Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

Ok guys, It’s going to be a massive recruiting weekend for UT. A win would do wonders for the direction of this class and the program as a whole. My sources are telling me that there will be some surprise national recruits in attendance, but I can’t tell you which one. I’m also hearing a 2019 and 2020 recruit will commit this weekend, but again, I can’t tell you any details.

Thank you for your payment of $9.95.

21 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Is it really a big recruiting weekend?  How big will it be? Say we knock off USC and proceed to get throat raped by TCU OU WVU and OSU. What does that win over USC do?  Asking for a friend 

It's better than losing to SC.  Take some of the spotlight off of the Aggys until they go get destroyed by Bama.  Yeah,  beating SC can help a ton.  

27 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Is it really a big recruiting weekend?  How big will it be? Say we knock off USC and proceed to get throat raped by TCU OU WVU and OSU. What does that win over USC do?  Asking for a friend 

Right now it feels like we are done 0-3 in a playoff series. We need to take it one game at a time.#0-1 

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Closes out nonconference play on a high note as we head into Big 12 games. Absolutely it's a big weekend. It lets Herman sell that things are moving in the right direction.

The real watershed moment would be beating TCU, but I don't think this team is there yet. Would be massive though.

22 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Closes out nonconference play on a high note as we head into Big 12 games. Absolutely it's a big weekend. It lets Herman sell that things are moving in the right direction.

The real watershed moment would be beating TCU, but I don't think this team is there yet. Would be massive though.

Maybe tOSU game for hornytoads is so physical that they can barely crawl into DKR next Saturday...... Horn Fans  can  hope 🤘

Edited by LTtxfan

Super secret reporting is bs.
No one shows and the big recruits changed their mind.
1 shows and you get to brag that you knew all along.

Exactly, there's only 2 big time games in Texas Saturday night (aggy resumes their cupcake eating, although this one may not be too soft and creamy) and recruits will either gravitate to Fort Worth or ATX no matter where they may be verbally committed to. No matter who shows up we shouldn't get too excited, and if we lose it won't matter at all..

Ok guys, It’s going to be a massive recruiting weekend for UT. A win would do wonders for the direction of this class and the program as a whole. My sources are telling me that there will be some surprise national recruits in attendance, but I can’t tell you which one. I’m also hearing a 2019 and 2020 recruit will commit this weekend, but again, I can’t tell you any details.
I will not get in your van, just toss the candy out the window. Thx

Fucking neutral site bullshit. Even if the scoreline was exactly the same, the Maryland game would have been much more fun in College Park with a full stadium and a real student section.

I don't like it either, why do schools continue fleecing alumni and supporters for money upgrading and expanding stadiums if they simply move big games to NFL stadiums?

I’m sure the “secret visitor” is Demas, no clue if he actually shows though.

And hopefully no one is getting their hopes up on Sanders. That dude is pretty actively getting recruited elsewhere by TJ Pledger and Zach Evans on Twitter, which actually tells you all you need to know about Evans.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

And hopefully no one is getting their hopes up on Sanders. That dude is pretty actively getting recruited elsewhere by TJ Pledger and Zach Evans on Twitter, which actually tells you all you need to know about Evans.  

Where exactly is Zach Evans recruiting Sanders? He retweeted Pledger but the same could be said about retweeting Texas players and graphics as well. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Enchubben said:

could be alluding to leal as well.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2018 at 5:45 PM, Get ln My Van said:

2019 is Brown. 

Mookie the 2020? Anynody? Bueller? 

6 hours ago, NorLa Horns said:

2019 is Brown. 

Mookie the 2020? Anynody? Bueller? 

22 hours ago, Enchubben said:

My money is on Leal. We have to get him to visit tomorrow.

• Fuck You 1

25 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

The quicker you guys move on about Leal, Demas, Evans, Hornsby etc the better.

What would all of a sudden change Leal’s mind? The 0 sacks by the DL against Tulsa and Maryland?

Recruiting is a grind. You don’t give up until signing day. Leal has visited us since committing, he definitely is open to some degree and that will amplify when the aggy coaster drops.

And give up on Demas? WTF? Demond even admitted the week after that he wasn’t fully committed. Heck this weekend alone he is visiting TCU. Kid had 5 TDs on 5 receptions last night. Go watch the highlights. This is a kid you fight for.

Evans? He is uncommitted AND visiting us this weekend. Why the fuck would we give up on Zach, a once in a decade player?

Hornsby? Visited us recently and hasn’t gone public with his supposed commitment to aggy.

we beat USC, aggy gets raped by Bama and shit will start to normalize in recruiting. I can’t predict whether the vaginas will stop bleeding around here though.

Edited by RadiologyHorn
  • Like 6
  • Fuck You 1

35 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

What would all of a sudden change Leal’s mind? The 0 sacks by the DL against Tulsa and Maryland?

Username does not check out.

Also check out LSU's litany of awesome WR prospects, especially in the Miles era, who came to a program where they get like 2 targets a game. Recruits don't make as informed of decisions as we'd like to think, for better or worse.

40 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Yeah it doesn’t always work that way in recruiting. Zero sacks also could mean instant playing time for a DL recruit. We need instant impact guys. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

247 says Footwork King ain't coming this weekend but Shepherd is expected to ride with his HS coach to the game.  Said he will OV to aggy in October.

For the idiots that said Shepherd was automatically going to flip, the ban on him visiting aggy is up this week and yet he still chose to visit us instead. 

• Fuck You 1