2018 Beer

HenryJames

Wasn’t able to make it by that bar to see if they had Heady Topper. However, was able to quickly swing by Other Half while in Brooklyn and picked up these bad boys to bring home. Got there at around 3:30 and there was maybe a 5 minute wait to pick them up. Easy breezy.

27334564faea58c566e7e6fc8b33168f.jpg

• Like 2

Had some (new to me) stuff this week while in Amarillo....

Epic's Drama Juice (NEIPA) - Out of a can and I liked it enough that I'd have another if I could find it in Houston.

Pappy Slokum's Stripper Dust (Vanilla Porter) -  This was on draft and it was a damn good beer.   The Vanilla was not overpowering and as I sipped on it, the flavors really good better.

Six Car's Fantastic Journey (Milk Stout) and Fantastic Jack (Barrel Aged Milk Stout) - Both on tap.   Journey was average at best.   The Jack was far better.   Really enjoyed that.

I believe greenspoint said it was the best s’more beer around, possibly the world.

I had one at the Minnesota State Fair that was awful. Don’t think I even finished it. There’s a couple places here in South Dakota that have tried them but haven’t been able to get my hands on them yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grabbed a small pour of the Big Barrel Baptista at Dallas Craft Beer Cellar on my way home today while picking up a few gifts for my wife's niece's husband who is a big beer nerd and award-winning home brewer.  Pretty good stuff.  I passed on the Quadruple Barrel Big Bad Baptist they also had on tap.  One small pour of that stuff is about all I can drink now.