$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

1 minute ago, AP101S said:

The extra stuff he does now includes one pint of ice cream each Saturday? Looks like I am also 100% committed to staying healthy.

Given that a lot of his issues could potentially be tied to having a cutting bodybuilder's level of body fat, you should probably be supportive of him getting a bit softer around the edges.

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Given that a lot of his issues could potentially be tied to having a cutting bodybuilder's level of body fat, you should probably be supportive of him getting a bit softer around the edges.

My theory on the bodybuilder types and fragility is that their muscles seem to grow stronger much faster than the ligaments that they're attached to.  Kirk Johnson seemed to have the same problems Whittington has had.  Whittington definitely needed to re-evaluate his regimen.  

16 minutes ago, texifornia said:

To his credit, Behrens is relatively self-aware. And we made even dumber official graphics when we won the first time.

are you sure it was dumber? just the fact that we won it should negate it being dumber. I mean, look at how small the "Invitational Tournament" text is.

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Viper said:

are you sure it was dumber? just the fact that we won it should negate it being dumber. I mean, look at how small the "Invitational Tournament" text is.

Turns out it was just the official website graphic, but yes it was somehow even dumber. And it wasn't a joke like Behren's post.

5ca6cd09230000a5006dabe3.jpeg

Edited by texifornia

Balance feels right considering just making Omaha is basically the Sweet 16 Elite 8.

The guy who runs the Twitter account is from NC originally, and his constant surprise at how apathetic UT is toward basketball is pretty funny.

Edited by texifornia

On 3/29/2022 at 11:39 AM, closetojumping said:

This was my exact thought. Beyond that, this kind of business is something that lends itself pretty fucking well to entrepreneurialism. Stop whining and go get it, Darius, or shut the fuck up and stick your employer's knitting. 

Everybody's a got dang victim.  It's like me yelling at my boss "I've made you a lot of money."  Boss "isn't that what I paid you for?"  If you're unhappy, leave.

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

Everybody's a got dang victim.  It's like me yelling at my boss "I've made you a lot of money."  Boss "isn't that what I paid you for?"  If you're unhappy, leave.

Correct. I use the Don Draper "That's what the money's for!" statement more often than I should have to in dealing with a certain employee set these days.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Portal Update: Latest on Ochaun Mathis, Agiye Hall & More

April 11th

TLDW - Portal Update from Gerry:

Agiye Hall - Nothing to know right now. Texas really wants Hall. Academics are important to get on track. Maybe hear something next week.

Ochaun Mathis - Taking one last visit to Texas is good news, trending towards Texas. While it could always go sideways, I'd be very surprised if he didn't end up at Texas.

Caleb Johnson - Trending Miami. 

Amarius Mims - No clue on this recruitment. Texas will be after him.

• Hook 'Em 6