$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

Let’s name the court after someone who couldn’t make it out of the second round with Kevin Durant!

In all seriousness, Barnes had some success here but not enough to where we should be naming stuff after him. Hell, if it was up to BWG the Moody Arena court would be named after Shaka Smart.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

Let’s name the court after someone who couldn’t make it out of the second round with Kevin Durant!

In all seriousness, Barnes had some success here but not enough to where we should be naming stuff after him. Hell, if it was up to BWG the Moody Arena court would be named after Shaka Smart.

Yeah I appreciate the  hell out of what Barnes did here, but unless you donate a fuckton of cash or bring home more than one natty, your name doesn’t go in the arena….

36 minutes ago, Junior Bonner said:

Pics, please. Of the coed ass, not Rick...

Wish I had some. Maybe it was just that coke was really coming back in the sorority houses or maybe it was the meth in the ecstasy all the girls were doing at the time, but looking back 2002-2005 was a stellar vintage.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I'm an A's fan and I did not come anywhere close to making this connection

I got it, but it was a stupid tweet by Roach !!!

Great video clip for those not familiar with the quote...

Edited by LTtxfan

On 1/27/2022 at 12:04 PM, closetojumping said:

I will continue to argue that there isn't a heterosexual poster on this board that wouldn't go for it if they thought they could get away with it. Might have to wear ear plugs, but come on.

Yeah, but man, it'd be like eating at Braums when there's a Whataburger next door.

1 hour ago, Jabberwocky said:

You mean the guy who helped recruit him to the school where he didn't play, only to transfer to another school where Herman didn't work, where he won a championship that had nothing to do with the guy who first helped recruit him?

Okay, cool, Hook'Em.

Edited by MuellerHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

You mean the guy who helped recruit him to the school where he didn't play, only to transfer to another school where Herman didn't work, where he won a championship that had nothing to do with the guy who first helped recruit him?

Okay, cool, Hook'Em.

I think his point is that Herman has such an incredible eye for talent that he was able to see Joe when no one else did- thru a fog of booze, Percocet, legal cannabis and massage parlor Astro Glide. 

Judge if you want, but physically thats damned impressive. 

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5