LSU @ Texas series

Armypilot

1 minute ago, Lat22 said:

I’m sorry but that was so bush league to do that to their bus. 

Yeah, I tend to agree. It's one thing if the players are dicks or do the Horns down. I'm all for giving those types hell. 

I didn't see much of that this weekend. Just let LSU take their losses home and let that speak for itself. 

30 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Yeah, I tend to agree. It's one thing if the players are dicks or do the Horns down. I'm all for giving those types hell. 

I didn't see much of that this weekend. Just let LSU take their losses home and let that speak for itself. 

If they would have stared down the dugout, I would be okay with the broom taunt.  But since they were so classy, I frown on it.

yeah, waving the brooms from the sidewalk was fine but the dude running out in the street in front of the bus was bullshit.

Agreed. Do it from the sidewalk. Hell stand on the curb or street side with the other folks sweeping the curb pointing at them as they drive by is fine too... but going out to the bus was Aggy as fuck.... Aggy like bubbles and “ball five ball five” type shit.

On 3/4/2019 at 5:09 PM, Beau Vine said:

^^^^^^

*That's* the stare that y'all are getting bent about??  He's walking full speed toward his dugout.

But fuck him anyways.

He did it twice, plus the little spin on the mound after the called strike.

Clip doesn't catch it all.

Just fine calling that shit out for what it is.

18 hours ago, wood said:

It was trashy, imho.  Pisses me off that some will associate the rest of us with this asshat.

Or that some knucklehead wants to head over to Tigerdroppings with it so they can preserve it for posterity.

smh

Bush league doesn't even cover it.

• Like 2

On 3/3/2019 at 8:28 PM, Shaggy3.0 said:

And shouldn’t there be a line about being in the presence of the “most knowledgeable college baseball fans ever”?

and how you we showed you how to do the "hook'em" sign and sing the Eyes of Texas

• Like 1

On 3/3/2019 at 12:38 PM, texasstrong12 said:

I think starting pitching will be fine at the end of the year. IMO Bocchi will eventually be a weekend starter by conference play. 

The name to watch later in the year is Madden. He looked very good against SHSU and has the stuff to be a weekend starter near the end of the year. 

I think we have options without Quintanilla. 

Madden didn't disappoint tonight.