Texas recruiting notes 2019

Just now, The Earl of Texas said:

Stop being such a pussy

I know this is a fucking crazy concept, but I don't like losing football games to teams like Maryland. I don't like losing football games to anyone. The Texas Longhorns lose a lot of football games. If that makes me a pussy, so be it. But congrats on your "best fan" award. Mack Brown will be by shortly with a congratulatory orange slice. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hornsfan91 said:

Going forward I hope Herman calls plays because we can no longer afford a slow start during games from Beck. If Herman would of been the initial play caller in the beginning of the game,there’s a great chance we could of won. I’m not knowledgeable about Hand’s experience as a play caller. I never been so annoyed after a game until I watched that is against Maryland. Shit has to change from here on out. 

Don’t go out on a limb there, buddy. 

4 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Dude, we're not getting anyone if the season plays out like I expect. This will be 2017 all over again, but instead of everyone going to Ohio State, they're all gonna go to Aggy. Face it. We're fucked.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Aggy is full. They will all have to go elsewhere. 

And aggy will aggy and embarrass themselves.  Just give it time.

• Like 2

Via Hamm ::

Update on Shepherd

Topic Started 03:28 pm | September 3rd, 2018 by Hamm

He’s still not able to visit because of the picture tweeted out by Brewster. He was under the impression this weekend would be the last he can’t make it to campus but it’s the following week. So despite him wanting to visit, and having a ride., he still can’t  be on campus. 

Edited by golfclap

9 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Dude, we're not getting anyone if the season plays out like I expect. This will be 2017 all over again, but instead of everyone going to Ohio State, they're all gonna go to Aggy. Face it. We're fucked.

Only took 24 hours but you guys have transcended from vaginas to bleeding vaginas. I just hope your period only lasts a couple of days.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

59 minutes ago, RadiologyHorn said:

Only took 24 hours but you guys have transcended from vaginas to bleeding vaginas. I just hope your period only lasts a couple of days.

fuck off, sunshine pumper.  the season is fucking over.  herman’s clearly not the guy but he’ll get year three so we’re not rebuilding until 2020 and who knows if the new coach will be worth a shit?  I don’t see us relevant again until after 2025.  and you’re telling us not to overreact.  get a clue, underreactor.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, futureman said:

fuck off, sunshine pumper.  the season is fucking over.  herman’s clearly not the guy but he’ll get year three so we’re not rebuilding until 2020 and who knows if the new coach will be worth a shit?  I don’t see us relevant again until after 2025.  and you’re telling us not to overreact.  get a clue, underreactor.  

More like currentwoman.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, futureman said:

This place is going to have such a different feel after Clemson stomps aggy by 60.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

EJ after dark: Can Texas keep Javonne Shepherd in the fold?

— There has been some chatter that Texas offensive line commit Javonne Shepherd could be at Texas A&M for an unofficial visit this weekend. However, it does not appear that Shepherd will be there. That’s obviously good news for Texas. But things aren’t dead in this recruitment just yet. It wouldn’t be surprising to see Shepherd make it to A&M at some point this fall. Texas is still going to have to fend off A&M’s push leading up to signing day. Right now, I expect him to stick, but we'll see how things play out this season.

— Orlando Jones (Fla.) linebacker Marcus Tillman Jr. remains solid to Texas and will make an unofficial visit to Texas this weekend when the Longhorns take on Tulsa. Tillman gave UT a verbal pledge soon after picking up an offer this summer, and we don’t expect him to waver at this point in the process. It will be interesting to see if his stock rises with schools in the southeast this fall.

— Rising 2021 Nazareth Academy (IL) quarterback JJ McCarthy plans to make an unofficial visit to Texas on Sept. 22 when the Longhorns face TCU. McCarthy is on the radar and holds early offers from Cincinnati, Indiana, Iowa State and South Carolina. The only quarterback Texas has offered in the 2021 class is Preston Stone.

— I put in a new Crystal Ball pick for four-star 2019 Katy running back Deondrick Glass to land at Oklahoma State. There just hasn’t been much contact between Glass and Texas as of late. There is a chance that the Longhorns circle back to him if they miss on priority targets, but right now, Oklahoma State is making the biggest push.

8 hours ago, futureman said:

Good lord man, have some dignity. You're full Bill Paxton in Aliens.

At least we now know how long it takes for Battered aggy Syndrome to manifest in a consistently disappointed fanbase.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, satyanash said:

why do people continue to take @futureman's posts seriously? They're satirical

Sometimes the satire is obvious and other times they just appear to be shitty posts and then there are those frequent occurrences where they are both shitty and satirical.

Edited by Bevo

You win the Internet today for painting a picture of how I fell after this loss.
Aaaahaaaa!! I finally gor over my give a fuck and solved the posting pic mystery of This fucking sight!! I wont go into how long it took me to realize Tapatalk wasnt some bullshit inside joke. FML1f5fe29986e064fa5aaaa95921dc96ac.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, RadiologyHorn said:

I never said we were getting Leal only that we shouldn’t give up. We should try to get him to the USC game in particular.

On 8/25/2018 at 8:50 PM, RadiologyHorn said:

Well this is good news. 

Decent chance we finish our class with these guys after we excel this season and aggy does their usual flop.

On 9/1/2018 at 8:20 PM, RadiologyHorn said:

Did you see what Clemson did to their opponent today? They destroyed them. aggy was only up 7-0 on Northwestern St in the 2nd qtr., their lines were evenly matched for most of the game, Mond was off target as usual, their WR’s were dropping balls, they are thin at RB, etc.

Leal can’t avoid the truth that is coming to aggy this season. All we need to focus on is just getting him to the USC game. He sees that combined with aggy rape and we’ve got a good chance at the flip. Once Leal flips it makes it easier for Demani and crew to do the same. Let’s not act like it would be a tremendous precedent for us to exert our dominance on little brother. Many in here have a myopic outlook because of the loss today. Did this team fold after losing to Maryland last year? No we went nip and tuck in LA against USC when nobody gave us a chance. We’ll beat USC and gain momentum on the field and in recruiting as the season moves along. Bookmark this post. 

LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1