Sulphur
Member since Dec 2007
191 posts
Icononline.gif Online 

Send em to me! 3373040333

Here's a thread on the topic:  Is the entire Texas coaching staff’s cell numbers off limits?
And here is the response of a dumbass stupid enough to put his number on the internet. May he get what he deserves for his trashy intention.
IAM4LSU777 iconLSU.gif
LSU Fan
Sulphur
Member since Dec 2007
191 posts
Icononline.gif Online 
Send em to me! 3373040333

I doubt thats his number...but he could be dumb enough

8 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Just saw Kevin Dunn and Scipio have started a new weekly podcast. It showed up in my stream under The Horn Austin's brand. Their summary says they review LaTech and then preview the LSU game. Also Joe Cook and Brad Kellner have a new one too, also under The Horn Austin.

Listened to it earlier. It's good. A bit rough as you might expect a new show but Scipio is probably my favorite Texas prognosticator.

It's worth a listen.

7 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

Who said anything about retaliation on the fan base?...they are blowing up our qb's phone ; i dont see a problem messing with the teams hotel then

Like i said pay a few homeless guys to pull the fire alarm at 12am...2am...4am

Still, it wouldn't bode well and still likely results in retaliation next season. That just escalates the situation. Take the high road.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

It's not that big a deal just crazy annoying. When I played professional European soccer that was a common tactic that a ton of fans use, especially the English fans. They would be firing off black cats and m-80s and whatever else all hours of the night right outside the hotel

1 hour ago, LW Goatman said:

Phone harassment is also a class b  misdemeanor in Texas, punishable by jail time. What Sam is about to do is a felony when not done on the field.

And dude let’s not...let’s NOT forget..keeping an amphibious rodent, within the city...that ain’t legal either.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sith_horn said:

wanna know how I know youre gay?  

NTTAWWT

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

Just saw Kevin Dunn and Scipio have started a new weekly podcast. It showed up in my stream under The Horn Austin's brand. Their summary says they review LaTech and then preview the LSU game. Also Joe Cook and Brad Kellner have a new one too, also under The Horn Austin.

The Everyone Gets A Trophy Podcast with Paul Wadlington & Kevin Dunn

EVERYONE GETS A TROPHY