If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

3 hours ago, pops said:

I dont know how gordo can even talk after he does bochy. I'm not saying it's his best character ever,  but it's the best in a while. 

"Would have been an easy double if he hadn't been sitting in his lawn chair at home....."

it's good.  you can tell he kinda has to actively work at it to not slip into deep voice Jerrah.  

19 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Like a lot of old men having their first kid, they are insufferable. Yeah Jr, we dealt with diapers in our 20’s. In the meantime post some nekkid pics of your hot wife.

"did you guys know that [says something literally everyone over the age of 9 knows that humans do] happens to young children? amazing."

also the pics of the big man in nyc have him looking . . . big. hope george is feeling well.

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, bizzle said:

"did you guys know that [says something literally everyone over the age of 9 knows that humans do] happens to young children? amazing."

also the pics of the big man in nyc have him looking . . . big. hope george is feeling well.

Yeah--I noticed that.  He's always been a big guy, but it's reached worrying proportions.

Jub exemplifies a face made for radio. His head appears to still be grown if like the elephant man. Jr’s wife is pretty stylish and fashionable and could have made sure he didn’t wear his Towncraft Suit Separates from 1989. I think those are pleather shoes. Or even Corfam, a shoe material I believe made in the 60’s by DuPont to cover the Apollo command module.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fudbelty said:

Who is/was Tom Foolery? Other than an old character. Like who is it actually?

Admittedly I didn’t listen to the ticket until 2012 when work took me to Montague county and 105.3 reception sucked up there so I switched.

2 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

1 hour ago, Fudbelty said:

How the hell he wind up on DFW radio?

Yeah, it's Don. He's probably up here for the World Series for KMOL. He was my first boss out of UT. I was a sports intern at KMOL and he was the weekend guy. Pete Delgado, who was the laziest fucker on earth was the weekday guy/sports director. Don took over when Pete left. When I was interviewing with the FWST, Don told me to check out his old college buddies, who were the morning radio show on The Ticket. I gave it a listen and liked it. Got the job and moved to Dallas a few weeks later. Been listening ever since. That was 1998. Don does an amazing Avery Johnson impression too.

Coach Foolery in the studio was great today.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, futureman said:

so the ticket is doing football theater.  and the dumb zone is also doing football theater, with sirois and some other folks from the freak.  so tense, so very indeed…

Dan and Jake addressed this a couple episodes ago. They didn't know The Ticket already planned this game, but they were committed. They will do another one later this season. 

Ike is going to Kansas next year. I don’t care how early I’ve got to get up the next morning, though, I’m not leaving G1 of the World Series early to get home. I’ll pay the price the next morning. If you haven’t seen Davey’s walkout video, it’s pretty fantastic.

• Hook 'Em 3

17 hours ago, mdmost said:

Please tell me Corby had to leave the greatest Rangers ending ever (so far) to get up early to catch a flight to take his two kids to Kansas to watch OU lose to Kansas? 

16 hours ago, CBT said:

Holy shit, he fucking left in the 8th.

16 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Like he even understood what was going on down on the field anyway

11 hours ago, C-Man said:

Ike is going to Kansas next year. I don’t care how early I’ve got to get up the next morning, though, I’m not leaving G1 of the World Series early to get home. I’ll pay the price the next morning. If you haven’t seen Davey’s walkout video, it’s pretty fantastic.

Dave and Bob didn't even see the Seager HR live. They watched it on a TV in the stadium