How Much Drugs Did New Jets Coach Adam Gase Take?

Vic Mackey

3 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:

Uh why are his eyes that way?

Uh if you had had to deal with this for several years your eyes would look that way too...

fe45d59c9cb5fc6c2d2e2b46214776ee.jpg1ff67ef2599a3733018ace5ec2435759.jpge81ff0deb96c617194cebb98d9e4eb16.jpg6edade31f5c75944ca710d1a7327125b.gif

John Sharp in that gif always looks like he's waiting for the gods to drop a load of dicks in his mouth. Someone with better skills than me should photoshop that happening.

12 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Whoever that aggie dude is in that gif opening his mouth waiting for dicks to fall in. He always wears a bow tie.

The name you're searching for is R. Bowen Loftin, who guided aggy to the SEC as its president and then proceeded to become chancellor of Missouri, where he oversaw its gradual slide into fuckery, created a “toxic environment through threat, fear and intimidation," and was summarily fired.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

The name you're searching for is R. Bowen Loftin, who guided aggy to the SEC as its president and then proceeded to become chancellor of Missouri, where he oversaw its gradual slide into fuckery, created a “toxic environment through threat, fear and intimidation," and was summarily fired.

Who is threatened, intimidated, or is scared of that doofus in a bow tie? 

1 hour ago, SimkinsMan said:

Appreciate it. Have some rep

John Sharp in that gif always looks like he's waiting for the gods to drop a load of dicks in his mouth. Someone with better skills than me should photoshop that happening.
That is not John Sharp.

That is the man with two Rice degrees that fucked over both aggy AND the sec sec sec. Sharp ain't smart enought to have pulled that masterful fuck job off.

Who is threatened, intimidated, or is scared of that doofus in a bow tie? 
aggy and sec, but they are too stoopid to realize that he fucked em both. Sec sec sec is slowly catching on but aggy are still utterly clueless.

Payback for the siege of South Main is a bitch.

Yo M.O.B.
By Sammy's Hammer
By the suns of South Main
You shall be avenged!

9fa6f009d14eac9367ec1d12efd2c572.jpg852d2692d80d660e0679fca372f7b7ae.gif

For future reference, this is Sharp...

0d61af0ec8875391927fa5708e16e579.jpg

cabbfdb75def0c9e20068474b49e558b.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/15/2019 at 6:36 AM, lonestar3 said:

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what this means?

On 1/15/2019 at 6:38 AM, Dennis Taylor said:

I believe he is referencing illegal narcotics 

Having slowly realized how many of the more youthful people in the expat community in Buenos Aires could stay awake from Friday morning until Sunday evening, I understood the meaning of the original post that lonestar3 referenced. Dennis Taylor is cien por ciento correct.

My question is "What does ETBF mean?"  (Because I know that "European Tenpin Bowling Federation" is not consistent with this thread.)

2 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Having slowly realized how many of the more youthful people in the expat community in Buenos Aires could stay awake from Friday morning until Sunday evening, I understood the meaning of the original post that lonestar3 referenced. Dennis Taylor is cien por ciento correct.

My question is "What does ETBF mean?"  (Because I know that "European Tenpin Bowling Federation" is not consistent with this thread.)

East Texas Box Face

20 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

aggy and sec, but they are too stoopid to realize that he fucked em both. Sec sec sec is slowly catching on but aggy are still utterly clueless.

Payback for the siege of South Main is a bitch.

Yo M.O.B.
By Sammy's Hammer
By the suns of South Main
You shall be avenged!

For future reference, this is Sharp...

0d61af0ec8875391927fa5708e16e579.jpg

not sure if serious...that's McKinney