LSU @ Texas series

Armypilot

I am going to take credit for this one. Been moving shit back into place all day long because we had new floors installed downstairs. I turned it on in the bottom of the 8th down 3, and we proceeded to win. You are all welcome.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

LSU's ranking was based almost entirely on projection. When you sign a recruiting class like they did there is always going to be hype. They were probably overvalued as the #1 or #2 team in the country but I don't think their ranking was egregious. 

They had like 3 or 4 signees that were almost certain locks to leave for the MLB make it to campus. 

That's why rankings don't mean much early.  That is not a scary team.  They might be later, but not right now.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Armypilot said:

Maybe but you can also say nobody in the country would wanna go to Austin or Baton Rouge for a Regional or Super either.  Both these teams are pretty decent. 

Right now (notice I said right now), I'd have zero fear going up against them at Alex Box.

None.

13 minutes ago, Kiss said:
15 minutes ago, rivin said:
I am going to take credit for this one. Been moving shit back into place all day long because we had new floors installed downstairs. I turned it on in the bottom of the 8th down 3, and we proceeded to win. You are all welcome.

I changed rooms to watch the 9th. Totally worked.

I stopped watching when they went way up.  Tuned in to the end for the win.  Yup, it was me.

Lulz that the ags are all upset about this.  Typical coattail riding losers.

This from Tigerdroppings is pretty fuckin' accurate...

The gap between the talent the team has and how they actually play is as wide as any LSU team I have ever seen. That may change, but this team is poorly coached right now.