Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

2 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Kurt Bohls is just an old fuck. He's not out to actively fuck the program. The "worst" thing he ever did was vote for Reggie Bush over VY in the Heisman. 

And that’s why no Texas fan should ever give a shit about anything he scribbles. Ever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Hand has visited these two:

https://247sports.com/Player/Ira-Henry-46037653/

https://247sports.com/Player/Dawand-Jones-46052090/

EDIT: Holy shit "@coach_pimp" is a thing

Suchomel posted this about Dawand Jones yesterday 

Spoiler

Looks like you can pretty much scratch mammoth OL Dawand Jones off the list of options, barring a late change. Jones will visit Ohio State this weekend and has one visit remaining after that. He told another Rivals reporter he's looking at Auburn, Penn State, Oregon and Boston College for his final visit.

4 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Most healthy programs have a walk on every year or two who earns a starting spot or is at least involved in a rotation.  I wonder if the year our walk-on program will produce such dividends will be 2019 or 2020.  In any event, it will happen eventually.

Durst was a contributor on special teams this year until some cockroach fuck ended his season with a dirty hit.

47 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Most healthy programs have a walk on every year or two who earns a starting spot or is at least involved in a rotation.  I wonder if the year our walk-on program will produce such dividends will be 2019 or 2020.  In any event, it will happen eventually.

I was going to mention Durst, but Macinator beat me to it.  Was Dylan “the human hurdle” Haines a Mack or Charlie walk on?

Edited by ShowmeyourTDs

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Hand has visited these two:

https://247sports.com/Player/Ira-Henry-46037653/

https://247sports.com/Player/Dawand-Jones-46052090/

EDIT: Holy shit "@coach_pimp" is a thing

Has his PS4 and XBOX gamertags in his bio.  That's actually pretty genius...The high schoolers must love that and he gets to talk/build relationship while playing Madden.

1 minute ago, Ricky Butler said:

Playblair, when Texas won the Sugar Bowl, what did you do with all the posts about Jimbo, in year one, having a better season than Herman in year two? Did you delete them? Or did you save them to read alone at night? Such a missed opportunity for you. 

Cried to sleep while gazing wistfully at his framed picture of Marcel Brooks.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cafe society said:

IDK who Playblair is, but HornyHorn is, I believe, the poster formerly known as Carl or variations thereof, who has been banned at least twice.  

I visit Spurstalk from time to time because I find, HE WHO WILL NOT BE NAMED OR CREDITED, does a decent job aggregating UT recruiting info. I'm no forensic linguist, but I did watch "Manhunt: Unabomber." I'm pretty sure the obnoxious troll from that thread, Playblair, is also Carl! and HornyHorn, and probably 5 other posters on this site.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cafe society said:

IDK who Playblair is, but HornyHorn is, I believe, the poster formerly known as Carl or variations thereof, who has been banned at least twice.  

Playblair was a a poster on spurstalk (the ghost town where the being TFloss resides) who always trashed Texas and pumped up Baylor and A&M

9 minutes ago, Machinator said:

No hard feelings here. He would have been close to, or graduated by the time he would have a chance to start, if ever. He made what at the time looked to be a good gamble, but didn’t turn out. New shit came to light (fortunately for us, not so much for him). Hope he does well. 

• Like 3